No thread for Tomac?

biscuit11
4/7/2019 12:42pm
KurtJ99 wrote:
One thing for sure - the title is out of Eli's and Marv's hands. It's Coops to lose. Will Black Diesel Bombers prophecy to "bunch them...
One thing for sure - the title is out of Eli's and Marv's hands. It's Coops to lose. Will Black Diesel Bombers prophecy to "bunch them up" in Vegas repeat itself?
If Tomac wins the next 2 and Coop settles for 4th behind Kenny and Marv the gap will be 7 going into Vegas. Hopefully Joey is healthy as well he looks like he can maybe make an impact on the battle
Ranman68
4/7/2019 2:03pm
so there was no bike issue , all of a sudden that crappy Kawi made him win ? im confused ShockedShocked
I don't recall Tomac saying the Kawi is crappy. Even after engine failure at mxon, last night, and smoking through 2 Motos. He STILL doesn't blame the bike, still doesn't make excuses, and has only said "working to get comfortable on it" earlier in the season. I don't recall anybody saying the Kawi "made him win" last night. How about saying he had huge bike problems, handled the LCQ in a very smart way, and ripped everybody a new ass in the main event even with a bad gate pick? I don't see why a positive comment is so damn hard after such a performance.
ruy
4/7/2019 2:28pm
I think what JS7 said in his video, has given Tomac extra motivation.
1down5up
4/7/2019 2:47pm
If he did something wrong,would be a reason to make a post. Thats how social media works. Cant criticize and belittle a pro otherwise. ....

The Shop

4/7/2019 2:48pm
Eli needs a thread every time he wins a race?
Yep, this is vital. If we don't 5 new ET3 threads a day the interweb will implode!
4/7/2019 3:17pm
ruy wrote:
What did JS7 say? link?
4/7/2019 3:58pm
Basically he said he doesn’t understand why Tomac doesn’t win every weekend, that he should smoke everyone out there. He said when he was racing he talked about Tomac like the guy he should worry about because his speed on 250F was above the field. But then he saw his mental weakness, meaning he can win and the next week finish outside the top 10
Texas Built
4/7/2019 4:24pm
kx254f wrote:
Eli looked good tonight. Been a bit of a roller coaster this season but happy to see him ride like the Tomac we know!
Its not over yet. Three more rounds of head scratching to go.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
4/7/2019 5:36pm
The pass he made on Webb was awesome the way he kind of bunny hopped into the corner and turned his bike.

Tomac was in full on stupid mode last night. When he's riding like that, he has to be one of the fastest ever. Why can't he do it every week??
WFO
4/7/2019 6:55pm
Maybe losing interest? Seems when he get's bummed (read pissed) he' an Animal. Just an observation.
milliebays
4/7/2019 7:30pm
WFO wrote:
Maybe losing interest? Seems when he get's bummed (read pissed) he' an Animal. Just an observation.
when he wins though he's SUPER excited. way more than Webb.
Akira
4/7/2019 11:35pm
After all is said and done I'd love to hear Tomac give an interview and talk about Kawi days like Webb talked about his Yami days with Maeda last week. You know what Tomac? fuck you, you and your hermetic silence are really frustrating to watch sometimes and thank you! You really deliver other times and make this shit really exciting to watch. Other than that good luck! Vital woulda not be the same without Stu and now Tomac.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
4/8/2019 3:45am Edited Date/Time 4/8/2019 4:16am
My 2 cents about ET3.

I saw a Tomac who could ripped a corner again. It was cool to watch. He had cornering speed of Utah 2017 but not yet the speed he had in whoops.

I agree with him, he would have been in front no matter what. He had the bes lap time in heat, the only one that had the same lap time was Roczen.

It was better but the Honda is still much better in the whoops. That HRC seems so damn dialed in.

I also loved his body move on the bike in the rhythm lane. How he cut the turn to make his blockpass, It was clean and perfect.

For a guy who choke, he was mentally strong because managing a second start, blew up bike, ride in LCQ, bike smoking again, bad gate pick, start 15 and won, I say respect.

It was a great event, track was cool, probably my favorite with Daytona.
ruy
4/8/2019 3:47am
ruy wrote:
What did JS7 say? link?
JS7 said something like Tomac was the best and he did not understand how he did not win all the races

https://vimeo.com/327216329
4/8/2019 6:19pm
kpiper wrote:
How about that pass ET did on Wilson? Geez, who can do a pass like that?

ET (when he is on) is so fun to watch.
Watch the Dean Wilson race footage when Eli went past in the first set of whoops then cranked that right hander...Eli had the gas on just before the pivot point and was gone. Watch everyone elses thrittle point at least 2-3 feet later.

That's when you know Eli has Beast Mode on.

Post a reply to: No thread for Tomac?

The Latest