Not sure how I missed this RC & JS late night interview!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2017 6:09 PM

Little bit of a throw back but somehow I missed this all these years. Pretty funny!

|

6/5/2017 6:20 PM

That right there is why 2 strokes will never come back to professional racing. It's cool but they look like a couple of novices compared to the tracks and riders of today.

|

6/5/2017 6:26 PM

RandyS wrote:

That right there is why 2 strokes will never come back to professional racing. It's cool but they look like a couple of novices compared to the tracks and riders of today.

That has way more to do with that little play track than 2 strokes.

|

6/5/2017 6:28 PM

RandyS wrote:

If they're novices I might as well stop showing up to the track

|

6/5/2017 6:30 PM

Cool. I never saw that either.

How did RC ride with those bars upside down lol?

|

6/5/2017 7:02 PM

Nice to see again.

|

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.

6/5/2017 7:23 PM

Kimmel comes across as a total moron. Horrible questions.

I miss them RC and Bubba days. MX/SX was better when James was on top of his game.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/5/2017 7:38 PM

RandyS wrote:

are you even serious bro?

Yeah suspension wouldn't have evolved in the past 15 years had they sticked to 2 strokes.
Also the fourstrokes make the tracks much better

By the way I wanna see a 450 guy wheeltap the whoops like Stew did there

|

6/5/2017 8:12 PM

RandyS wrote:

Novice. Lmao. Ok.

|

6/5/2017 8:12 PM

RandyS wrote:

Sounded like pure sex to me bro........I'm not sure what you were on, but I'd be damned if I thought those guys looked like novices right there.

|

Did i do that?

6/5/2017 8:24 PM

oh mangrin grin

|

6/5/2017 8:53 PM

Hit a nerve huh, my main bike is a YZ250. But I'm also a realist. Nobody fast is ever going to race a 2 stroke on a SX track for anything other than a novelty.

|

6/5/2017 8:57 PM

RandyS wrote:

you are a dead set TOOL

|

6/5/2017 9:03 PM

rancor19 wrote:

Cool. I never saw that either.

How did RC ride with those bars upside down lol?

Haha, first thing I was looking at.

|

6/5/2017 9:03 PM

RandyS wrote:

kong0036 wrote:

you are a dead set TOOL

Bet I can guess what kind of bike is in your avatar.

|

6/5/2017 9:06 PM

I haven't watched Jimmy Kimmel in years. I really don't miss it.....guy just tries to sound dumb...pinch

|

6/5/2017 9:09 PM

The guy who yells "wheelie it!" At 2:00 is a bro, and I would buy him a beer anytime.

|

6/5/2017 9:21 PM

Kimmel sounds stupid and makes the sport seem like a joke. And Deion telling James "you're a brotha we don't do this" is stupid.

|

6/5/2017 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2017 9:27 PM

I can't explain it, but it looks gnarlier, higher, and more precise than what we've seen since 4 strokes came onto the scene. If I was buying a bike, it would probably be a four stroke but damn, we lost something on the pro level.

|

6/5/2017 10:23 PM

Let's see today's guys ride a 2 Stroke like that

|

6/6/2017 12:02 AM

That pink fox gear is one of the best with Axo 92 or JT 91.

|

6/6/2017 7:01 AM

RandyS wrote:

Photo
|

6/6/2017 7:06 AM

The thing I miss most about watching 2 strokes race? You could really hear how fast and aggressive a person was riding the bike. 2 strokes make an audibly different noise when on the pipe. 4 strokes do not. It's the same monotone sound with higher or lower RPM's.

|

6/6/2017 7:10 AM

Didn't pastrana and MC do the late show also?

|

6/6/2017 8:50 AM

RandyS wrote:

What the shit?

You gotta be kidding right?

You know that was a exhibition course that they put together for just those two right?

Second you did here Ricky say how easy that was, I can almost guarantee most of the guy here couldn't hit that small track and look good doing it!

|

6/6/2017 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2017 12:16 PM

Edit: WTF? I'm reading this thread and see I posted a message about knee braces in the wrong thread. This was only a test. If this had been an actual post, you would be reading something relevant. Repeat - this was only a test. My bad, move along.

|

6/6/2017 9:29 AM

cali11 wrote:

Let's see today's guys ride a 2 Stroke like that

The top guys today could.

|

6/6/2017 12:25 PM

That was fun! Man, looking back, Jimmy Kimmel didn't realize how amazing it was to have James and Ricky on his show - pretty surreal. Nice little track setup they had.

|

6/7/2017 12:16 AM

RandyS wrote:

Hit a nerve huh, my main bike is a YZ250. But I'm also a realist. Nobody fast is ever going to race a 2 stroke on a SX track for anything other than a novelty.

Nerve? Nah, and while I will agree with you, I'm not so sure we will see them in pro racing......you saying that those guys look like novice riders is just a stupid statement. You should take it back and tell the teacher you are sorry. wink laughing

|

Did i do that?