No more RMATVMC O.E.M. parts?

kb228
10/16/2019 11:21am
KDXGarage wrote:
OK. OK. OK. No need to use this thread about OEM parts on RMATVMC to voice your displeasure over your local dealer. We have those already.
kb228 wrote:
Bro dealers have high prices and slow shipping.
KDXGarage wrote:
Pretend this was a moderated website. Your post has NOTHING to do with the thread title.
I was just being a smartass.. relax homie
mxracer71
Fantasy
2442nd
10/16/2019 5:12pm
I can order parts from rocky mountain and have them to my door in the same amount of time and cheaper then my local dealer. Plus it saves me a 20 min drive. Id love to support my dealer but to be honest there all a bunch of "cool guys" that act like arrogant dickheads.
slipdog
10/17/2019 9:16am
slipdog wrote:
I just bought 50 OEM fork bushings from them on Tuesday
rob162 wrote:
That says something about the state of dealerships to me. When you have someone like you that does so much business yet your still going to...
That says something about the state of dealerships to me. When you have someone like you that does so much business yet your still going to rmatv instead of local. Makes no sense to me.
Since this is getting some traction in this thread I'll clear one thing up from my end.

I have several local dealerships that treat me well and give me excellent "wholesale" pricing for my business. I have always been very well taken care of by the Roseville Honda/Capitol Yamaha group and also Roseville Motorsports Yamaha/Kawasaki/Suzuki.

I run my business like most where I order parts through specialty distributors who deliver it directly to me but There a few select parts that I can purchase from an OEM that beats any distributors price, likely because of the OEM buying power. 99% of my purchasing is the specialty distributors but when needed fast RMATV always has 10+ in stock ready to ship and that's why I buy from them from time to time.
crockett
10/17/2019 9:44am
slipdog wrote:
I just bought 50 OEM fork bushings from them on Tuesday
rob162 wrote:
That says something about the state of dealerships to me. When you have someone like you that does so much business yet your still going to...
That says something about the state of dealerships to me. When you have someone like you that does so much business yet your still going to rmatv instead of local. Makes no sense to me.
what if you found out recently that a local dealer buys a ton of their parts off of RMATV??
true story

The Shop

ktm_kev
10/22/2019 7:00pm
Why is it that the price of OEM parts aren't shown until they're added to the cart now? Is this part getting fixed as well?

Post a reply to: No more RMATVMC O.E.M. parts?

The Latest