No SoCal Loretta Lynn's qualifier in 2013

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2012 1:12 PM

Surprised Pala didn't get a qualifier or a regional give the amount of riders in SoCal and the amount of capital improvements they made at Pala.

Loretta Lynn's

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

12/4/2012 1:27 PM

Comp Edge and The Ranch aren't considered So Cal?

Indecision is a choice

12/4/2012 1:38 PM

WTF?

12/4/2012 1:47 PM

Thanks guys for pointing out SoCal is once again in the mix at Loretta Lynn's but I remain surprised that Pala isn't on the list.

Pretty exciting The Ranch gets a regional as I have heard many positives about that facility.

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

12/4/2012 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2012 3:13 PM

Considering how well things worked with Pala and MX Sports during the National, you're suprised that there's not a Loretta's qualifier there?

Then over at Motonews, you've got Pala on blast. http://www.motonews.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=4&func=view&id=217424&catid=4

Which Rock is posting today? Or do you share this account?

12/4/2012 4:06 PM

It is often hard to understand WTF he is blathering on about, but it is always understood there is an ulterior motive.

12/4/2012 4:43 PM

GuyB wrote:

Considering how well things worked with Pala and MX Sports during the National, you're suprised that there's not a Loretta's qualifier there?

Then over at Motonews, you've got Pala on blast. http://www.motonews.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=4&func=view&id=217424&catid=4

Which Rock is posting today? Or do you share this account?

Checkmate.

12/4/2012 4:51 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

It is often hard to understand WTF he is blathering on about, but it is always understood there is an ulterior motive.

Right. 50% thinking he's on to something/ulterior motive. 50% spam for MT. 100% of the time.

12/5/2012 11:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2012 11:05 AM

If you're going to screw up you might as well REALLY screw up as I've done here. In my defense I've started working with special needs youths 28 to 30 hours a week so my available moto time isn't what it used to be so I've been in a hurry whenever I jump on moto sites.

First I totally blow it on missing SoCal LL races.
Next I use Pala instead of Lake Elsinore.

So with a lot of trepidation I will say I'm surprised LAKE ELSINORE didn't get a LL race date after the improvements they made at Lake Elsinore.

No ulterior motive....no spam for MT just curious as to why a National track isn't involved this year with LLs.

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

12/5/2012 11:15 AM

Three national tracks are not involved this time around: Hangtown, Southwick, Lake Elsinore. Next year it might be three others.

It's been a revolving schedule for 32 years. But now it's a surprise.

DC
MX Sports

12/5/2012 11:21 AM

DC wrote:

Three national tracks are not involved this time around: Hangtown, Southwick, Lake Elsinore. Next year it might be three others.

It's been a revolving schedule for 32 years. But now it's a surprise.

DC
MX Sports

32 years..that it? Why can't you guys keep it consistent?! Greedy bastards!

12/5/2012 11:30 AM

DC wrote:

Three national tracks are not involved this time around: Hangtown, Southwick, Lake Elsinore. Next year it might be three others.

It's been a revolving schedule for 32 years. But now it's a surprise.

DC
MX Sports

Thanks for the feedback DC. I now understand it is a rotating schedule.

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

12/5/2012 11:43 AM

It's not feedback, it's another clarification of another misleading post.

DC
MX Sports

12/5/2012 12:14 PM

Sounds like Rock has burned more bridges with DC and Guyb then the Hippy has.

12/5/2012 12:17 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Sounds like Rock has burned more bridges with DC and Guyb then the Hippy has.

Aren't they one and the same now?

12/5/2012 12:24 PM

i guess they all should be in so cal right. even the area qualifiers

12/5/2012 12:25 PM

The Rock wrote:

Thanks for the feedback DC. I now understand it is a rotating schedule.

You should just stay over at Motonews. You're perfect over there.

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

12/5/2012 2:01 PM

Southwick hasn't been in the rotation for a few years now.

I always guessed that the owner, Ralph, made enough money between the National/NESC/trucks there.

Will it be ever be back? Will it ever get a regional?