No One Lap?

wasummer46
I was kinda hoping to see a "One Lap" for WW motocross park this week. I've seen plenty of Go Pro footage but was curious what it looked like for GP weekend. Either way I'll be down there.

Hairy Bro you still throwing a party?
|
Rowlands
9/1/2017 6:16am
MXGP and some Euro journalists usaualy have some onboard footage from free practice on Saturday. Nobody gets to ride the track until then.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/1/2017 6:52am
wasummer46 wrote:
I was kinda hoping to see a "One Lap" for WW motocross park this week. I've seen plenty of Go Pro footage but was curious what...
I was kinda hoping to see a "One Lap" for WW motocross park this week. I've seen plenty of Go Pro footage but was curious what it looked like for GP weekend. Either way I'll be down there.

We've been doing a One Lap feature from the GPs all year. They don't have a press day on Thursday's like the Nationals here, so our footage comes from Saturday mornings. There will be one.
Bultaco
9/1/2017 7:11am
I hope the track is not just outdoor SX.
Rowlands
9/1/2017 7:19am
ML512 wrote:
We've been doing a One Lap feature from the GPs all year. They don't have a press day on Thursday's like the Nationals here, so our...
We've been doing a One Lap feature from the GPs all year. They don't have a press day on Thursday's like the Nationals here, so our footage comes from Saturday mornings. There will be one.
I know you have also been doing "pitbits" for the GP's but they seem to focus more on the riding than the bikes. Would it be possible to do a AMA style pit bits where we get to see the finite details of all the GP bikes. One of the coolest features of this site !

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/1/2017 7:28am
ML512 wrote:
We've been doing a One Lap feature from the GPs all year. They don't have a press day on Thursday's like the Nationals here, so our...
Rowlands wrote:
I know you have also been doing "pitbits" for the GP's but they seem to focus more on the riding than the bikes. Would it be...
I know you have also been doing "pitbits" for the GP's but they seem to focus more on the riding than the bikes. Would it be possible to do a AMA style pit bits where we get to see the finite details of all the GP bikes. One of the coolest features of this site !
I'm slowly breaking in Bulmer on what to look for each week on bikes. It'll be a process towards more tech but we're getting there.
BobPA
9/1/2017 7:38am
ML512 wrote:
Rowlands wrote:
I know you have also been doing "pitbits" for the GP's but they seem to focus more on the riding than the bikes. Would it be...
ML512 wrote:
I'm slowly breaking in Bulmer on what to look for each week on bikes. It'll be a process towards more tech but we're getting there.
Let me use the Vital camera, I have a keen eye for trickery.
wasummer46
9/1/2017 7:50am
wasummer46 wrote:
I was kinda hoping to see a "One Lap" for WW motocross park this week. I've seen plenty of Go Pro footage but was curious what...

ML512 wrote:
Awesome, looking forward to it!

Hoping to see some familiar SoCal faces making an appearance to show we care about moto regarless of the series.

I'd like to see the same ET3 that dominated the field at both USGP's last year show up and battle with Herlings.
The race last year between Webb and Herlings in Charlotte was one of the best rides if ever seen in person.

Cant Wait!

Post a reply to: No One Lap?

The Latest