Not one but two

umagumadog
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:23pm
The number of times James got his ass handed to him by RV last night.

|
mx757
1/23/2011 11:44am
I think your stinkbait has passed its expiration...
umagumadog
1/23/2011 11:59am
mx757 wrote:
I think your stinkbait has passed its expiration...
Not bait just the truth.
WFO
1/23/2011 12:00pm
huh?
MXR
1/23/2011 12:03pm
In the heat race and main event

The Shop

JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
1/23/2011 12:05pm
Can we please not be like Old Stewart fans? Be humble. It was a great race and we need to hope it stays that way all year
kongols
1/23/2011 12:06pm
MXR is an american version of mccread.
Outsider
1/23/2011 12:09pm
JJO741 wrote:
Can we please not be like Old Stewart fans? Be humble. It was a great race and we need to hope it stays that way all...
Can we please not be like Old Stewart fans? Be humble. It was a great race and we need to hope it stays that way all year
I agree with this... although it's very difficult not to rub it in a little. Wink

I like James, but, his fans kinda f it up for him at times, however.
TrailRat344
1/23/2011 12:20pm
umagumadog wrote:

Maybe you were watching a different race, the race I saw Stewart hit the ground in both races....not sure how his ass was handed to him. Everybody is on his pace. Gonna be a great series
umagumadog
1/23/2011 12:26pm
umagumadog wrote:

Maybe you were watching a different race, the race I saw Stewart hit the ground in both races....not sure how his ass was handed to him...
Maybe you were watching a different race, the race I saw Stewart hit the ground in both races....not sure how his ass was handed to him. Everybody is on his pace. Gonna be a great series
If Stew hit the deck both times it's obvious he's riding over his head. And everybody knows when you have to ride over your head to keep up your getting your ass handed to you.
TrailRat344
1/23/2011 12:32pm
umagumadog wrote:

Maybe you were watching a different race, the race I saw Stewart hit the ground in both races....not sure how his ass was handed to him...
umagumadog wrote:
If Stew hit the deck both times it's obvious he's riding over his head. And everybody knows when you have to ride over your head to...
If Stew hit the deck both times it's obvious he's riding over his head. And everybody knows when you have to ride over your head to keep up your getting your ass handed to you.
I wouldnt consider having the front end slide out riding over your head...making mistakes in the whoops or the rhythm sections would be riding over ones head....just my opinion
Indy mxer
1/23/2011 12:43pm
JJO741 wrote:
Can we please not be like Old Stewart fans? Be humble. It was a great race and we need to hope it stays that way all...
Exactly! It was an awesome race.
Now I hope we can get a couple more riders up there in the fight.
P
1/23/2011 12:44pm
umagumadog wrote:

198 post since 2006 and now you want to pop up and talk shit about a two-time 450 SX Champion??? Why???

P
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
1/23/2011 12:47pm
umagumadog wrote:

umagumadog wrote:
If Stew hit the deck both times it's obvious he's riding over his head. And everybody knows when you have to ride over your head to...
So RV was riding over his head last week then?
Racer111
1/23/2011 12:48pm
umagumadog wrote:

umagumadog wrote:
So you're saying RV got his ass handed to him last week then, correct?
TerryB
1/23/2011 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2011 12:52pm
I dunno, this looks like one pissed-off MoFo...

Gonna be some Epic battlesSmile

(Nice pic Guyb)
silvershoes
1/23/2011 12:56pm
umagumadog wrote:

umagumadog wrote:
Then you will gladly concede that last year, Villopoto was riding over his head when he crashed trying to get away from Dungey, and last week he was riding over his head since he slid out trying to catch Stewart?
chrisbuehler
1/23/2011 12:57pm
TerryB wrote:
I dunno, this looks like one pissed-off MoFo... Gonna be some Epic battles (Nice pic Guyb)
I dunno, this looks like one pissed-off MoFo...

Gonna be some Epic battlesSmile

(Nice pic Guyb)
Hellz yeah. Bubba is back. Be afraid be very afraid. Not a Stewart fan either
peelout
1/23/2011 1:06pm
Bubba won't win the cship. He'll win more races but villo is faster and its showing.
Outsider
1/23/2011 1:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2011 1:22pm
What is all this "last week", "last year" bullshit??

RV reeled in, and put a pass on James freakin Stewart last night... who does that? He also set the fastest lap in the main... just like "last week".

You simply can't deny that JS has some serious competition now.

But, people will... Ermm
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
1/23/2011 1:26pm
Outsider wrote:
What is all this "last week", "last year" bullshit?? RV reeled in, and put a pass on James freakin Stewart last night... who does that? He...
What is all this "last week", "last year" bullshit??

RV reeled in, and put a pass on James freakin Stewart last night... who does that? He also set the fastest lap in the main... just like "last week".

But, people will... Ermm

Nope people cant deny it. And it sure is fun to watch. I just keep hoping they all stay healthy.
TerryB
1/23/2011 1:56pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
[b]You simply can't deny that JS has some serious competition now. [/b] Nope people cant deny it. And it sure is fun to watch. I just...

Nope people cant deny it. And it sure is fun to watch. I just keep hoping they all stay healthy.
Yes! And the pace that they all have stepped up to just makes that seem unfathomable! I'm loving the racing and hope that nobody wads any body parts.
Indy mxer
1/23/2011 2:12pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
[b]You simply can't deny that JS has some serious competition now. [/b] Nope people cant deny it. And it sure is fun to watch. I just...

TerryB wrote:
Yes! And the pace that they all have stepped up to just makes that seem unfathomable! I'm loving the racing and hope that nobody wads any...
Yes! And the pace that they all have stepped up to just makes that seem unfathomable! I'm loving the racing and hope that nobody wads any body parts.
I agree with you both. This year could be one of the best yet.
What amazes me is, how fast these guys go and how few mistakes they make.
The margin for error is so small. One mistake can mean the difference between winning and 3rd or 4th. It just shows how good these guys really are

Post a reply to: Not one but two

The Latest