No topic on pastrana attempting 3 of evil knievel’s jumps this evening?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2018 9:01 AM

Or maybe I’m just missing it??

|

7/8/2018 9:03 AM

Vital is too busy planning my birthday party.

|

7/8/2018 9:04 AM

devindavisphoto wrote:

Vital is too busy planning my birthday party.

Hey I️ want in!

|

7/8/2018 9:07 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/8/2018 9:21 AM

Too bad History channel doesn’t play ball with Playststion Vue sad

|

7/8/2018 9:23 AM

731chopper wrote:

Too bad History channel doesn’t play ball with Playststion Vue sad

I thought they did?? Hm you should be able to find a stream somewhere.

|

7/8/2018 9:32 AM

731chopper wrote:

Too bad History channel doesn’t play ball with Playststion Vue sad

logan_140 wrote:

I thought they did?? Hm you should be able to find a stream somewhere.

Nope. History Channel is a part of the A&E network and they’ve never been on board with Vue, unfortunately.

|

7/8/2018 9:33 AM

thx for the tip. ill set the dvr. I hope they have a camera big enough for his balls.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

7/8/2018 9:52 AM

731chopper wrote:

Nope. History Channel is a part of the A&E network and they’ve never been on board with Vue, unfortunately.

7 day trial of SlingTV has it. That’s what I’m using. Just make sure you check the box for DVR if you want to record it.

|

7/8/2018 10:02 AM

If it was on the exact same equipment it would perk my interest but the spare no expense, and modernized bike makes it a yawner for me

|

7/8/2018 10:14 AM

MrKnowNothing wrote:

If it was on the exact same equipment it would perk my interest but the spare no expense, and modernized bike makes it a ...more

A yawner ? I get what some are saying about the bike he’s using, but “a yawner” ? Cmon man

|

7/8/2018 10:37 AM

MrKnowNothing wrote:

If it was on the exact same equipment it would perk my interest but the spare no expense, and modernized bike makes it a ...more

They’re comparable bikes. He isn’t launching it on a super moto. It’s an Indian. That isn’t designed to jump 42 busses.

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/8/2018 2:30 PM

link. Not sure if this is what is currently playing on history but seems to work
|

7/8/2018 2:44 PM

Is Travis going to hurt Himself or does he got this easily?
If heard correctly or understood correctly
He is going to wear some boots that where actually
Knievels that are high heel and more like shoes ..
If so that seems like a bad idea
Get out your Astars or some Gearne's
Bro...

|

7/8/2018 4:39 PM

Link works on my iPhone.

|