No race day live practice?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2020 10:00 AM

I guess I didn't get the memo? No live practice links I can find any where. Anyone else?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/4/2020 10:00 AM

It doesn't start for a few hours

|

1/4/2020 10:01 AM

3PM CST.

|

1/4/2020 10:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2020 10:03 AM

Yeah , I see it starts at 12:00pm ( West coast ), but on my gold pass it doesn't have it listed. Just starting qualifying at 1:00pm.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/4/2020 10:46 AM

daemon616 wrote:

3PM CST.

I had end up getting the online package. (Health issues) .So will it have practice and qualifing too?

|

1/4/2020 10:51 AM

Pretty sure race day live/gold pass has only ever shown qualifying.

|

1/4/2020 10:59 AM

Truckdriver wrote:

I had end up getting the online package. (Health issues) .So will it have practice and qualifing too?

No practice. Just qualifying.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/4/2020 11:13 AM

Timed practice is qualifying and they used to show all 12 practices for 250 & 450 A B & C and Last year they have cut back to only showing last 4 250 & 450 A and B practices

What will they show this year?

|

1/4/2020 11:15 AM

I just bought the NBC Gold package. I hope it works at 4:00pm est. As of right now the Supercross Preview link on there wont load for me.

|

Name withheld... Esquire


1/4/2020 11:22 AM

Steve125 wrote:

I just bought the NBC Gold package. I hope it works at 4:00pm est. As of right now the Supercross Preview link on there wont load for me.

What are you trying to play it on?

|

1/4/2020 11:24 AM

Steve125 wrote:

I just bought the NBC Gold package. I hope it works at 4:00pm est. As of right now the Supercross Preview link on there wont load for me.

If you're on a computer, turn adblock off, and refresh the page. Should work after that.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/4/2020 11:24 AM

Steve125 wrote:

I just bought the NBC Gold package. I hope it works at 4:00pm est. As of right now the Supercross Preview link on there wont load for me.

early wrote:

What are you trying to play it on?

On a chromebook. It just keeps saying "Loading" . Going to try to sign in on my TV at 4pm est.

|

Name withheld... Esquire


1/4/2020 11:24 AM

Well it dont work for me. Says i renewed, but no matter what button i select, i just wants to sell me again. Even tried to do that, then it says I already an account. I give up. Stupid Thing anyhow.

|

1/4/2020 11:51 AM

At some point early last season, weren't they showing practice? Seems like I remember watching all the practice, and then it changed to just the qualifiers..

|

1/4/2020 11:58 AM

Photo
|

1/4/2020 12:00 PM

Truckdriver wrote:

Well it dont work for me. Says i renewed, but no matter what button i select, i just wants to sell me again. Even tried to do that, then it says I already an account. I give up. Stupid Thing anyhow.

If you go to nbcsports.com/gold, the listing is right there on the home page under "upcoming". There's no link to click on yet as it hasn't started. Do you see the listing when you go to the nbcsports.com/gold?

|

1/4/2020 12:00 PM

I swear I remember watching Race Day Live on a website of its own and then having to switch over to NBC when Qualifying starts.

NBC has only had Qualies not practice.

|

1/4/2020 12:03 PM

devotid wrote:

I swear I remember watching Race Day Live on a website of its own and then having to switch over to NBC when Qualifying starts.

NBC has only had Qualies not practice.

Me too..

|

1/4/2020 12:23 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

Timed practice is qualifying and they used to show all 12 practices for 250 & 450 A B & C and Last year they have cut back to only showing last 4 250 & 450 A and B practices

What will they show this year?

This^

It’s bullshit, you used to not even need the stupid ass gold pass to watch and now we get even less than we had before.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



1/4/2020 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2020 12:27 PM

I could be wrong but I think RDL was available for free 2 years ago, and included all practice sessions. Then last year they added it to the NBC package, but now (and last year) only include the final sessions of all the groups.

|

1/4/2020 12:24 PM

devotid wrote:

I swear I remember watching Race Day Live on a website of its own and then having to switch over to NBC when Qualifying starts.

NBC has only had Qualies not practice.

before NBC gold you could watch race day live for free, now the only way to watch daytime practice is through nbc sports gold

|