No one predicted Webb last year

davis224
Fantasy
138th
9/17/2019 3:24am
There were definitely some people predicting Webb last year, just not a whole lot. In his past he had shown he was capable of dominance and had shown flashes of speed on a 450, so most people knew the pieces were there, but just needed assembled by Aldon. Anderson had won before, was on the rise, and the 2 people who were the favorites above him had issues, and he capitalized. Underdogs, yes, but not total shocks. Malcolm definitely has the capability to win, but lacks the past proven performances of Anderson and Webb to make it the same realm of possibility as them. I would love to be proven wrong though!
The scenario someone else stated of a technical track with big whoops: if he gets a good start, it wouldn't take much of a problem for Eli, Roczen, or Marv for a win to be in Malcolm's grasp if he's in good enough shape! The more people in the mix, the better!
McG194
9/17/2019 4:53am
t_baum88 wrote:
“I'm sure I will get flamed like a mother but you would flame anyone that said Cooper would even win a race last year. You would...
“I'm sure I will get flamed like a mother but you would flame anyone that said Cooper would even win a race last year. You would have been laughed off of Vital if you said Anderson would win it in 18. Lately Supercross has confounded the so called experts, why can't Mookie be this years out of nowhere guy?”

Don’t know what planet you live on, but where I come from (earth), that’s a comparison. I don’t know what it is with you and telling people to work on their reading comprehension but I see it’s a constant with you. Maybe take your own advice?

Just because you were ignorant enough to write him off after that doesn’t mean everyone was on your level.

If you’re not a fan and you’re just saying he could win 5 races... well then I’d say you’re probably the same guy that wrote Cooper off because Barcia could ride a tub of shit better than he could.

If my bet is so asinine and you think he could be fastest on track easily... why wouldn’t you take it? He has to do 1 lap faster than everyone else, should be easy for a dude that you can’t come up with a reason against winning 5 races?
Dude, you quote me and still don't understand. It is not a comparison it is a question. You are so bad at reading comprehension you said I couldn't come up with a reason why he can't when I gave a list of reasons why he couldn't , they are called cons.

Do you see where I predicted that he would win 5 or did you see where I asked why he couldn't?

I even listed why he wouldn't. For all I know he could weed it in practice for A1, which is a total possibility.

As for the bet why would I bet some D-bag that I don't know on something I have no control over?
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3725th
9/17/2019 5:36am
t_baum88 wrote:
You directly compared Malcom to Cooper and Jason.. I had Cooper down for the title last year. As did thousands (at least hundreds) of other people...
You directly compared Malcom to Cooper and Jason..

I had Cooper down for the title last year. As did thousands (at least hundreds) of other people did.
The people saying he was done and not going to amount to anything are some of the most stupid and biased people on the face of the earth and wanted to write him off because they don’t like his attitude.
We don’t all come to vital to post our predictions because who gives a fuck?

How about we do it this way. You seem very very high on mookie, since I know you won’t actually make a real bet on him winning podium etc. let’s make a bet right up his wheelhouse 100 bucks if he’s the fastest guy in any main event this year. Yep. He doesn’t even have to finish one race, just be the fastest guy in a main.

You sticking by your guy? If you think he can win 5 races next year this should be easy money for you
I’ll take that bet.
t_baum88 wrote:
Cool message me!
DM’d
SWOHIO GUY
9/17/2019 5:42am
I think a Creepy Open Letter will do the trick. Worked for Webb last year!

The Shop

t_baum88
9/17/2019 6:35am
McG194 wrote:
Dude, you quote me and still don't understand. It is not a comparison it is a question. You are so bad at reading comprehension you said...
Dude, you quote me and still don't understand. It is not a comparison it is a question. You are so bad at reading comprehension you said I couldn't come up with a reason why he can't when I gave a list of reasons why he couldn't , they are called cons.

Do you see where I predicted that he would win 5 or did you see where I asked why he couldn't?

I even listed why he wouldn't. For all I know he could weed it in practice for A1, which is a total possibility.

As for the bet why would I bet some D-bag that I don't know on something I have no control over?
It’s definitley a comparison but ok I guess grammar works differently in Florida..
9/17/2019 7:09am
Cooper Webb is a 2x 250 SX champ and outdoor national champ with a LOT of wins across those years.
I know Mookie has a SX championship but barely any wins from memory. (I’m not going to say he got lucky with other competitors issues/injuries- I’d never say someone lucked into a C’ship, some might)
Webb going to the KTM and Aldon program made a massive difference.
If Mookie went to this program I believe you would have a case for his results dramatically improving.
(I believe he will take a step forward if he stays off the ground, hopefully get some top 5’s).
Anyone wanting to argue just go have a look at his results in the racer X vault... Sporadic is a word that comes to mind.
I like the guy though, huge fan so I hope he does well.
McG194
9/17/2019 7:12am
t_baum88 wrote:
It’s definitley a comparison but ok I guess grammar works differently in Florida..
If I tell you that you win, will you go away?
MPJC
Fantasy
592nd
9/17/2019 8:40am
We know Mookie is fast. We've seen it in plenty of heat races. If he can put it together to sustain that speed throughout some main events without crashing, that will be great to see. I love watching him and wish him well.
VetMX.com
9/17/2019 9:26am
Speed and consistency are 2 different conversations. It takes both to win a championship. I think he will podium at least once.
RAD60
9/17/2019 9:38am
I also like Malcomb but hes a risky fantasy pick for a one night race. With all the talent and weak watered down tracks, starts will probably determine this years champ.

Post a reply to: No one predicted Webb last year

The Latest