No more Dirt Wurx Build Vlogs

aeffertz
Edited Date/Time 1/11/2020 7:21am
Total bummer! Looks like the guy that was doing the filming and editing has gotten busier at Dirt Wurx and no longer has the time to do the build vlogs.

Going to miss the videos... Sad

|
1/11/2020 4:52am
Ya that sucks, I really liked those videos. There is so much more to Supercross than the race its self. Sucks no one can really tap into the coordination, track building, semi's, diet/exercise, etc.
yz25
1/11/2020 5:01am
Being busier isn’t always a bad thing. Hopefully all the good work at the track, along with his video clips, have paid off in big dividends for the group. Possibly supercross/motocross was a large instrument in it.
early
Fantasy
2231st
1/11/2020 7:21am
Ya that sucks, I really liked those videos. There is so much more to Supercross than the race its self. Sucks no one can really tap...
Ya that sucks, I really liked those videos. There is so much more to Supercross than the race its self. Sucks no one can really tap into the coordination, track building, semi's, diet/exercise, etc.
This is related to what the guy in the video in this thread was talking about. Marketing full-time in non-traditional fields.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/To-Feld-NBC-Sports-MX-Spo…

Post a reply to: No more Dirt Wurx Build Vlogs

The Latest