No more AMA nationals?

2/19/2017 11:46am
We can start by eliminating" rutocross" and add some variety to these tracks, its the same terrain / breakdown in every track.
Agreed. Stop ripping the tracks bleeping 3 feet deep and have some damn variety. Trucking in sand and rice hulls is dumb.
Starcrossed
2/19/2017 11:52am
Moto810 wrote:
That's odd, I don't remember posting anything negative here about the Nationals? If people are talking about two strokes that is all racing. Things like two...
That's odd, I don't remember posting anything negative here about the Nationals? If people are talking about two strokes that is all racing. Things like two strokes, safety, or the health of the sport are not about the Nationals. It is only about the sport itself. I as many on here want the Nationals to be stronger than ever.
early wrote:
You insinuated colusion between Feld and MXSports under ridiculously false pretenses and now you are playing innocent? Why dont you own your comment and either find...
You insinuated colusion between Feld and MXSports under ridiculously false pretenses and now you are playing innocent? Why dont you own your comment and either find a source or admit that it is bullshit?

When DC say let it play out I infer it to mean that nothing is decided upon at this momment. Im sure Feld and MXSports are talking to the factories (seperately) about the future so everyone involved can get the plans drawn up for future schedules contracts and rules. This is precisely the reason DC decided not to piss off the factories by having a 250 2 stroke rule. Would we rather see equal displacement racing or full factory nationals?
Full factory participation...no question about it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: No more AMA nationals?

The Latest