Non-US people : how can we watch Nationals ?

rangot
Big topic in France and i'm sure in other euros countries : we can't watch Nationals anywhere. No TV at all. I saw that the Pro Motocross Pass is accessible in Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Not in France... What's the solution ? We have two title contenders and no way to watch them somewhat live, it's a such a shame. DC, we need a solution !
|
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
5/15/2019 6:13am
You can set up a VPN to the US and pretend like you're watching from there. It's annoying and sometimes it's laggy but that's the only solution.

Yeah it's a shame that one of the best motorcycle championships in the world makes viewing available for Luxembourg, where maybe 3 people might watch, but not for France, the UK and Australia. I mean seriously? This is 2019...
Ridelow
Fantasy
251st
5/15/2019 6:20am
Use a speedy VPN. no lagging or problems. It will cost u a couple of dollars a month but is a good solution.

CyberGhost is among the fastest VPNs with an average download speed of 75 Mbps across all locations and times tested.
rangot
5/15/2019 6:22am
Thanks guys, i'm gonna look into that.
5/15/2019 6:27am
On iphone

1) Create an US Apple ID on the apple website (You need a VPN and a new email adress - you can find great VPN with the first month free)
2) Go to the Apple store and use your US apple ID to connect. Then set up your location on USA
3) Once connected to the apple store download the app named NBC SPORT
4) Subscribe to NBC SPORT GOLD (I think it's 55 $)

Once the app installed and settled you don't need the VPN anymore.

Voila (It worked for me last year and I just did it for this year too)

The Shop

RDX
5/15/2019 7:11am
Shame the mx pass is not available in France. In Spain it works without problems.

I'd go for the VPN. I I use Cyberghost for similar cases as mentioned above and works good.
5/15/2019 8:11am
Any UK members that have Apple TV, see if when you click on the NBC Gold app, it directs you to the NBC Sports app. I was able to buy the pass but I wouldn't load the app it wanted me to use because it's not available in the UK.
5/15/2019 8:21am
Just downloaded the Sports Gold App and it appears to be working correctly on my UK android phone as I can already open up and watch the archived races from previous years. Have tried but cannot download it to my iPad as it says not available in UK in apple app store. Not sure if it's going to work on my PC on NBS Sports.com or not yet.
5/15/2019 8:59am
Just downloaded the Sports Gold App and it appears to be working correctly on my UK android phone as I can already open up and watch...
Just downloaded the Sports Gold App and it appears to be working correctly on my UK android phone as I can already open up and watch the archived races from previous years. Have tried but cannot download it to my iPad as it says not available in UK in apple app store. Not sure if it's going to work on my PC on NBS Sports.com or not yet.
It will work on my iPhone but not on the Apple TV.

Post a reply to: Non-US people : how can we watch Nationals ?

The Latest