Create New Tag

4/6/2018 1:05 PM

I haven't seen any updates anywhere??
Just curious
I know the track is covered
But still you would think there would be some updates

|

4/6/2018 1:07 PM

It’s gonna be a swamp inside of a stadium. Imagine what your toilet looks like after you eat bad Mexican.

|

4/6/2018 1:55 PM

|

4/6/2018 1:59 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

It’s gonna be a swamp inside of a stadium. Imagine what your toilet looks like after you eat bad Mexican.

Pretty much sums it up^^^w00t

|

4/6/2018 2:11 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

Meanwhile my living room will be 70 degrees, dry, with much less costly beer and free parking...glad to be home for this one. Let someone else get soaked and/or freeze their gonads off.

|

4/6/2018 2:33 PM

GuyB Photo

Photo

|

4/6/2018 4:56 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

GuyB Photo

Photo

Cool pic. Floor looks pretty well covered with track.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

4/6/2018 8:01 PM

Apparently this was the corner to get a picture in...Photo

|

4/6/2018 8:15 PM

Devenhallen wrote:

Apparently this was the corner to get a picture in...Photo

Thanks

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

4/6/2018 8:34 PM

I was wondering if they'd pulll the plastic off to take advantage of today's good weather. Guess not.

|

4/6/2018 8:51 PM

i live near seattle and work in the ship yards at harbor island. for this track to look as god as it does, props to all dirk work people. Seattle is the city of hope, and dont forget it brings a new winner here and there. I will put my money on Aaron and hope Eli checks it in at the What The ldfdf Isle. If you dont like Mud Than Why Are You Here. Cody Murphy is my dogg................old School Adrien Carmicheal............Who Said FROOOOOOOGGGGG

|

4/6/2018 9:06 PM

This thread makes me think I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

4/6/2018 9:10 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I haven't seen any updates anywhere??
Just curious
I know the track is covered
But still you would think there would be ...more

Looking at Weather Underground, it's supposed to start raining at 2:15 am, chance of rain is 90%, and they're expecting .71 of an inch. They're also calling for 20 mph winds. Should be a good time...to own the coffee and hot chocolate franchise. wink

You can also check the homepage for an interview with Josh Hill.

|