Note to Feld

FeetUp
If possible... Be sure to place the starting gate in front of seats/grandstands that are filled! Last night, every time they showed the start, it looked like the place was empty. Even if the place was empty, it didn't do the sport justice.
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
4/23/2017 9:13pm
You sir nailed this. Vital couldn't be more proud!
tobz
4/24/2017 12:45am
Might aswell have a start gate built for tomac that sends him backwards to try and make things a little fair... For the first few minutes.
aeffertz
4/24/2017 4:59am
Usually directly behind the gate is industry seating. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but usually they are rubbish anyway.

The Shop

cmarona463
4/24/2017 5:19am
So you want them to move the start if a section close to it doesn't sell out? You do realize that the track designs are done months ahead of time right?
JustMX
4/24/2017 5:20am
Block them off with one of those banners the use to kill seats, but instead of a sponsor logo put a picture of a crowd to n it.

Blur the photo a bit so on tv it just looks like the tv camera isn't focused.

Indymxer
4/24/2017 7:51am
JustMX wrote:
Block them off with one of those banners the use to kill seats, but instead of a sponsor logo put a picture of a crowd to...
Block them off with one of those banners the use to kill seats, but instead of a sponsor logo put a picture of a crowd to n it.

Blur the photo a bit so on tv it just looks like the tv camera isn't focused.

Yes! Spot on.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/24/2017 9:14am
At Seattle they were checking to make sure roost from the start wasn't going to reach the crowd. In this case, maybe there was a sight line issue that was keeping people from sitting there.

I know HD is good, but when you're watching the event on TV, you're getting a limited view of what's going on.
peelout
4/24/2017 9:59am Edited Date/Time 4/24/2017 10:01am
FeetUp wrote:
If possible... Be sure to place the starting gate in front of seats/grandstands that are filled! Last night, every time they showed the start, it looked...
If possible... Be sure to place the starting gate in front of seats/grandstands that are filled! Last night, every time they showed the start, it looked like the place was empty. Even if the place was empty, it didn't do the sport justice.
Mr. FeetUp, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

the two ends of that stadium are by far the worst places to sit and watch the races (football games even worse), so it's actually better to have the start there, paying customers should pick the better seats on the East and West sides as you won't see shit the rest of the night from behind the gate.

Post a reply to: Note to Feld

The Latest