Northern California has left the building.....

Sondy132001
10/11/2011 11:01am
BobbyM wrote:
mv?
Nah not Vickers...Hey Clutchy I'm a hard core Nor Cal person, I spent many a races all over Nor Cal, a lot of my friends were...
Nah not Vickers...Hey Clutchy I'm a hard core Nor Cal person, I spent many a races all over Nor Cal, a lot of my friends were up there that I grew up with so I'd be up there just as much as down here. Doreen Payne was my best friend, along with Tammy Graham and was it Trina Vohland (Tyson & Tallon's sis) ??, MB and I dated for over a year, hence I hung out with Spud & Casey Johnson, Turtle Wikoff, I loved driving the water truck at E-Street !! All the promoters up there I have mad respect for they work their asses off and I like to think they are all good friends too.

S
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh?

Tammy...memories. A very cool moto-girl.
What's huh for ?? I still talk to Tammy, either by phone or facebook =) She's got like 3 or 4 kids now, she's a good mom, does the whole baking thing etc lol

S
Clutchy
10/11/2011 11:08am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2011 11:09am
What's yer name ?? if you feel more comfy you can PM it to me or email sondy132001@yahoo.com I am sure I know you if you...
What's yer name ?? if you feel more comfy you can PM it to me or email sondy132001@yahoo.com I am sure I know you if you know Ramie & Tammy !! Corie Cantaloupie also hung out with us, Donnie's younger brother, Corie was a fast Pro up in NorCal.

S
I used to follow Cory around the track along with Aston, Souza, rosenburg....... unless they they crashed 3 or 4 times. Danny Turners little brother raced with us back then also, lauren. Also Steve and greg Valahos/Jump.......

My names on my sig on every post......... I didn't think you were a true blonde..... my bad.
Clutchy
10/11/2011 11:12am
Nah not Vickers...Hey Clutchy I'm a hard core Nor Cal person, I spent many a races all over Nor Cal, a lot of my friends were...
Nah not Vickers...Hey Clutchy I'm a hard core Nor Cal person, I spent many a races all over Nor Cal, a lot of my friends were up there that I grew up with so I'd be up there just as much as down here. Doreen Payne was my best friend, along with Tammy Graham and was it Trina Vohland (Tyson & Tallon's sis) ??, MB and I dated for over a year, hence I hung out with Spud & Casey Johnson, Turtle Wikoff, I loved driving the water truck at E-Street !! All the promoters up there I have mad respect for they work their asses off and I like to think they are all good friends too.

S
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh?

What's huh for ?? I still talk to Tammy, either by phone or facebook =) She's got like 3 or 4 kids now, she's a good...
What's huh for ?? I still talk to Tammy, either by phone or facebook =) She's got like 3 or 4 kids now, she's a good mom, does the whole baking thing etc lol

S
Just mention my name to Tammy.....LOL.
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 11:18am
What's yer name ?? if you feel more comfy you can PM it to me or email sondy132001@yahoo.com I am sure I know you if you...
What's yer name ?? if you feel more comfy you can PM it to me or email sondy132001@yahoo.com I am sure I know you if you know Ramie & Tammy !! Corie Cantaloupie also hung out with us, Donnie's younger brother, Corie was a fast Pro up in NorCal.

S
Clutchy wrote:
I used to follow Cory around the track along with Aston, Souza, rosenburg....... unless they they crashed 3 or 4 times. Danny Turners little brother raced...
I used to follow Cory around the track along with Aston, Souza, rosenburg....... unless they they crashed 3 or 4 times. Danny Turners little brother raced with us back then also, lauren. Also Steve and greg Valahos/Jump.......

My names on my sig on every post......... I didn't think you were a true blonde..... my bad.
oops sorry I just don't pay attention down there, haha I loved Timmy broke my heart he passed away in 2005 =*( I'm sure if I saw you I'd recognize you Chris, I've met a lot of people in my lifetime and it's hard on my brain Woohoo Vlahos man that's another goodie !!

Maybe BobbyM remembers if you don't, member when those guys stole the school bus of kids in Chowchilla?? Those were two brothers who raced Pro in Nor Cal, can't remember their names, I'll google it http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/04/05/release-date-set-for-chowch… !! CMC Pros oops, Schoenfelds and Woods.

S

The Shop

TeamGreen
10/11/2011 11:39am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2011 11:39am

S
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh?

What's huh for ?? I still talk to Tammy, either by phone or facebook =) She's got like 3 or 4 kids now, she's a good...

S
Huh as in, "Damn! That's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time!"

She was right in the middle of the Nor-Cal Moto-Scene back in the day and she was/is one of the coolest ladies out there.

That's all...

Weren't her and Kyle an item?
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 11:40am
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.
Nope but he's one of his friends, Brett's a pilot now !

S
10/11/2011 11:40am
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.
Brett Racine, Donovan Mitchell, Jesse Bath & Jake Windham all ran thru my head too
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 11:41am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2011 11:42am
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh?

S
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh as in, "Damn! That's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time!" She was right in the middle of the Nor-Cal Moto-Scene back...
Huh as in, "Damn! That's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time!"

She was right in the middle of the Nor-Cal Moto-Scene back in the day and she was/is one of the coolest ladies out there.

That's all...

Weren't her and Kyle an item?
Ohhh gotcha I wrote so much wasn't sure what you were huh'in ? to. Kyle refresh my brain on Kyle ? Tammy loved moto as much if not more than I. Tammy dated Bader Manneh for a while too.

S
andymoto
10/11/2011 11:48am
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.

S
Yeah, Brett told me about being a pilot. Was just trying to help with slipdog......unless I'm wrong about who as well.

Electric MX bike.
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 11:49am
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.
Brett Racine, Donovan Mitchell, Jesse Bath & Jake Windham all ran thru my head too
Matalamaki said you forgot Ray Crumb (even tho he was B'field still considered Nor Cal by us down here, anything pass Gorman ya know haha).

S
jplough973
10/11/2011 11:50am
Does anyone in Nor Cal remember Buck Ford?
slipdog
10/11/2011 11:53am
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.

S
andymoto wrote:
Yeah, Brett told me about being a pilot. Was just trying to help with slipdog......unless I'm wrong about who as well.

Electric MX bike.
Hahaha! That's right.... I was also once called the "Electric King" by Jerry Bernardo
andymoto
10/11/2011 12:17pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2011 12:18pm
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.
Matalamaki said you forgot Ray Crumb (even tho he was B'field still considered Nor Cal by us down here, anything pass Gorman ya know haha). S...
Matalamaki said you forgot Ray Crumb (even tho he was B'field still considered Nor Cal by us down here, anything pass Gorman ya know haha).

S
Thought Ray Crumb was from Vacaville. Rode for Fairfield Cycles and Team Green in amateur days. Rode all the NorCal/Bay races.
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 12:23pm
Matalamaki said you forgot Ray Crumb (even tho he was B'field still considered Nor Cal by us down here, anything pass Gorman ya know haha). S...

S
andymoto wrote:
Thought Ray Crumb was from Vacaville. Rode for Fairfield Cycles and Team Green in amateur days. Rode all the NorCal/Bay races.
Maybe on minis ?? I know Casey Johnson was V'ville, but Crumby lived in B'Field with Josh Chisum (from Monterey area), another favorite rider of mine from Nor Cal...him and Jeff Pestana !!

S
andymoto
10/11/2011 12:28pm
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.
Jesse Ketcham was very bad ass on minis too until that accident at Riverfront practice night. Him, Brett, Donovan and think Jeff and maybe Mikey Northrup put on heck of mini races. Jesse Olson I think too.
Uncleof2
10/11/2011 12:36pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2011 12:37pm
Are you kidding me. How about the current SX/MX/MXDN Champion born in a Northern California town called Fortuna. Same
town his mom and his uncle were born. Also, same town previous mentioned Pat Richter was from, just a few hours from oscottie on the coast. Northern California owns the building. Go RV1Woohoo
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 12:39pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Are you kidding me. How about the current SX/MX/MXDN Champion born in a Northern California town called Fortuna. Same town his mom and his uncle were...
Are you kidding me. How about the current SX/MX/MXDN Champion born in a Northern California town called Fortuna. Same
town his mom and his uncle were born. Also, same town previous mentioned Pat Richter was from, just a few hours from oscottie on the coast. Northern California owns the building. Go RV1Woohoo
Right on had no idea...Were you guys into moto before you met Ryan's dad ??

S
10/11/2011 12:52pm
andymoto wrote:
Not Brett Racine. lol.
andymoto wrote:
Jesse Ketcham was very bad ass on minis too until that accident at Riverfront practice night. Him, Brett, Donovan and think Jeff and maybe Mikey Northrup...
Jesse Ketcham was very bad ass on minis too until that accident at Riverfront practice night. Him, Brett, Donovan and think Jeff and maybe Mikey Northrup put on heck of mini races. Jesse Olson I think too.
Yes I meant to say Jesse Olson not Bath. Ketcham was fast too until the broken backSad
Almost left out Scott Meyers.
mx_563
10/11/2011 12:56pm
It's my old room mate Slippy, but I will let him give you his name ! Oh he was a fast Pro too.

S
BobbyM wrote:
mv?

S
Oh, everyone is friends alright. The Sextons have Scott Davis over for dinner all the time as does Fish from MMX. AMP/GFI are feeling the love too...especially after losing the Prarie City track.

The Dirt Diggers are all smiles, especially when you call Prarie City "Hangtown" year-round.

NorCal is one big happy family.

Wonder why the racing scene isn't what people would like it to be?

Laughing
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 12:59pm
BobbyM wrote:
mv?

S
mx_563 wrote:
Oh, everyone is friends alright. The Sextons have Scott Davis over for dinner all the time as does Fish from MMX. AMP/GFI are feeling the love...
Oh, everyone is friends alright. The Sextons have Scott Davis over for dinner all the time as does Fish from MMX. AMP/GFI are feeling the love too...especially after losing the Prarie City track.

The Dirt Diggers are all smiles, especially when you call Prarie City "Hangtown" year-round.

Laughing
My point being, I would like to think they were good friends of MINE, not that they hang out Woohoo .

S
Uncleof2
10/11/2011 1:06pm
My dad used to race flat track and Pat was a hometown hero in our town, but I really got into it more when I met Danny and went with him to the races in the early eighties. I married Danny's sister in 1983 and by that time Pat Richter was out of it, at
the time, he was married to Danny's other sister. Went with Dan to some races at Dixon and Marysville back then when he raced against the Vohland brothers, Donnie Cantalupe, and Brad Lackey. Danny was pretty fast in the day.
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 1:10pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
My dad used to race flat track and Pat was a hometown hero in our town, but I really got into it more when I met...
My dad used to race flat track and Pat was a hometown hero in our town, but I really got into it more when I met Danny and went with him to the races in the early eighties. I married Danny's sister in 1983 and by that time Pat Richter was out of it, at
the time, he was married to Danny's other sister. Went with Dan to some races at Dixon and Marysville back then when he raced against the Vohland brothers, Donnie Cantalupe, and Brad Lackey. Danny was pretty fast in the day.
OK let me get this straight Dan married your sister and you married his ??

S
Uncleof2
10/11/2011 1:13pm

S
No, I'm married to his sister. Pat Richter was married to his other sister. And I went to school with Danny's wife.
Sondy132001
10/11/2011 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2011 1:17pm

S
Uncleof2 wrote:
No, I'm married to his sister. Pat Richter was married to his other sister. And I went to school with Danny's wife.
hahahah ohhhhh got it man I was tripping, not that's it's bad, it's perfectly legally Woohoo I just had a blonde moment. PS I'm a big fan of Kris !
andymoto
10/11/2011 1:25pm
BobbyM wrote:
mv?

S
mx_563 wrote:
Oh, everyone is friends alright. The Sextons have Scott Davis over for dinner all the time as does Fish from MMX. AMP/GFI are feeling the love...

Laughing
That's not the problem.
RandyS
10/11/2011 2:24pm

S
andymoto wrote:
Maybe on minis ?? I know Casey Johnson was V'ville, but Crumby lived in B'Field with Josh Chisum (from Monterey area), another favorite rider of mine...
Maybe on minis ?? I know Casey Johnson was V'ville, but Crumby lived in B'Field with Josh Chisum (from Monterey area), another favorite rider of mine from Nor Cal...him and Jeff Pestana !!

S
Casey and Jason Johnson, Crumb, Buck Ford and Dave Wood all from my hometown of Vacaville. A great place to be from. You'll notice the word "from" is underlined.
Gayle
10/11/2011 2:33pm
Miland Garrett,
ecavaliere
Fantasy
858th
10/11/2011 2:53pm
andymoto wrote:
Maybe on minis ?? I know Casey Johnson was V'ville, but Crumby lived in B'Field with Josh Chisum (from Monterey area), another favorite rider of mine...

S
RandyS wrote:
Casey and Jason Johnson, Crumb, Buck Ford and Dave Wood all from my hometown of Vacaville. A great place to be [u]from[/u]. You'll notice the word...
Casey and Jason Johnson, Crumb, Buck Ford and Dave Wood all from my hometown of Vacaville. A great place to be from. You'll notice the word "from" is underlined.
I'm "from" Vacaville as well - my dad owned a Yamaha dealership there, VacaValley Yamaha, for a short time. I'm really enjoying this thread! Fun to hear all the old names, I grew racing moto with most if not all the names mentioned here. I will remind you that Mike Pascarella was also from Vacaville, he lived right up the street from me. His son, Joey, is the real deal as a road racer, and I believe they are still living in "V-town".

Post a reply to: Northern California has left the building.....

The Latest