North tracks

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2019 11:48 AM

From Minnesota thinking about making a trip this winter around February to ride. Does anyone know of the closest tracks open at that time for the north riders lol.

|

1/3/2019 12:38 PM

Might help to know where youre going.. lol

|

1/3/2019 12:45 PM

kb228 wrote:

Might help to know where youre going.. lol

I think thats what he is asking, is where should he go
That will be warm at that time, cause Minnesota is not

|

1/3/2019 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2019 3:53 PM

We go to North and South Carolina in February.
Club Mx
West Craven
Silver Valley
JWTF
Wide Open MX
We will be down there from the 20th to the 24th

|

1/3/2019 6:46 PM

752dad wrote:

We go to North and South Carolina in February.
Club Mx
West Craven
Silver Valley
JWTF
Wide Open MX
We will be down there from the 20th to the 24th

West Craven is a must. $15 for a great track

|

1/3/2019 7:14 PM

Go to Monster Mountain. A bunch of us from Wisconsin are planning a trip down there this coming spring.

|

1/3/2019 8:52 PM

T-Fish wrote:

Go to Monster Mountain. A bunch of us from Wisconsin are planning a trip down there this coming spring.

If you hit monster, well worth the time and effort to go to mill creek and/or McLartys also

|

1/4/2019 4:56 AM

will4796 wrote:

From Minnesota thinking about making a trip this winter around February to ride. Does anyone know of the closest tracks open at that time for the north riders lol.

I would say jump on 35 south and head to Oklahoma and North Texas. Tons of tracks in that area.

|

1/4/2019 6:31 AM

Yeah southern Oklahoma and northern Texas would be ideal being that it is only like 10hr drive. Just not sure if any tracks that would be for sure open during the week. Otherwise yeah monster mountain/mill creek/ club mx might be the best bet it sounds like?

|

1/4/2019 6:35 AM

I'd go to Budds in Maryland for the huge jumps, then Monster Mountain in Alabama for the most perfect dirt you ever saw, then WW or Bostwick in Florida if you need a change of scenery. Unfortunately it may be too cold in February and you may need to skip Budds which in my opinion is the best track of them all especially if you're on a 450 and like hitting jumps in 4th gear.

|

1/4/2019 6:43 AM

https://www.motoguideapp.com/

Over 600 Mx track listing with GPS enabled searching and directions.

|

1/4/2019 1:51 PM

i Was just hoping for the closest open outdoor track. Doesn’t have to be the best one in the nation.. just a place to ride in February

|

1/4/2019 5:05 PM

Come on down south to Revolution mx park in Union SC.If the rain would ever quit our new track is killer.Always fully prepped.red clay like TNT with some sand sections .Natural terrain jumps 1.3 mile national style track.smaller beginner mx track. Some woods trails with more going in now.Plenty of amenities close by..best southern BBQ around. Free camping.$20 ride.Thanks.We also support any privateer pro needing a place to practice.

|

1/23/2019 7:17 PM

Just moved out slide Nashville does anyone know of any tracks to ride at? Seems like every place I call is closed down

|

1/24/2019 6:48 AM

I am from Ohio and been thinking the same thing , but are any of the Carolina's even remotely not a mud fest?

|

1/24/2019 7:53 AM

We at Revolution MX Park in Union SC are really struggling with this rain . most tracks in SC are muddy or flooded.We hope with just a week of dry weather(Pouring rain right now )we can get track back open.Really taking alot to get the track right, we are looking good with alot of work during the down time should make for a great spring and summer.Check us out in the next few weeks.

|

1/24/2019 8:15 AM

yzcrkxrm wrote:

I'd go to Budds in Maryland for the huge jumps, then Monster Mountain in Alabama for the most perfect dirt you ever saw, then WW or Bostwick in Florida if you need a change of scenery. Unfortunately it may be too cold in February and you may need to skip Budds which in my opinion is the best track of them all especially if you're on a 450 and like hitting jumps in 4th gear.

DO NOT waste your time coming to MD until atleast March. We barely had a riding season this summer due to record rains...

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

1/24/2019 9:36 AM

zippytech wrote:

I am from Ohio and been thinking the same thing , but are any of the Carolina's even remotely not a mud fest?

GTR Complex in Union SC was awesome when I went down south over the holidays. It was down pouring starting Thursday night thru all of Friday. Everywhere was washed out. But went to GTR on the Saturday and hoped for the best - it turned out awesome. Sandy for the most part so the trails were great and the track wasn’t that bad. I would t hesitate to go there even with the weather being wet.

|

1/24/2019 10:16 AM

Thanks,,

|