North Idaho AX

9B Arenacross
2/13/2019 1:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 8:11am
Hey everyone, I have this posted all over FB, but I know there's always people that miss it. Arenacross, Bonners Ferry, ID - June 29th. As long as weather holds, we will have an all day practice friday and organized practice Saturday before the races. Had a rad time last year and hope this year is even better. Increased the pro purse to $9,000 this year too! Hope some of you can make it out!

Facebook Page

|
Parks65
2/13/2019 3:11pm
Man I wish they could figure out something like this for Boise again. I know when Cole Siebler put on the "Idaho Supercross" at century link arena they lost their ass but there were a ton of great riders there!
Jeff Gibson, Daniel Blair, Casey Hinson, Ben Evans, etc.
9B Arenacross
2/20/2019 8:11am
For sure. They can be expensive to put together. If you can't get the sponsorships and/or the weather turns on you and kills your crowd attendance it becomes a losing venue really quick. So far, I've been fortunate here to have some great sponsors. As long as the weather holds, it should be a great event again. I know we have several committed racers already coming from the Seattle and central Montana areas. I'd love to see some of the southern Idaho and Oregon guys make the trip up too!

Post a reply to: North Idaho AX

The Latest