No Spoiler Video Links (Cause Mav Sucks)

thearc
We can all agree Mav isn’t doing that well. The stream is low quality, it kicks people off, site crashes, replays are delayed, etc, etc.
If it doesn’t work I’m afraid of going on social or YouTube to find an alternative because I’ll likely encounter a spoiler.
Therefore let’s use this thread has exactly that. A no spoiler video link repository for when Mav inevitably fails again.

I’ll start: Round 2
|
8500rpm
6/5/2022 12:10pm
thearc wrote:
We can all agree Mav isn’t doing that well. The stream is low quality, it kicks people off, site crashes, replays are delayed, etc, etc. If...
We can all agree Mav isn’t doing that well. The stream is low quality, it kicks people off, site crashes, replays are delayed, etc, etc.
If it doesn’t work I’m afraid of going on social or YouTube to find an alternative because I’ll likely encounter a spoiler.
Therefore let’s use this thread has exactly that. A no spoiler video link repository for when Mav inevitably fails again.

I cannot agree... I read a lot how bad MavTV+ is, but I don't know... know hickups, no slowdowns, not being kicked out... streaming on Android Tablet and Casting to Android TV.

Video/Image quality is way way way better than supercrosslive.tv was 2 years ago, that was low resolution for a few rounds...

I would say this years promotorcross is broadcasted in higher bitrate/quality than NBCPeacockGold (whatever it was) last year.

Funny how it can be perceived so different for different people, regions,areas... I can't believe they have different broadcast feeds for different areas, so maybe it's certain ISPs who just have a very very thin line to whatever datacenter MavTV is using...

thearc
6/5/2022 12:13pm
thearc wrote:
We can all agree Mav isn’t doing that well. The stream is low quality, it kicks people off, site crashes, replays are delayed, etc, etc. If...

8500rpm wrote:
I cannot agree... I read a lot how bad MavTV+ is, but I don't know... know hickups, no slowdowns, not being kicked out... streaming on Android...
I cannot agree... I read a lot how bad MavTV+ is, but I don't know... know hickups, no slowdowns, not being kicked out... streaming on Android Tablet and Casting to Android TV.

Video/Image quality is way way way better than supercrosslive.tv was 2 years ago, that was low resolution for a few rounds...

I would say this years promotorcross is broadcasted in higher bitrate/quality than NBCPeacockGold (whatever it was) last year.

Funny how it can be perceived so different for different people, regions,areas... I can't believe they have different broadcast feeds for different areas, so maybe it's certain ISPs who just have a very very thin line to whatever datacenter MavTV is using...

Glad it worked for you. Unfortunately it didn’t for many, this we be for them👍
6/6/2022 9:42am
Hahaha this is funny. I didn't want it to get spoiled either so I pulled up youtube searched for hangtown 2022 and put my hand over the thumbnails and just looked for the longest video in hopes to not see who won. Can't stand that!
suspensionguy
Fantasy
2001st
6/6/2022 10:07am
The whole shabang is on YouTube, look for the 4+hr video, was posted Saturday. I searched hangtown 2022

The Shop

JVT357
Fantasy
3149th
6/11/2022 12:17pm
Or you can just watch first moto on NBC which almost everyone gets even OTA, and then watch the rest on MAV and not have to worry about spoilers.
thearc
6/11/2022 12:19pm
JVT357 wrote:
Or you can just watch first moto on NBC which almost everyone gets even OTA, and then watch the rest on MAV and not have to...
Or you can just watch first moto on NBC which almost everyone gets even OTA, and then watch the rest on MAV and not have to worry about spoilers.
US yes, most of the world doesn't get NBC unfortunately
6/11/2022 12:56pm
JVT357 wrote:
Or you can just watch first moto on NBC which almost everyone gets even OTA, and then watch the rest on MAV and not have to...
thearc wrote:
I am in Edmonton and I get NBC. If you want it, you can get it.
Front242
6/11/2022 1:04pm
or horse races at CNBC with NBC sport microphone at the interview Whistling
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
6/11/2022 1:04pm
JVT357 wrote:
thearc wrote:
Bnagazina wrote:
I am in Edmonton and I get NBC. If you want it, you can get it.
Can’t down here
TXDirt
6/11/2022 1:13pm
I can't believe week three and this shit app still doesn't work properly.

No word from DC. Seems he always like to "chime in" except I guess when it's his product (or partner product) that shits the bed.

Yeah, I know it was addressed in a Racer X article after week 1. Here we are week three and this app and service is still absolute garbage.
thearc
6/12/2022 6:19am
Correction. The geniuses at MAVTV did have the 450 moto on the link but put the 450 moto one at the end of the streaming link🙄 skip to 3:06 to watch 450 moto 1 then go back to the beginning of the stream. REAL smart, great editing. What’s next podium speeches then the race?!

Post a reply to: No Spoiler Video Links (Cause Mav Sucks)

The Latest