North East Texas MotoMasters Series

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2020 2:27 PM

I am thinking of racing the Moto Masters Series at Johnsonville MX this weekend. I have not raced that series or been to that track. Anyone here racing in it and is it a good series.
Not much info on the website, do they plan on having Friday Practice like they did in the past?

Any information would help.

Thanks,

|

11/11/2020 2:44 PM

Yea in my experience with them they haven’t been very good at communicating to the public
But the track and facilities are very nice,
You mite send them an email or call them! I’ve had to do that in the past

|

11/11/2020 4:06 PM

I haven’t been in years but I liked it when I went. I will probably go soon because my son is starting to race.

|

11/11/2020 4:37 PM

Johnsonville is a great track. I have raced some of the moto masters this year and had a great time. The motos are usually over by 130 since there isn’t 45 classes. I’m skipping it this weekend because there’s an off-road race in a series I’m doing same day.

Photo

|

11/12/2020 6:50 AM

300Hater! You doing the TORN race?

|

11/12/2020 7:09 AM

Without a doubt it is a great series... Johnsonville mx is a great facility you wil enjoy it

|

11/12/2020 10:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/12/2020 10:47 AM

I'm racing it. I'll be there for practice tomorrow. Johnsonville is my favorite track here in the DFW area and they rarely ever open for practice so it's a great chance to ride the track tomorrow and Saturday. The track is awesome. Mostly sand base. Challenging but safe (and for us old guys they basically make the jumps really safe). The race itself is great. Like someone else said they push it along. I did the last MotoMasters race at Jville. I was the last moto of the day (+50C) and I was loaded and on the road at 2pm (and that's with me hanging around and shooting the sh&* for a little while). It's a great format. Really enjoy this race series. Practice Friday is 10-3.

|

11/12/2020 1:46 PM

DB505 wrote:

Yessir. On Saturday. I’m not doing my Sunday race. I need a break. I wouldn’t go Saturday except my daughter wants to race so I’m going for her.

|

11/12/2020 2:02 PM

I wish they did practice saturday race sunday since there's no vintage racing sunday. I'll be TORN

|

11/12/2020 2:08 PM

Motomasters and Johnsonville MX Farm are top notch! If I wasn't working nights this weekend I would be there.

Saturday morning racing that wraps up in the early afternoon.

The Johnsonville track consists of sensible obstacles and great dirt!

Have fun!

|

2015 KTM 250sx, WP 48mm CV Forks, WP Trax Shock, Bills Pipe
2013 Chevy 2500 Duramax, 2014 Forest River XLR Nitro 28TQD bumper pull toy hauler

Instagram: @impalenthelen https://www.instagram.com/impalenthelen/
Youtube: Mitchell Thelen

11/12/2020 4:25 PM

DB505 wrote:

ktm300hater wrote:

Yessir. On Saturday. I’m not doing my Sunday race. I need a break. I wouldn’t go Saturday except my daughter wants to race so ...more

I’ll be there, O58 class, slight chance of rain! Hope we get a lil, but not like Oakhill was! Lol

|

11/12/2020 4:51 PM

A few buds race motomasters and seem to like it. Johnsonville has a really nice flow. One big booter triple with a decent single/double option for mere mortals. Most everything else is pretty tame. The rollers will take it out of you. Prep is always good.

|

11/13/2020 8:53 AM

DB505 wrote:

ktm300hater wrote:

Yessir. On Saturday. I’m not doing my Sunday race. I need a break. I wouldn’t go Saturday except my daughter wants to race so ...more

DB505 wrote:

I’ll be there, O58 class, slight chance of rain! Hope we get a lil, but not like Oakhill was! Lol

The Oakhill race got me prepped a bit for the world vet. It was wet all weekend at Glen Helen

|

11/14/2020 5:59 PM

Torn track was brutal today! At least for me!!’
Some places flowed so good, other’s I just couldn’t get a flow, felt like a fish out of water ! But hey I got to go ride!!

|