No Roczen at MEC?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2018 3:29 PM

Listening to pulpmx from last night and Matthes mentioned that KR will not be at MEC. Anyone have anymore info on that? I know mxon is weekend before but always like seeing Kenny at MEC especially because it's a more mellow supercross.

|

9/25/2018 3:34 PM

Maybe he needed 3 .months to get ready

|

9/25/2018 3:34 PM

Eli invited him on his elk hunt

|

9/25/2018 3:37 PM

peelout wrote:

Eli invited him on his elk hunt

Lol, like a South Park Jessica Parker elk hunt?

|

9/25/2018 4:11 PM

Among other reasons, he's getting married in the off-season.

|

9/25/2018 4:12 PM

GuyB wrote:

Among other reasons, he's getting married in the off-season.

What? He has a personal life? Wtf!

|

9/25/2018 5:13 PM

Good, more top guys should skip this and race MXoN.

|

9/25/2018 5:50 PM

I was hoping a few of the MXGP guys would hang around try some supercross.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/25/2018 6:27 PM

So is Seely racing then? Or is honda just not going to show up?

|

9/25/2018 6:36 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

So is Seely racing then? Or is honda just not going to show up?

Honda mentioned in their 2019 team announcement press release that they will not be participating in Monster cup.

|

9/25/2018 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2018 6:48 PM

SteezGeez wrote:

Listening to pulpmx from last night and Matthes mentioned that KR will not be at MEC. Anyone have anymore info on that? I know ...more

Attended in 2016, Roczen was going “statement” speed, a red flash! Went over the bars second moto....banana peel.
Glad he came out for the 3rd.

Dude is a rock star.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

9/25/2018 7:51 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

So is Seely racing then? Or is honda just not going to show up?

Alex814 wrote:

Honda mentioned in their 2019 team announcement press release that they will not be participating in Monster cup.

Fair enough. IIRC this isn’t the first time they haven’t shown up for this race.

|

9/26/2018 9:46 AM

I heard he's waiting on parts... laughing

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

9/26/2018 12:03 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I heard he's waiting on parts... laughing

Just a factory ECU.

|

9/26/2018 12:06 PM

yak651 wrote:

Good, more top guys should skip this and race MXoN.

How many more guys do you think could make it into the MXoN?

|

9/26/2018 12:07 PM

yak651 wrote:

Good, more top guys should skip this and race MXoN.

GuyB wrote:

How many more guys do you think could make it into the MXoN?

I can think of one that would try his best! laughing

|

9/26/2018 12:21 PM

I think it would be cool if the MEC were an all Privateer event. Let the guys who need money the most earn it.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

9/26/2018 12:22 PM

early wrote:

I can think of one that would try his best! laughing

...and if recent Red Bud history is to be believed, it's "best" for us that he's not there to "try his best"! grin

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

9/26/2018 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2018 1:58 PM

Roczen is going to win both 450 titles in 19’ STAMP IT

|

9/26/2018 2:24 PM

Racer111 wrote:

I think it would be cool if the MEC were an all Privateer event. Let the guys who need money the most earn it.

There’s this small issue about selling tickets

|

9/26/2018 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2018 2:38 PM

Less chance of getting hurt and also allows you to start the 2019 season without any blemish. I would think a bad placement at the MEC, whether of one's own fault or otherwise, could give the rider some mental cobwebs and the competition additional confidence with regard to that rider's threat. Probably keeping his cards close and going into 2019 knowing privately what he can do, and keep the competition guessing.

|

9/26/2018 2:52 PM

SteezGeez wrote:

Listening to pulpmx from last night and Matthes mentioned that KR will not be at MEC. Anyone have anymore info on that? I know ...more

Both of HRC's riders don't race....

https://www.mxbars.net/2018/09/20/team-honda-hrc-extends-contract-with-cole-seely-2/

|