No news is good news?!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2018 8:40 AM

been pretty silent for the biggest question mark in 2018 nationals............what is up with Kroc??

|

5/14/2018 8:44 AM

Hes been riding for 2 maybe 3 weeks. Last week was the first time he did 2 full motos. Not looking good for hangtown

|

5/14/2018 8:51 AM

Kinda looks like he will race to me
Photo

|

5/14/2018 9:22 AM

He’s racing. Might not be 100%, but he’s always a threat. Shoot, the year his back was messed up he struggled to get top 20, second moto he ran upfront. He’s a fighter.

|

5/14/2018 9:26 AM

Biggest question mark is who gets the fill-in ride at KTM.

Anyone have any news on that front?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/14/2018 9:27 AM

After what he has gone through I would say if anyone can do it... he can!

I think he will be humble and surprise us with his results!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/14/2018 9:33 AM

Even if he's at 90% , he can still score some good points and get stronger week after week. Riding rust mainly , because I bet his cardio and overall fitness is really , really good. He doesn't sit around when he has an injury.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/14/2018 9:41 AM

Kenny has stayed busy with endurance and lower body/core strength by the look of it. He also doesn’t seem to get hurt racing outdoors very often. The biggest obstacle he faces is the short season giving him fewer opportunities to make up points after what will be some inevitably lackluster results in the first few rounds. Probably not going to be a championship year but completing the series with respectable results will be a victory for him given the past 18 months.

|

5/14/2018 10:24 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

You're assuming that there is a fill in ride to be had...

|

5/14/2018 10:31 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Even if he's at 90% , he can still score some good points and get stronger week after week. Riding rust mainly , because I bet his cardio and overall fitness is really , really good. He doesn't sit around when he has an injury.

That's what he was doing with supercross, but then a damned injury again. As our sport is what it is, any rider can get seriously injured on any moment, but having two arms like that doesn't help. It's a real pity, as he was developing into a real monster on an mx bike. Well, he was already. He started looking like he can do whatever he wants on the track, no matter if coming through the pack or having a clear track.

|

5/14/2018 10:36 AM

He is riding today in wet conditions, which says to me he is fairly confident in the strength in his hands/wrists because surely if it’s gonna go wrong a mudder is when it will

|

5/14/2018 10:41 AM

Thinking Eli and Marvin will be up front most of the time but see Kroc with Baggett & Barcia in the next group. Maybe later in the year Kenny will challenge up front.

|

5/14/2018 10:42 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

DonM wrote:

Well if Tickle isn't doing the national's someone needs to be on that bike, no?

I think KTM will fill-in that spot before the open Husky spot but who knows?

Been pretty quiet since the banned thing was announced.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/14/2018 10:46 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

DonM wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

They didn't fill it last year when Dungey retired...unlike the other teams/sponsors Red Bull does not require them to field two riders.

|

5/14/2018 10:51 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Roger D was pretty upfront that they did not need a fill in rider. Would love to see a couple of guys on 450 get a shot but would not count on it.

|

5/14/2018 11:01 AM

PRM31 wrote:

Thinking Eli and Marvin will be up front most of the time but see Kroc with Baggett & Barcia in the next group. Maybe later in the year Kenny will challenge up front.

Neither Barcia nor a 90% Roczen can run with a 100% Baggett. If double B is ready to roll, he'll be running with Eli again and Marvin will capitalize on good starts and lucky breaks here and there.

If he makes the gate at Hangtown, then Roczen will run 4-8 for the first 4 races, then start gaining ground in a big way.

|

5/14/2018 11:21 AM

PRM31 wrote:

kage173 wrote:

Neither Barcia nor a 90% Roczen can run with a 100% Baggett. If double B is ready to roll, he'll be running with Eli again and Marvin will capitalize on good starts and lucky breaks here and there.

If he makes the gate at Hangtown, then Roczen will run 4-8 for the first 4 races, then start gaining ground in a big way.

Hopefully this Bagget will show up!

|

5/14/2018 12:27 PM

|

5/15/2018 11:44 AM

PRM31 wrote:

kage173 wrote:

74 wrote:

Hopefully this Bagget will show up!

If I'm that flagger...I may take a couple steps back next lap haha.

|

5/15/2018 12:12 PM

KRoc has that "eye of the tiger" mentality where his mind/heart only knows how to WIN.

The key for him will be if he is "ok" with settling for 4th. If he does, he'll improve and get his game back 100% with enough time. If he goes crazy and pushes it, he'll be hurt. And I don't want to jinx the man, but another catastrophic injury to one of his arms, and he's going to be in terrible, terrible shape.

|