No star racing yamaha team riders left

yz133rider
Edited Date/Time 3/12/2018 3:06pm
-Both star racing yamaha riders are out
-Factory yamahas 450 fill in guy Barcia is hurt who was filling in for the hurt and now retired from his injury millsaps
-Both factory Honda guys are hurt and have one fill in rider from their 250 program
-Bisceglias out
-Bogles out
-Josh grants out
-722s brother is out shattered pelvis
-freddy norens out
-alex rays out
-jake weimers out
-justin hills out
-alex Martin's out
-cameron mcadoos out

And more I'm missing

Yep tracks and bikes are absolutely as safe as ever.

|
3/9/2018 11:21am
Well how do you explain a year like 2016 where the final SX race there was Dungey, Roczen, Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Reed, Baggett, Brayton, Seely, Barcia, Tickle, Weimer, Canard, Bogle, Grant, Friese and Millsaps?

The Shop

ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
3/9/2018 11:26am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2018 11:27am
How about
Dylan Ferrandis, OK , just put up by name vs Star team
early
Fantasy
2212th
3/9/2018 11:28am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2018 11:29am
Justin Hill out as a not fill-in

Edit oops already listed
HuskyEd
3/9/2018 11:29am
ToolMaker wrote:
How about
I think he covered that in his first sentence. “Both Star Racing riders are out.” Tough year in 250 and 450
yz133rider
3/9/2018 11:31am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2018 11:32am
ToolMaker wrote:
How about
HuskyEd wrote:
I think he covered that in his first sentence. “Both Star Racing riders are out.” Tough year in 250 and 450
Toolmaker-
How about pay attention to the post and not my formatting, this isnt a term paper and im not an editor for a magazine. My proofreading is better than mxa's as it is.
akillerwombat
3/9/2018 12:11pm
Well how do you explain a year like 2016 where the final SX race there was Dungey, Roczen, Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Reed, Baggett, Brayton, Seely, Barcia...
Well how do you explain a year like 2016 where the final SX race there was Dungey, Roczen, Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Reed, Baggett, Brayton, Seely, Barcia, Tickle, Weimer, Canard, Bogle, Grant, Friese and Millsaps?
No triple crown?
elementmx
3/9/2018 12:17pm
mx/sx is in a state of disaster with the injuries occurring more and more frequently.

the human body wasn't built to sustain the impacts that occur in this sport, and evolution sure as hell ain't gonna catch us up anytime soon. i dont think its worth the risk of spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair, or being killed. happens all the time. I'm thankful to have walked away and will keep my kids as far away as i can.
yz133rider
3/9/2018 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2018 12:18pm
Well how do you explain a year like 2016 where the final SX race there was Dungey, Roczen, Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Reed, Baggett, Brayton, Seely, Barcia...
No triple crown?
Yeah no for sure , not even a quarter of those injuries were during triple crown events
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
3/9/2018 12:20pm
I wonder if they give a bike to Hartranft? Or bring Reardon back?
yz133rider
3/9/2018 12:23pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
I wonder if they give a bike to Hartranft? Or bring Reardon back?
No clue not this weekebd by the sounds of it no star racing team at all. I saw bisceglia is getting a fill in rider. Like Thats where were at. 13th place dudes getting fill in rides by 22nd place dudes.

The top ten at vegas might look like anaheims lcq results.
3/9/2018 12:23pm
Maybe Dungey kept them safe by breaking their spirits. Lot more to gain by taking risks this year.
yz133rider
3/9/2018 12:25pm
Maybe Dungey kept them safe by breaking their spirits. Lot more to gain by taking risks this year.
Also on that list how many missed first few rounds or a few rounds during the season from injuries. It wasnt all roses last season like that list makes it sound.
tingo
3/9/2018 12:35pm
yz133rider wrote:
-Both star racing yamaha riders are out -Factory yamahas 450 fill in guy Barcia is hurt who was filling in for the hurt and now retired...
-Factory yamahas 450 fill in guy Barcia is hurt who was filling in for the hurt and now retired from his injury millsaps
-Both factory Honda guys are hurt and have one fill in rider from their 250 program
-Bisceglias out
-Bogles out
-Josh grants out
-freddy norens out
-alex rays out
-jake weimers out
-justin hills out
-alex Martin's out
-cameron mcadoos out

And more I'm missing

Who said that the tracks and bikes are absolutely as safe as ever? It's a dangerous sport. Always has been; always will be.

yz133rider
3/9/2018 12:41pm
yz133rider wrote:
-Both star racing yamaha riders are out -Factory yamahas 450 fill in guy Barcia is hurt who was filling in for the hurt and now retired...
-Bisceglias out
-Bogles out
-Josh grants out
-freddy norens out
-alex rays out
-jake weimers out
-justin hills out
-alex Martin's out
-cameron mcadoos out

And more I'm missing

tingo wrote:
Who said that the tracks and bikes are absolutely as safe as ever? It's a dangerous sport. Always has been; always will be. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/03/09/248452/s1200_face.jpg[/img]
Who said that the tracks and bikes are absolutely as safe as ever? It's a dangerous sport. Always has been; always will be.

Everyone on here at every mention of safety improvements...
Ted722
3/9/2018 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2018 1:01pm
Contract year for a lot of riders?
MR. X
3/9/2018 1:04pm
Is J-law busy ?
kiwifan
3/9/2018 1:07pm
yz133rider wrote:
-Bisceglias out
-Bogles out
-Josh grants out
-freddy norens out
-alex rays out
-jake weimers out
-justin hills out
-alex Martin's out
-cameron mcadoos out

And more I'm missing

The bikes arent safe? By that I assume you mean they are too fast. Track safety wise I 100% agree with you.

I think every year (at this state of the competition) you can put up a long list of riders with injuries....its unfortunate but in this type of sport it happens every year.....even in the 70's' and 80's.

Unlike others I am loath to blame a particular brand or say they are cursed, I mean that kind of voodoo thinking is dumb (in my humble opinion).

Some riders go damn fast and rarely crash (ala Dungey), but most do crash at some stage.

I would prefer an easier track layout, that may mean more boring races but also means less injuries...potentially.
3/9/2018 1:37pm
yz133rider wrote:
Also on that list how many missed first few rounds or a few rounds during the season from injuries. It wasnt all roses last season like...
Also on that list how many missed first few rounds or a few rounds during the season from injuries. It wasnt all roses last season like that list makes it sound.
Very true, just listing the last race of the year is a bit of weighted stat. I should also mention guys like Peick, Short, Pourcel, Hahn, Stewart and Wilson were all injured during that time.
tek14
3/9/2018 1:47pm
Well soon JS7 can get points to keep his #7 by just lining up to race...
honda341
3/9/2018 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2018 1:49pm
kiwifan wrote:
The bikes arent safe? By that I assume you mean they are too fast. Track safety wise I 100% agree with you. I think every year...
The bikes arent safe? By that I assume you mean they are too fast. Track safety wise I 100% agree with you.

I think every year (at this state of the competition) you can put up a long list of riders with injuries....its unfortunate but in this type of sport it happens every year.....even in the 70's' and 80's.

Unlike others I am loath to blame a particular brand or say they are cursed, I mean that kind of voodoo thinking is dumb (in my humble opinion).

Some riders go damn fast and rarely crash (ala Dungey), but most do crash at some stage.

I would prefer an easier track layout, that may mean more boring races but also means less injuries...potentially.
NASCAR is still going, isn't it? Easier tracks and fewer injuries for sure, you could always watch that. You push the campaign to get the Tide pods to be less appealing and candy like to keep teenagers from eating them too? They all know the risks. I don't ever like to see anyone get hurt, but it happens. Blaming the tracks is like blaming the highway for vehicle accidents. Know your limits, don't surpass them. Keeps you from crashing, most of the time. They are all over 18 to race now, they have a choice to go as fast as they want.
mb60
3/9/2018 2:19pm
tek14 wrote:
Well soon JS7 can get points to keep his #7 by just lining up to race...
Stamp that !!!!!

Post a reply to: No star racing yamaha team riders left

The Latest