Not just Stewart...

pilotdude
Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 11:25am
My sources are telling me that there are 3 major stars of the sport that are currently not riding the Nationals who also tested positive for banned substances either in Seattle or at Glen Helen, but that no one is talking about it. Not sure if it will be talked about publicly.

Comes from the same source who gave me 100% accurate information about who would and would not be riding the Nationals despite what was being publicly stated at the time
|
theToothPerry
6/19/2014 11:38pm
Yeah just because Suzuki let go a press release doesnt mean there was only one rider. Theyre just one team and rider.
6/19/2014 11:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2014 11:41pm
Interesting... But my biggest concern with this testing is that this sport isn't organized or professional enough for guys not to get seriously fucked over for making mistakes

I want serious cases of blood doping caught.

This adderall thing is bullshit
6/20/2014 12:12am
Just think how pissed off the Greek fans would have been if a guy was blood doping and out ran the lions.

The Shop

CASH476
6/20/2014 12:31am
They didn't test at Glen Helen....
Rubbish!

Pilotdudes anonymous source says that they did so it must be true
drmarkr
6/20/2014 12:46am
Dart Board wrote:
Interesting... But my biggest concern with this testing is that this sport isn't organized or professional enough for guys not to get seriously fucked over for...
Interesting... But my biggest concern with this testing is that this sport isn't organized or professional enough for guys not to get seriously fucked over for making mistakes

I want serious cases of blood doping caught.

This adderall thing is bullshit
Actually.....for SX, Adderall might very well be more of an advantage than EPO.

Outdoors, a different story. But in SX, Adderall just might be superior.....
tek14
6/20/2014 12:50am
This would explain why Ryno been so quiet about this topic.. as normally he says it open and loud.
pilotx253
6/20/2014 4:43am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 4:46am
Plenty of drama. It would be helpful if they knew what the penalties would be prior to doing the testing....
FIREfish148
6/20/2014 5:14am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:33am
I'm torn between most of this. As I'm sure most of you and even any of the riders that piss "dirty" are. This is such a dangerous sport and with so much at risk it seems that there should be more extensive testing for people that may suffer from ADD if they are going to test these guys for petty shit like adderall. Yes I have taken Adderall and can speak from experience.

Also, The fact that WEED is even on the list of banned substance is a fking joke. What athlete in their right mind is going to smoke a bowl before rolling up to a starting gate?
MXD
6/20/2014 5:22am
Whenever someone on an internet message board starts a post with "My sources", I usually don't put much stock into it. Especially when this source is saying something like "tested positive at Glen Helen" when numerous media outlets reported that there was no testing done at Glen Helen. There is likely nothing to see here.
mxb2
6/20/2014 5:28am
pilotdude wrote:
My sources are telling me that there are 3 major stars of the sport that are currently not riding the Nationals who also tested positive for...
My sources are telling me that there are 3 major stars of the sport that are currently not riding the Nationals who also tested positive for banned substances either in Seattle or at Glen Helen, but that no one is talking about it. Not sure if it will be talked about publicly.

Comes from the same source who gave me 100% accurate information about who would and would not be riding the Nationals despite what was being publicly stated at the time
Who are your sources?, Let me guess you cant say. but post info that means nothing wihout facts.
Crush
6/20/2014 5:29am
I'm torn between most of this. As I'm sure most of you and even any of the riders that piss "dirty" are. This is such a...
I'm torn between most of this. As I'm sure most of you and even any of the riders that piss "dirty" are. This is such a dangerous sport and with so much at risk it seems that there should be more extensive testing for people that may suffer from ADD if they are going to test these guys for petty shit like adderall. Yes I have taken Adderall and can speak from experience.

Also, The fact that WEED is even on the list of banned substance is a fking joke. What athlete in their right mind is going to smoke a bowl before rolling up to a starting gate?
You've really never heard the rumours of guys smoking and riding?

Big Lenny
6/20/2014 5:30am
MXD wrote:
Whenever someone on an internet message board starts a post with "My sources", I usually don't put much stock into it. Especially when this source is...
Whenever someone on an internet message board starts a post with "My sources", I usually don't put much stock into it. Especially when this source is saying something like "tested positive at Glen Helen" when numerous media outlets reported that there was no testing done at Glen Helen. There is likely nothing to see here.
You gotta read his whole post, I know exactly what he's talking about...
rcm406
6/20/2014 5:58am
MXD wrote:
Whenever someone on an internet message board starts a post with "My sources", I usually don't put much stock into it. Especially when this source is...
I don't know, Pilotdude was spot on about RV not racing the nationals, and this was before anyone really had any info about RV racing the nationals.
uamoto211
6/20/2014 6:08am
I'm torn between most of this. As I'm sure most of you and even any of the riders that piss "dirty" are. This is such a...

I think you may be surprised at how many riders do smoke and ride.....
MXD
6/20/2014 6:19am
MXD wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
I don't know, Pilotdude was spot on about RV not racing the nationals, and this was before anyone really had any info about RV racing the...
I don't know, Pilotdude was spot on about RV not racing the nationals, and this was before anyone really had any info about RV racing the nationals.
He certainly could be 100% spot on but I'm just saying that very rarely happens in these scenarios.
agn5009
6/20/2014 6:20am

Man... Some people just don't get it. Do you really think feld or the ama gives 2 shits if their riders use PED's or smoke weed? Do you really think any professional organization does? Seriously. I don't know how people can be so stupid. They do not care if you take a substance that makes you bigger, faster, stronger. They do not care if you smoke weed. They do not care if you gain an advantage over other people who don't use them. All they care about is covering their own organization. Is that a terrible thing? They have to do this. It's 2014, not the 1970s. All these morons complaining about testing would be the first to torch feld if one of these riders went awol at the track and started blowing people's heads off and it was found out that he was taking elicit drugs . Do you not understand drugs affect each and every individual differently? Feld HAS to test. Don't blame them. Blame all the sue happy people in this country.

Here's a scenario for you. JS loses a race, he gets pissed and grabs a shot gun he had shacked up in his semi. He comes out and blows RV's brains out. Walks over to RD and KR's trailer and blows their brains out. In this scenario, feld has taken all the proper producers to test their riders for drugs. Stewart never failed one. He has no history of drug abuse. It's over, feld is in the clear. No one can say they didn't take the proper procedures.

Now, scenario number 2. The exact same thing happens, except feld has never tested any of their riders. It comes back that Stewart has HGH, Adderal, and other PED'S in his system. Guess what's going to happen? Feld is fu*ked. They're done. Say good bye to their whole organization. Say good bye to every cent they've invested in it.

Do you get it now? Feld couldn't give a rats ass about competitive gains. They have to cover their own ass
FIREfish148
6/20/2014 6:22am

uamoto211 wrote:
I think you may be surprised at how many riders do smoke and ride.....
I've smoked and riddin my share dude. Trust me... I've never felt that it would give me or anyone else any type of advantage on the track at all though. At least in a highly competitive class on a supercross track it wouldn't. For starters it dehydrates you.
Crush
6/20/2014 6:27am
Affects people different ways tho too dude.

I'm great high as shit. My buddies would testify to that–Playstation. Bikes. Driving. Coordination. Conversation. Doesn't matter, for me it's an on switch. One of my buds shuts down tho!
6/20/2014 6:27am
The case is far from closed. What Stewart put out yesterday is his PR statement on where they are at with him. There is some talk of another rider testing positive and only being warned, who knows if that is true not, but time will tell, maybe.
FIREfish148
6/20/2014 6:30am

agn5009 wrote:
Man... Some people just don't get it. Do you really think feld or the ama gives 2 shits if their riders use PED's or smoke weed...
Man... Some people just don't get it. Do you really think feld or the ama gives 2 shits if their riders use PED's or smoke weed? Do you really think any professional organization does? Seriously. I don't know how people can be so stupid. They do not care if you take a substance that makes you bigger, faster, stronger. They do not care if you smoke weed. They do not care if you gain an advantage over other people who don't use them. All they care about is covering their own organization. Is that a terrible thing? They have to do this. It's 2014, not the 1970s. All these morons complaining about testing would be the first to torch feld if one of these riders went awol at the track and started blowing people's heads off and it was found out that he was taking elicit drugs . Do you not understand drugs affect each and every individual differently? Feld HAS to test. Don't blame them. Blame all the sue happy people in this country.

Here's a scenario for you. JS loses a race, he gets pissed and grabs a shot gun he had shacked up in his semi. He comes out and blows RV's brains out. Walks over to RD and KR's trailer and blows their brains out. In this scenario, feld has taken all the proper producers to test their riders for drugs. Stewart never failed one. He has no history of drug abuse. It's over, feld is in the clear. No one can say they didn't take the proper procedures.

Now, scenario number 2. The exact same thing happens, except feld has never tested any of their riders. It comes back that Stewart has HGH, Adderal, and other PED'S in his system. Guess what's going to happen? Feld is fu*ked. They're done. Say good bye to their whole organization. Say good bye to every cent they've invested in it.

Do you get it now? Feld couldn't give a rats ass about competitive gains. They have to cover their own ass
Holy shit bro, you crazy Woohoo

Did you really just type all that crazy shit out? Talking about blowing dudes heads off and shit? Wtf bro yo momma must be craze too. I guess I can't even see you man, sorry I don't think in those terms. You must be a complete square that was too scared to... even fk with any type of substance. You ever like drink a beer or anything?

Alright I'm done contributing to this shit.

Any of the riders that might get caught doing crazy drugs and shit... Keep your cool I guess... Lol
6/20/2014 6:32am
It's one thing for someone to test positive for something. That's currently the end of the issue as far as the testing agency is concerned, but it shouldn't be. What did they test positive for? Why were they taking it? Were they taking it under a doctors supervision for a diagnosed illness/physical condition and were the dosage levels consistent with simple doctor care?

You can't just test professionals and black ball them from a sport; you have to know what they took, why, whether it was appropriate from a medical standpoint and whether or not they appeared to be taking it simply to improve athletic performance to gain an unfair advantage.

Testing is relatively easy. Understanding is relatively difficult. But understanding is the key.
agn5009
6/20/2014 6:41am

agn5009 wrote:
Man... Some people just don't get it. Do you really think feld or the ama gives 2 shits if their riders use PED's or smoke weed...

Holy shit bro, you crazy :woohoo: Did you really just type all that crazy shit out? Talking about blowing dudes heads off and shit? Wtf bro...
Holy shit bro, you crazy Woohoo

Did you really just type all that crazy shit out? Talking about blowing dudes heads off and shit? Wtf bro yo momma must be craze too. I guess I can't even see you man, sorry I don't think in those terms. You must be a complete square that was too scared to... even fk with any type of substance. You ever like drink a beer or anything?

Alright I'm done contributing to this shit.

Any of the riders that might get caught doing crazy drugs and shit... Keep your cool I guess... Lol
Haha and I win. What you just did there, turn it around on me and place blame toward me rather than reading what was actually written, that is what is done by a person who has no intelligent rebuttal Smile nicely done.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
6/20/2014 6:44am
This could certainly be the most interesting/controversial year this sport has ever seen.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/20/2014 6:45am
The FIM statement is up on the homepage.

I've asked around about the rumor of a Monster rider testing positive and only being warned, and am told this is untrue.

I've also heard that James Stewart's positive was for Adderal.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
6/20/2014 6:48am
GuyB wrote:
The FIM statement is up on the homepage. I've asked around about the rumor of a Monster rider testing positive and only being warned, and am...
The FIM statement is up on the homepage.

I've asked around about the rumor of a Monster rider testing positive and only being warned, and am told this is untrue.

I've also heard that James Stewart's positive was for Adderal.
Thanks.

motomike137
6/20/2014 6:51am
All I know is that this SUCKS! This is going to be a huge shit show for quite some time and it is not going to be a good thing for our "sport". Welcome to the mainstream people Sad .

Post a reply to: Not just Stewart...

The Latest