No Mercy FMX

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2012 4:19 PM

joeyrudis wrote:

Alight this threads about over so riders joining list your full name right now, no fake names well talk bout that later.

Error...I meant you the wondrous one.

Well you are trying to lay down the law with your strongly proposed amateur based establishment of whatever it may is, that has no comparison to the Metal Mulisha in the formation the sport (circa 1998 or so) that revolutionized the beginning of Freestyle Motocross, as so long ago...

Boasting on these boards obviously and justifiably caused misfortune and ridicule on your behalf. All in all we can say without furthermore, just do what you intend to do. Perhaps we will see you pulling off double hart attack backflips. Good luck and god willing.

Edit post

|

6/29/2012 8:31 PM

Thanks Firebird i really appreciate it!

|

6/30/2012 3:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2012 3:07 AM

Barrett57 wrote:

A+ thread guys

Firebird77 wrote:

Well you are trying to lay down the law with your strongly proposed amateur based establishment of whatever it may is, that has no comparison to the Metal Mulisha in the formation the sport (circa 1998 or so) that revolutionized the beginning of Freestyle Motocross, as so long ago...

Boasting on these boards obviously and justifiably caused misfortune and ridicule on your behalf. All in all we can say without furthermore, just do what you intend to do. Perhaps we will see you pulling off double hart attack backflips. Good luck and god willing.

Bore off.

|

I no longer regret my username.

6/30/2012 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2012 7:04 PM

Bro, I knew my moment would finally come! Here's my entry it's me and my friend Trevor Stewart (He's James Stewart's white cousin but don't tell anyone cause it's a family secret).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN9xfDqOJsA

|

7/2/2012 11:50 AM

Ride124 wrote:

Bro, I knew my moment would finally come! Here's my entry it's me and my friend Trevor Stewart (He's James Stewart's white cousin but don't tell anyone cause it's a family secret).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN9xfDqOJsA

Alright,,

|

7/2/2012 11:54 AM

Nice you race or Freestyle?

|

7/2/2012 11:56 AM

We didnt get enough people to participate so im going solo sorry for the bad news.

|