No Vurb, no 2 Stankin?

moto711
3/13/2017 3:25pm
moto711 wrote:
So bummed! Was a good time watching the behind the scenes life of Stank! The guys at Vurb really had a awesome thing going. Always liked...
So bummed! Was a good time watching the behind the scenes life of Stank! The guys at Vurb really had a awesome thing going. Always liked watching the different stories of these privateers traveling the country.

Actually am pretty bummed we never got to officially release the T-shirt design we had designed to go along with the series. Have a handful of samples left if anybody is interested in a Vurb/Stankdog limited shirt?

JRT812 wrote:
Shirt was delivered today and I am looking forward to seeing it when I get off of work. Thanks again for sending it!
No problem glad some of you guys can have a chance to enjoy it also!
JRT812
3/14/2017 6:53am
Jon_Haynes wrote:
I got mine,Thanks[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/14/181221/s1200_IMG_20170313_150041235.jpg[/img]
I got mine,Thanks

Nice man! After being impressed with the quality of the shirt, I wish I would had purchased the first 2. Mainly the middle shirt
moto711
3/14/2017 8:52am
JRT812 wrote:
Nice man! After being impressed with the quality of the shirt, I wish I would had purchased the first 2. Mainly the middle shirt
Glad you guys got them! Wish I would've got the first Gen shirt! I was only a part of the 3rd Gen but I do know mine was printed in the same shop as the First gen T. Little shop here in Sac that printed most of Vurbs T's. Dont know how the quality was on theirs but I know when I printed mine I wanted a thicker T that wouldn't stretch out and get ripped easily since most likely the demographic that would be buying them would be at the track loading and unloading bikes. Nice collection tho Jon!

The Shop

AlexB289
Fantasy
3263rd
3/14/2017 9:32am
moto711 wrote:
So bummed! Was a good time watching the behind the scenes life of Stank! The guys at Vurb really had a awesome thing going. Always liked...
So bummed! Was a good time watching the behind the scenes life of Stank! The guys at Vurb really had a awesome thing going. Always liked watching the different stories of these privateers traveling the country.

Actually am pretty bummed we never got to officially release the T-shirt design we had designed to go along with the series. Have a handful of samples left if anybody is interested in a Vurb/Stankdog limited shirt?

I'd buy one as well
Thelen20
3/14/2017 10:13am
Jon_Haynes wrote:
I got mine,Thanks[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/14/181221/s1200_IMG_20170313_150041235.jpg[/img]
I got mine,Thanks

JRT812 wrote:
I have two of the middle one and I don't wear em as much as I would like too because I don't want to wear em out! Lol
moto711
9/20/2017 10:18am
moto711 wrote:

Still have a few of each side left from the sample order if anyone is interested? Please shoot me an email at cienamediaco@gmail.com.
Thanks
9/20/2017 9:33pm
moto711 wrote:

moto711 wrote:
Still have a few of each side left from the sample order if anyone is interested? Please shoot me an email at cienamediaco@gmail.com.
Thanks
sent. I want one

Post a reply to: No Vurb, no 2 Stankin?

The Latest