No team U.S.A leak yet?

SlasherMcGee
Edited Date/Time 8/10/2018 7:58pm
Sure, it's probably Tomac, Barcia, Plessinger… But no one has the inside %100 confirmation yet?

Where's the Adam Schefter equivalent of MX?

Also, I know this is kind of a weird request.. But if you think I'm super cool could you downvote this post?
|
kb228
8/10/2018 7:37am
My sources say that roger feels so bad for marvin that he puts him in instead of barcia
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/10/2018 8:02am
Sure, it's probably Tomac, Barcia, Plessinger… But no one has the inside %100 confirmation yet? Where's the Adam Schefter equivalent of MX? Also, I know this...
Sure, it's probably Tomac, Barcia, Plessinger… But no one has the inside %100 confirmation yet?

Also, I know this is kind of a weird request.. But if you think I'm super cool could you downvote this post?
Pretty much every major media outlet has commented taht it will be Tomac MX1, Plessinger MX2 and Barcia Open. All three riders said “yes” to their selection weeks ago.
flopper12
Fantasy
2296th
8/10/2018 8:07am
I don't know how anyone can argue about that team.

The Shop

SlasherMcGee
8/10/2018 8:14am
flopper12 wrote:
A few things worry me:

-If Anderson rides the last 3 rounds of MX, and has another 3 weeks of training before MXDN, he might be faster than Barcia by the time MXDN rolls around. Anderson was riding better than Barcia before the injury. Ifs and butts I know, but I'm not so sure Barcia is faster than Paulin, even with how "bad" Paulin has been riding.

-Ferrandis may be straight up faster than Plessinger. If Ferrandis gets a decent start, I'm not sure Pless has the speed to catch/pass him.

-Tomac could very well Tomac.
8/10/2018 8:19am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2018 8:21am
flopper12 wrote:
A few things worry me: -If Anderson rides the last 3 rounds of MX, and has another 3 weeks of training before MXDN, he might be...
A few things worry me:

-If Anderson rides the last 3 rounds of MX, and has another 3 weeks of training before MXDN, he might be faster than Barcia by the time MXDN rolls around. Anderson was riding better than Barcia before the injury. Ifs and butts I know, but I'm not so sure Barcia is faster than Paulin, even with how "bad" Paulin has been riding.

-Ferrandis may be straight up faster than Plessinger. If Ferrandis gets a decent start, I'm not sure Pless has the speed to catch/pass him.

Sacko
8/10/2018 8:34am
Sure, it's probably Tomac, Barcia, Plessinger… But no one has the inside %100 confirmation yet? Where's the Adam Schefter equivalent of MX? Also, I know this...

Pretty much every year the team is officially announced at unadilla... I'd be willing to bet a lot of money we have an official announcement in about 24 - 30 hours
agn5009
8/10/2018 8:46am
flopper12 wrote:
A few things worry me: -If Anderson rides the last 3 rounds of MX, and has another 3 weeks of training before MXDN, he might be...
A few things worry me:

Barcia should be able to handle someone like Paulin at Red Bud. The race ain't at Lommel. We should be thankful the team isn't Musquin, Ferrandis and Febvre. We could be in serious trouble if it were.
SlasherMcGee
8/10/2018 8:57am
I won't be surprised to see this. [img]http://www.promotocross.com/sites/default/files/justin_barcia_450_moto_2_red_bud_schaaf_-7143_800x533.jpg[/img]
I won't be surprised to see this.
Yeah, I've got no problem with Barcia. The dude rode like a mad man for Team USA in France.
Lightning78
8/10/2018 9:14am
flopper12 wrote:
A few things worry me:

OH............MY......................GAWD

That is hilarious!!!!!! hahahahahaha
MXD
8/10/2018 9:17am
Barcia stepped up HUGE in France. He deserves this opportunity.
SlasherMcGee
8/10/2018 9:37am
You guys are so rude! Why would you downvote my original post! I am bringing it here guys!!! common!

Let's hit it

Eli Justin Aaron oh my!! Pleasure time!
skeef
Fantasy
1421st
8/10/2018 9:42am
Hodges, bereman, and twitch are my guess. Those guys have fun. Could you imagine a big slay turn down over larocco's leap.
8/10/2018 10:06am
skeef wrote:
Hodges, bereman, and twitch are my guess. Those guys have fun. Could you imagine a big slay turn down over larocco's leap.
Who? Do these people you speak of race motorcycles or something?
skeef
Fantasy
1421st
8/10/2018 10:22am
skeef wrote:
They are faster than you. Does that answer your question?
agn5009
8/10/2018 10:28am
skeef wrote:
skeef wrote:
Lots of people are faster than me. Doesn't mean I've heard of them. The only reason I know who Hodges is is because of the numerous threads about him on here. I don't know who the other two are. But let's be honest, whoever they are they wouldn't do well at the MXDN.
skeef
Fantasy
1421st
8/10/2018 11:03am
skeef wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Lots of people are faster than me. Doesn't mean I've heard of them. The only reason I know who Hodges is is because of the numerous...
Lots of people are faster than me. Doesn't mean I've heard of them. The only reason I know who Hodges is is because of the numerous threads about him on here. I don't know who the other two are. But let's be honest, whoever they are they wouldn't do well at the MXDN.
I am 22 years young, how young are you to not know who Twitch or Tyler Bereman are? Do you have an instagram? Not trying to be a dick but I mean these are huge influencers of the sport on social media right now. I suppose if you aren't from America you wouldnt know. But if you are posting responses on Vital I take you care about dirt biking in general. Or you are just strangling the industry by only watching racing. And it was a joke they don't race. Just ride for a living.
SlasherMcGee
8/10/2018 11:05am
Guys Guys.. Let's not fight here. I did not create this thread only to have fighting occur.

Also, please stop downvoting my #1 post. It's legit and should only have upvotes.

Donovan759
8/10/2018 11:06am
Guys Guys.. Let's not fight here. I did not create this thread only to have fighting occur. Also, please stop downvoting my #1 post. It's legit...
Guys Guys.. Let's not fight here. I did not create this thread only to have fighting occur.

Also, please stop downvoting my #1 post. It's legit and should only have upvotes.

Say "don't downvote my original post" one more time and i'm downvoting it, bro.
SlasherMcGee
8/10/2018 11:15am
Guys Guys.. Let's not fight here. I did not create this thread only to have fighting occur. Also, please stop downvoting my #1 post. It's legit...

Donovan759 wrote:
Say "don't downvote my original post" one more time and i'm downvoting it, bro.
OK man, we've got a deal.

Let's ride Tuesday. I've got a KX 450.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
8/10/2018 11:50am
skeef wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Lots of people are faster than me. Doesn't mean I've heard of them. The only reason I know who Hodges is is because of the numerous...
I think he's the guy that did the nose wheelie to stoppie front flip, after Josh Hill
agn5009
8/10/2018 11:51am
skeef wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
skeef wrote:
I am 22 years young, how young are you to not know who Twitch or Tyler Bereman are? Do you have an instagram? Not trying to...
I am 22 years young, how young are you to not know who Twitch or Tyler Bereman are? Do you have an instagram? Not trying to be a dick but I mean these are huge influencers of the sport on social media right now. I suppose if you aren't from America you wouldnt know. But if you are posting responses on Vital I take you care about dirt biking in general. Or you are just strangling the industry by only watching racing. And it was a joke they don't race. Just ride for a living.
Been on this website for a little while. 2012 I think. Started riding at 3 and racing at 7. Still ride once or twice a week but it's harder now while having a family. I follow AMA MX, MXGPs and GNCCs religiously. I have purchased more new bikes than your age (no joke,) more riding clothes, parts, etc than you can ever imagine. I've been to Steel City, High Point, Unadilla, Budds Creek, tons of GNCC nationals etc. Raced literally hundreds of races including locals, states, nationals etc. Trust me, I put way more money and time into this sport I love than you could ever imagine.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/10/2018 11:58am
I got to see one of the bikes yesterday. It looks amazing!!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/10/2018 12:02pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I got to see one of the bikes yesterday. It looks amazing!!
I see you have a lot to learn still. See's MXdN bike, doesn't take/post pic...fail.

I'm disappointed in you lol.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/10/2018 12:05pm
skeef wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
skeef wrote:
I am 22 years young, how young are you to not know who Twitch or Tyler Bereman are? Do you have an instagram? Not trying to...
Let me know how many bikes Twitch and Bereman sell and then get back to us. The younger crowd might now who they are, but they aren't selling bikes so for the rest of us they are pretty irrelevant. By the way I'm 27 and I really couldn't care less what Twitch and Bereman. I watched Bereman come through the ranks racing CMC. I'm glad he is making money free riding and all that, but again he isn't selling bikes or anything like that so he's irrelevant to the guys that just love racing.

Post a reply to: No team U.S.A leak yet?

The Latest