Noah McConahy

RangerLee
1/6/2018 4:41am
Finished watching the Racetrack Supercross videos, the one thing that really stands out is McConahy stated he walked away from the 51fty contract to try out for the IBCorp team.

Seems a bit silly to drop a sure thing just for a try out. I would understand for a full factory team; does IBCorp have full factory support?

Does anyone know what he is doing now?
|
1/6/2018 5:05am
It's my understanding that his relationship with the 5150 team was a bit complicated, and that makes sense. You don't break up with your GF just to go on a date with another one, unless the relationship has already gone bad. It made for good TV, though. And he was doing great in that last race, until......
Cokeham23
1/6/2018 5:13am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 5:23am
From the West vs East post on the homepage:

“#75 Noah McConahy - IBcorp Racing Yamaha? We're actually not sure if Noah is an official member of the IBcorp team, but he's getting a bit of help from people involved with the team.”

Kind of seemed from that last episode maybe there’s a chance of that Martin kid losing his ride. It could’ve just been for drama, but he mentioned how the team owner told him to step it up, and then he still got beat by everyone except Dylan. Could be something where if he doesn’t preform in the first couple of races, maybe they’ll let him go and give that spot to Noah?
Wintyfresh
1/6/2018 10:35am
Not likely, I'm pretty sure the team was built around Martin Castelos (and is funded by a fellow Ecuadorian friend).
wlauderdale219
Fantasy
1904th
1/6/2018 10:51am
Wintyfresh wrote:
Not likely, I'm pretty sure the team was built around Martin Castelos (and is funded by a fellow Ecuadorian friend).
It's his uncle

The Shop

wlauderdale219
Fantasy
1904th
1/6/2018 10:52am
Cokeham23 wrote:
From the West vs East post on the homepage: “#75 Noah McConahy - IBcorp Racing Yamaha? We're actually not sure if Noah is an official member...
From the West vs East post on the homepage:

“#75 Noah McConahy - IBcorp Racing Yamaha? We're actually not sure if Noah is an official member of the IBcorp team, but he's getting a bit of help from people involved with the team.”

Kind of seemed from that last episode maybe there’s a chance of that Martin kid losing his ride. It could’ve just been for drama, but he mentioned how the team owner told him to step it up, and then he still got beat by everyone except Dylan. Could be something where if he doesn’t preform in the first couple of races, maybe they’ll let him go and give that spot to Noah?
They started this team for Martin. It's his uncle that backing the team so highly doubt any of that drama was true just for tv

Post a reply to: Noah McConahy

The Latest