No tomac in new supercross game?

Shaned9326
Can someone tell me why Eli is not in the new supercross game coming out in February!! I can’t wait for the game and looks awesome and the riders looked spot on but couldn’t help but notice,no tomac anywhere on press releases!, I hope like hell this is not over money or some shit like that as their are lots of people and kids that would love to sport the green #3 on that game!, anyone knows please enlighten us? I sure hope this wasn’t his decision alone as between mxdn and now this it be hard to stay in the guys corner!
|
danzig138
Fantasy
4063rd
1/7/2018 8:45am
They couldn't get the deal buckled up in time....
Donovan759
1/7/2018 8:49am
Frodad78 wrote:
Couldn't map a button for "pants buckle"
This is the most accurate answer so far. They were gonna put him in the PC version only because more keys to use. In the end they just decided to bag the whole thing.
1/7/2018 8:57am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 9:00am
Shaned9326 wrote:
Can someone tell me why Eli is not in the new supercross game coming out in February!! I can’t wait for the game and looks awesome...
Can someone tell me why Eli is not in the new supercross game coming out in February!! I can’t wait for the game and looks awesome and the riders looked spot on but couldn’t help but notice,no tomac anywhere on press releases!, I hope like hell this is not over money or some shit like that as their are lots of people and kids that would love to sport the green #3 on that game!, anyone knows please enlighten us? I sure hope this wasn’t his decision alone as between mxdn and now this it be hard to stay in the guys corner!
Oh great, another one of those guys who thinks Eli should give his likeness away for free after working his entire life to become the guy that the video game company wants to put in their game. All while said company makes money off of it. Get out of Eli's corner. Don't you know he's a an unpatriotic choke artist anyway?

The Shop

Shaned9326
1/7/2018 9:02am
Yeah wouldn’t want him to give his likeness away like the rest of the entire field did just like all your boys across the pond did in the mxgp game!!
jrrundle
1/7/2018 9:13am
They would have needed to rate the game as Mature for Tomacs crotch shot.
1/7/2018 9:18am
Shaned9326 wrote:
Yeah wouldn’t want him to give his likeness away like the rest of the entire field did just like all your boys across the pond did...
Yeah wouldn’t want him to give his likeness away like the rest of the entire field did just like all your boys across the pond did in the mxgp game!!
Too bad you're not Tomac, I guess.
gt80rider
1/7/2018 9:23am
Shaned9326 wrote:
Yeah wouldn’t want him to give his likeness away like the rest of the entire field did just like all your boys across the pond did...
When the industry is up, I can see them charging for their likeness... But when the industry is in the shitter, it seems like his likeness in the game would be something simple he could do to help...
Shaned9326
1/7/2018 9:38am
gt80rider wrote:
When the industry is up, I can see them charging for their likeness... But when the industry is in the shitter, it seems like his likeness...
When the industry is up, I can see them charging for their likeness... But when the industry is in the shitter, it seems like his likeness in the game would be something simple he could do to help...
That’s about all I was trying to say as Eli has been my favorite rider since early days and the game looks awesome and wish he was on it and just wanted to know why he wasn’t!! The mxgp 3 game is fun as hell and I can’t imagine it being the same if Gaiser;Herlings; or A.C#222 decided to not be in it because of money or some political bs as I feel all of us fans out there help support them with a Passion and I spend money on tv packages; supercross races and outdoor nationals to watch the best and will continue to do so but would of loved to see the tomac camp on board with the new game as hopefully it sales great and we can get a national series game next!! Peace out mx brothers!!
Mit12
1/7/2018 10:04am
Tomac is the SX gave. Sorry, I had to.
flatout111
1/7/2018 10:26am
This has been covered numerous times in the Milestone Monster Energy Supercross The Official Video game thread.
Shaned9326
1/7/2018 11:14am
flatout111 wrote:
This has been covered numerous times in the Milestone Monster Energy Supercross The Official Video game thread.
Ok; thanks as I’ll look it up and find out why? No biggie, just was just hoping to be able to pick him on game!,
philG
1/7/2018 11:32am
They made it realistic, he was too tired after a long season to be in it.
APLMAN99
1/7/2018 12:07pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
When the industry is up, I can see them charging for their likeness... But when the industry is in the shitter, it seems like his likeness...
Help the video game industry?

I doubt that Monster, the FIM, the AMA, or Feld would have gotten anything more than a few extra nickels for providing Tomac's image to the makers of the video game. And none of those nickels would have filtered down to the riders.......

The notion that Tomac owes anything to a video game company is a little bizarre.

Post a reply to: No tomac in new supercross game?

The Latest