No one is talking about how Savatgy..

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2018 3:44 PM

Took out a quarter of the riders to the left side of the dog house? Which has now sidelined the reigning 250 Mx champion.. wasn’t a good move at all

|

6/6/2018 3:49 PM

So you didn't see Osborne get stood up and turn to the left slightly which contributed to the 'accident'. It is a racing incident that you can't blame on just one person

|

6/6/2018 3:50 PM

I think there’s another thread where others are giving their opinions on what’s transpired, and whether it was anyone’s fault or just an incident at the start of a race.

|

6/6/2018 3:50 PM

40 guys trying to fit where only about 8 can.. sometimes there's going to be some carnage.

|

6/6/2018 3:51 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Took out a quarter of the riders to the left side of the dog house? Which has now sidelined the reigning 250 Mx champion.. wasn’t a good move at all

No, it's been discussed to death (just take a look around the forum) and there's an overhead shot showing that Osborne got stood up a bit coming into the corner, changing his trajectory. It's a racing thing.

|

6/6/2018 3:56 PM

Savadge has to be frustrated right? He has had very a rough time lately. Then his bike nades when he finally gets one goin'. I bet he was just "sending it" at the starts hoping it all worked out.
|

6/6/2018 4:07 PM

logan_140 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

No, it's been discussed to death (just take a look around the forum) and there's an overhead shot showing that Osborne got stood up a bit coming into the corner, changing his trajectory. It's a racing thing.

Gotcha, you can delete this one then. I didn’t see it! What page is it on? Would like to read through it

|

6/6/2018 4:07 PM

SPODEBOY wrote:

Savadge has to be frustrated right? He has had very a rough time lately. Then his bike nades when he finally gets one goin'. I bet he was just "sending it" at the starts hoping it all worked out.

Shit looked like he was about to rip a hole shot around the outside...

|

6/6/2018 4:55 PM

SPODEBOY wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

Shit looked like he was about to rip a hole shot around the outside...

I'm not a Savatgy fan, but based off of his riding in the first moto, he was definitely on last Saturday. If that crash hadn't happened, I don't think there was anyone out there who could have caught him.

|

6/6/2018 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2018 5:13 PM

Yep, Savatgy was definitely aiming at Osborne like a missile. (sarcasm)

He was feeling it Saturday, and knew the only way he'd make up those points is by a heroic holeshot. I would have done the same thing (granted, it isn't the smartest move), but hey, he wanted that start. Do you think Osborne wouldn't have done the same thing as Savatgy if he was in the same position?

|

6/6/2018 5:14 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Stfu

|

6/6/2018 5:26 PM

The first turn at Thunder Valley is unique in US Nationals, I believe. Standing at the top is pretty incredible to watch...actually doing it probably not so much.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/6/2018 5:29 PM

Racing incident, but that crash never would've happened had Savatgy not come flying in like a fucking champion.

|

6/6/2018 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2018 5:31 PM

What was Savatgy supposed to do
Not try to get a good start ?
I'm pretty sure he knows he has more Horse power than
More than half of the field being on a pro circuit Kawasaki
And tried to win the race to the first corner.

|

6/6/2018 6:08 PM

The pack pushed wide to the outside ... kinda like they do 99.9999 % of the time and Savatgy still went for the suicide squeeze from the outside?

Save that shite for the last moto of the last round please.

|

6/6/2018 6:21 PM

race wrote:

The pack pushed wide to the outside ... kinda like they do 99.9999 % of the time and Savatgy still went for the suicide squeeze from the outside?

Save that shite for the last moto of the last round please.

Yeah it's almost like he was trying to win the race or something

|

6/6/2018 6:33 PM

redbeard104 wrote:

So you didn't see Osborne get stood up and turn to the left slightly which contributed to the 'accident'. It is a racing incident that you can't blame on just one person

Exactly. I still dont see how people just think Savagty just went right into Osborne without seeing that a KTM rider went into the right side of Osborne, which stood Osborne up and made him go to the left and into Savagty. If Osborne didnt get stood up like that, i dont think the pile up wouldve happened and Savagty wouldnt have hit Osborne.

|

6/6/2018 7:09 PM

I’m pretty sure Savagety just closed his eyes and went WFO into the first corner hoping for the best

|

6/6/2018 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2018 7:46 PM

It;s racing man.

|

6/6/2018 10:26 PM

Savatgy finally got his revenge lol.
If you want someone to blame it’s Pro Circuit. If they built a bike that lasted the first moto, that first turn crash doesn’t happen...

|

6/7/2018 4:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2018 5:11 AM

logan_140 wrote:

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Stfu

Exactly, don’t know why he comments on something he didn’t see.

|

6/7/2018 5:31 AM

motonation24 wrote:

Savatgy finally got his revenge lol.
If you want someone to blame it’s Pro Circuit. If they built a bike that lasted the first moto, that first turn crash doesn’t happen...

I thought this too actually. You can see in the video it was not on purpose, but he does pretty much Kamikaze right into Osborne - and dang - those guys are going fast at that point. Scary crash

|

6/7/2018 6:52 AM

mxridr wrote:

I’m pretty sure Savagety just closed his eyes and went WFO into the first corner hoping for the best

This made me chuckle a bit.

|

6/7/2018 11:31 AM

mxridr wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

This made me chuckle a bit.

i've done this exact move at hangtown. That start is hugely skewed to the inside as well, but i went for it and had the same results.

had a great jump no one to my left....until the apex when everyone came out of no where, smashed my rotor=no front brake and a handful of us went down/off track

if joey was on a KTM or a YZF he might've gotten the extra 5-10 feet he needed to get in front of the pack

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti