No wonder Cole is pissed

Flatliner
3/4/2016 3:02pm
Sparkey wrote:
I'll swing from JA's nut sack. Bravo for him. If cole didn't want to get passed on lap 19, he should've been in better shape. Correct...
I'll swing from JA's nut sack. Bravo for him. If cole didn't want to get passed on lap 19, he should've been in better shape. Correct me if I'm wrong, but during the first part of the race, didn't Cole reel JA in? Sure looked like he was faster in the beginning and then faded like a rose blooming in Palm Springs during August.

I don't think it's a fitness issue. He's one of the few guys this year to actually stay with Rd5 for 20 laps.
gsxr6
3/4/2016 3:20pm
Falcon wrote:
I'm no pro, and I know this is being an armchair QB, but if I have a wheel on Dungey down the inside of the start...
I'm no pro, and I know this is being an armchair QB, but if I have a wheel on Dungey down the inside of the start straight like he does in this vid, I'm squeezing him right into the Rocky Mountain ATV Tuff Block at 0:17. Just saying.
This
Dude has a 35 PT lead.
Jimmy_Sloan
3/4/2016 4:11pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Uh, you know what's missing? A video of Cole's attempt to run Jason OFF OF THE TRACK in the sand-pit-turn. If I catch you & you...
Uh, you know what's missing?

A video of Cole's attempt to run Jason OFF OF THE TRACK in the sand-pit-turn.

If I catch you & you try some "block" move on me?

I'm gonna retaliate.

Count on it.

BEARS!
Then why did Anderson try and apologize to Seely? Dirty move and everyone knows it.
aeffertz
3/4/2016 4:15pm
The first crash was Seely's fault and the second crash was a prime block pass, not a T-Bone like most of you keep spouting out.

The Shop

mark_swart
3/4/2016 4:33pm
I think that Anderson has been over-the-top aggressive with Seely a number of times in the past, but honestly that second wreck was on Cole. They had already had that same scenario play out in the EXACT SAME CORNER, it was near the end of the race and Anderson was behind him again. He had to see this one coming. I was very surprised that he left the door open in that scenario.
race
3/4/2016 4:43pm
The first turn deal with Dungey ... c'mon Seeley. Makes you look bad even mentioning it. The Dunge got a wheel inside and pushed out a bit. If you're not expecting at least that to happen then don't line up.

Anderson #1 - looked to me like Cole mis-timed cutting back under and hit Ando's rear wheel. As much his fault as Ando's they both went down. That was a pretty standard block pass from Ando.

Anderson #2 - looked similar to what he tried on Reed earlier but backed out of at the last moment. This time he didn't back out. More of a Road Block than block pass. Same intent. I can see how it pisses people off. Wonder if Seeley could have grabbed a handful, gotten the front wheel up a little and powered right thru Anderson. No room for any hesitation if you're going to try that though.
tmx860
3/4/2016 4:52pm
I'm confused about this sand stuff. Looks like he held a good pace through there, but i'd have to watch a Anderson helmet cam
mx332
3/4/2016 5:03pm
Nothing wrong with either of those moves. The first time Seely drifted to the right through the whoops and even looked over mid whoops to make sure he was squeezing off Anderson. Anderson smartly backed off and cut back underneath. Seely hit his rear wheel WFO (you can hear it) causing them both to go down. On the last lap you have to protect the inside. You can clearly see Cole take a peak back to the inside mid-turn. He knew Jason was there. Anderson put his bike in front of Seely's line with a good 6-8 feet between them before they made contact. Seely had plenty of room to let off. I like both riders and want to see them winning races, but Seely's whining is annoying.
TeamGreen
3/4/2016 5:09pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Uh, you know what's missing? A video of Cole's attempt to run Jason OFF OF THE TRACK in the sand-pit-turn. If I catch you & you...

I'm gonna retaliate.

Count on it.

BEARS!
Then why did Anderson try and apologize to Seely? Dirty move and everyone knows it.
Did he go over to their rig and try to "talk" to Cole?

It's like the this:

Don't start none
Won't be none

I know, I've brought shit down on myself by forgetting this rule.
brimx153
3/4/2016 6:01pm
Alot of people here dont have a problem with Brake checking . Come on , it s one of the dirtiest thing s a rider can do . that first move was complete BS . second move is grand , Cole left the door open .
IceMan446
3/4/2016 6:40pm
TeamGreen wrote:

I'm gonna retaliate.

Count on it.

BEARS!
JA has done WAY more shit to Cole than Cole has done to him.

And its not just Cole. Reed has made comments as well.

JA will learn the hard way. Just wait.
mxjon454
3/4/2016 6:44pm
SigPig wrote:
Nothing to see here. Cole needs to be faster than Anderson and there won't be any problems.
crusty_xx wrote:
Well he caught and passed him after a very bad start and there still was a problem Anderson wasn't even in the position to make a...
Well he caught and passed him after a very bad start and there still was a problem
Anderson wasn't even in the position to make a pass in that last lap, he was till in the whoops when Cole was already turning. He just went straight into the turn, he was standing like 120° to the track direction...
Wasnt in a position to make a pass? Well he definitely made the pass so he was in position. He didnt cut the track or anything. Seely shouldnt have went that high given his history with JA and knowing how JA has been aggressive with him. That was his fault. Shitty though becuase if they both raced forward then they wouldve finished higher. But thats how JA has been riding lately.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
3/4/2016 7:16pm
Brake checks are dirty. Plain and simple. If you can't make a normal pass, its because you aren't faster than the guy you're trying to pass and you just want to throw him off his rhythm so you can get a gap between yourselves.

#1 Cole tried to cut under and misjudged, but Anderson should've just cut under Seely like he was doing and just make the pass.

#2 YES, Cole should've gone to the inside at the end of the whoops. But he didn't. He went wide and left the door open. And since Anderson was too far behind him to make a clean-er pass he just pinned it into Seely. Seely didn't expect it until after he grabbed a handful of throttle for the straight away. By then it was too late and Seely hit the WFO Husky trying to take him out.

All of that for a 7th place? That's why I think Anderson is just a dirty rider. Anderson also has some beef with Seely. He has taken Seely out so many times its ridiculous. AMA should start docking him positions or fining him, OR make him miss a few rounds so he cuts the Sh#t. Just like the crap with Vince and Weston earlier this year.

I think I've said my peace...
Jimmy_Sloan
3/4/2016 7:16pm
brimx153 wrote:
Alot of people here dont have a problem with Brake checking . Come on , it s one of the dirtiest thing s a rider can...
Alot of people here dont have a problem with Brake checking . Come on , it s one of the dirtiest thing s a rider can do . that first move was complete BS . second move is grand , Cole left the door open .
I'm thinking the other way, first move with Seely is what it is. But that second move, whether Seely left the door open or not was dirty. Anderson came in hard to purposely hit Seely. I know everyone talks about the pussification of this sport, but the truth is, this isn't the 80s any longer. Riders are going faster, more is at stake in terms of money, health, etc. I'm all for rubbing is racing, but barreling in on someone is going too far, imho.
kkawboy14
3/4/2016 7:26pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2016 7:26pm
Seely ran into him both times......how can that be all Andersons fault?
Crush
3/4/2016 7:44pm
Apparently Cole brake checked Anderson pretty good first in the sand... pity they didn't show that.
BobPA
3/4/2016 8:10pm
Man, Cole is really coming off as a crybaby now that this footage came out.

The Dungey incident was him being a bit to conservative and failing to close off RD's line.

His first tip over you can see in the video that he was looking to push JA wide, and their lines came together, albeit with a bit of help from Jason's brakes.

Second tip over was for sure an aggressive move by JA...but it is the last lap, and he left the inside wide open...who cares if it is for 7th, there is big money and a lot of time and personal dedicated to winning and doing well. It's never good to let one of your closest competitors beat you...

JA races forward every week, sometimes aggressively, I do not understand how there is so much heat being at JA lately. it is nice to see someone not falling into the freight train and "clicking off laps"

TeamGreen
3/4/2016 8:21pm
TeamGreen wrote:

I'm gonna retaliate.

Count on it.

BEARS!
IceMan446 wrote:
JA has done WAY more shit to Cole than Cole has done to him. And its not just Cole. Reed has made comments as well. JA...

I'm much more worried about those that try to do mess with Jason than I am for Jason.
IceMan446
3/4/2016 8:42pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I'm much more worried about those that try to do mess with Jason than I am for Jason.
Im not.

Jason isn't someone thats a title threat, and won't be with the BS he pulls.

Id be more worried about getting into the top 5 than dicking with Cole.
BobPA
3/4/2016 8:47pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2016 8:49pm
IceMan446 wrote:
Im not. Jason isn't someone thats a title threat, and won't be with the BS he pulls. Id be more worried about getting into the top...
Im not.

Jason isn't someone thats a title threat, and won't be with the BS he pulls.

Id be more worried about getting into the top 5 than dicking with Cole.
You do realize last week was the first time he was out of the top 5?

Since when are block passes BS?

Chad Reed Used to take out more people than Jesus and he was a "title threat"
Crush
3/4/2016 9:08pm
BobPA wrote:
You do realize last week was the first time he was out of the top 5? Since when are block passes BS? Chad Reed Used to...
You do realize last week was the first time he was out of the top 5?

Since when are block passes BS?

Chad Reed Used to take out more people than Jesus and he was a "title threat"
What?
2smokRRR
3/4/2016 10:57pm
On a side note Man james looked tight as fuck on that footage....never seen him like that before.
3/5/2016 1:53am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2016 2:01am
About that first Andersson move, he tried to do the same brakecheck to someone else (mudflaps maybe, can't remember) a couple of laps earlier but the other guy was barely able to miss the rear wheel. I thought it looked like a dick move already and then he pulled it of again on Seely. Then that second one, yeah Seely left the door open, but come on. There is a difference between a block pass and takeout, and Andersson had no intension or even a chance to make that corner if Seely would not have been there to stop his momentum. Remember how everyone was pissed about Friese (I was too) at Anaheim for taking out Peick twice in one night? Seely got taken out by the same guy twice in one race, so I get why he's a bit frustreated about the whole deal. Cole has been improving alot, hopefully he can keep his head and focus on winning races rather than Andersson.

EDIT. I forgot about Dungey and the start. I hope Cole realized later after cooling down that he would probably have done the same. There was really nothing unusual about that one
mx691
Fantasy
1270th
3/5/2016 8:00am
Words to Seely: dont EVER consider going arenacross in the UK Tongue
JA21 is actually moving forward positionwise during the race, may takes some rough moves sometimes.
Was he blackflagged och got docked positions? No, there you have it, within the rules...

I dont want T-boning, but this is supercross, not womans icehockey! (Sorry girls but that is kinda lame)
3/5/2016 8:22am
First pass wasnt rough at all, infact seely had plenty of time to prepare for it since he looked back
in the whoops after he moved over on anderson. Second pass was on the last lap with the door wide open...wtf do you expect? Seely needs to make smarter moves.
TeamGreen
3/5/2016 5:24pm
Looks like a coupl'a guys are goin' to the Semi together...
3/5/2016 6:52pm
I like Anderson He was defineteley on the edge and riding dirty last week though.
lrantan
3/8/2016 8:06am
TeamGreen wrote:

I'm gonna retaliate.

Count on it.

BEARS!
IceMan446 wrote:
JA has done WAY more shit to Cole than Cole has done to him. And its not just Cole. Reed has made comments as well. JA...

TeamGreen wrote:
For sure...
JSmith
3/8/2016 10:31am
Anderson antics have made enemies with all the top riders. What comes around goes around. It won't be long.

Post a reply to: No wonder Cole is pissed

The Latest