Nor Cal Privateers in Canada Rnd 3 + 4

Gassin
Edited Date/Time 8/24/2013 3:33pm
Hey, here are a couple videos that we made while we are up in Canada doing the nationals up here, hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWWS0rvZw8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXDPrCa8jtY
|
slipdog
8/8/2013 2:54pm
Hey Dave, just a little advice for you since I've been around here a while now. If you want people here to take an interest in you then you should try to post more often. The more you post here, the more you'll be seen as one of "us". If you engage in threads people will get use to you being here and want to know more about what you're up to. You can't just post a link to a video and run because not too many people will give a shit.

Try giving more information about yourself, who you are, what you're up to, why you're posting the videos and even a little background about your racing career. I know you're a broke privateer with barley a pot to piss in and you got yourself to where you are on your own, but nobody else here does. You have to give people here a reason to be interested in what you're doing, otherwise most of them won't.
Gassin
8/20/2013 8:10am
Thanks for the advice but I'm doing the best i can. I think its amazing I even got the videos up. Think about everything that goes into a race and realize I do every step of it on my own. Internet is hard to find on the road and there isn't much time to get anything done. i know not many people give a crap but I'm doing everything I can right now.
three9zero
8/20/2013 8:25am
Looks like you guys have a great time up here Dave. Thanks for the video, and please come back and race our series again.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
8/20/2013 12:26pm
Good job Dave and Hailey!!!! Hope all is well! call a brother once in awhile! Wink

The Shop

Gassin
8/24/2013 3:33pm
three9zero wrote:
Looks like you guys have a great time up here Dave. Thanks for the video, and please come back and race our series again.
Thanks, seems like we improved a lot on our video making skills throughout the summer, hopefully we can come back up next summer to make another series!

Post a reply to: Nor Cal Privateers in Canada Rnd 3 + 4

The Latest