Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2018 6:53 PM

Lol,takes me back to my youth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kMTHwjy6Z8

|

6/14/2018 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2018 7:13 PM

"Son, there's a little scratch on the right rear bumper of Old Betsy. Did you park in compact car parking again?"

|

6/14/2018 8:49 PM

He should've brake tapped.

|

6/14/2018 9:05 PM

Looks like the Dukes boys got a new ride.

|

6/14/2018 10:02 PM

Yep! My Mom's 74 Suburban left some sparks, numerous times, from the complete use of suspension.

|

6/15/2018 7:20 AM

my old chevy citation would out jump that....lol

|

kcco

6/15/2018 8:52 AM

Was that Ricky from Trailer Park Boys?

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/15/2018 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2018 9:20 AM

That’s awesome. There’s a road my friends and I would jump our cars on back in high school. It was a neighborhood street that crossed a major 2 lane road that was raised up higher than the surrounding streets so it made a natural tabletop. They had also repaved the road so there was a lip on it.

My best friend and I would jump our trucks (both of us rode so we knew how to grease the landing). Well a mutual friend of ours took his BMW 318 to it and went way too fast at it. His wheels were probably 6 feet off the ground over the top of it, he overshot the landing and came down like a ton of bricks. Radiator exploded, front sub frame bent, etc. What an idiot grin

|

6/15/2018 9:25 AM

No video game could ever replicate that. The sounds, the smells, you name it. Reminds me of a Pro recalling a rental car adventure.

|

6/15/2018 9:29 AM

The comments are good.... grandpa's late for bingo

|

6/15/2018 11:01 AM

ok that was awesome!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/15/2018 11:07 AM

731chopper wrote:

That’s awesome. There’s a road my friends and I would jump our cars on back in high school. It was a neighborhood street that crossed a major 2 lane road that was raised up higher than the surrounding streets so it made a natural tabletop. They had also repaved the road so there was a lip on it.

My best friend and I would jump our trucks (both of us rode so we knew how to grease the landing). Well a mutual friend of ours took his BMW 318 to it and went way too fast at it. His wheels were probably 6 feet off the ground over the top of it, he overshot the landing and came down like a ton of bricks. Radiator exploded, front sub frame bent, etc. What an idiot grin

A friend broke all the mounts and dropped the engine on his mom's Saab900 turbo jumping a similar type of hill I used to jump in my Samurai way way back in the day. The crafty bastard managed to get his mom to believe he was just speeding through a parking lot and hit a speed bump he didn't see.

Those samurais will take a serious beating off road. Gutless little things, but geared so low they'll climb a tree if you can get traction.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

6/15/2018 11:11 AM

Struggling to see how this is moto related.. whistling silly

|

6/15/2018 11:12 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Was that Ricky from Trailer Park Boys?

Nah, that car had all its doors. The Shitmobile is an iconic beast.

|

6/15/2018 11:29 AM

When you're getting it in and her dad walks in...

|

6/15/2018 6:10 PM

When she says her friend is over and they've been drinking...

|

6/15/2018 6:36 PM

As a young man, I would have been all over this.

As an older dude, I think: "Holy ****, what if they get just a little sideways, then get loose on the landing, and end up in those trees?!?!?!?!"

|

6/15/2018 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2018 7:06 PM

We had a couple around where I grew up. One was ya usual hill with a sharp crest, the other was more of a smaller 'road mistake'..
I was coming up to the hill one, and my mate was asleep in shotgun, so I hit it pretty hard and as soon as we got weightless he woke up faaarken shittin himself haha..

Another time we were in a mates dad's super old Hi-Ace van, so we were sitting directly over the front wheels and I hit the 'road mistake' waaay too hard which bounced us seemingly 15ft into the air haha, and each time we bounced
(and the old girl fucken bounced) my foot jammed down on the accelerator which just made it worse! Only luck got us out of that one haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/17/2018 9:23 PM

Hit a road jump in my Dad's old '76 Chevy Vega station wagon. Ripped out a chunk of the oil pan and by the time I got home the whole engine was fried. End of car. Some dude in our county bought it and stuck another engine in it and I saw that old piece of crap driving around for years after.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.