No Love For Anderson?

150ripper
5/20/2019 5:54am
Honestly was waiting for the fade in the first moto. To see him get around Webb was a shocker to me. Where are all the dudes that said he'd slack off after signing his long deal with Husky??
mxb2
5/20/2019 6:04am
mxb2 wrote:
Anderson did great,. I think the mud helped. When its hot , humid,. Thunder valley. Elevation. We shall see. Same as kroc.
vdrsnk04 wrote:
Uhh did you watch the race? He finished 2nd in the non mudder 1st Moto and 5th in the mudder 2nd Moto. How did the mud...
Uhh did you watch the race? He finished 2nd in the non mudder 1st Moto and 5th in the mudder 2nd Moto. How did the mud help him again?
Ask coldenhoff .
vdrsnk04
Fantasy
4295th
5/20/2019 9:37am
mxb2 wrote:
Anderson did great,. I think the mud helped. When its hot , humid,. Thunder valley. Elevation. We shall see. Same as kroc.
vdrsnk04 wrote:
Uhh did you watch the race? He finished 2nd in the non mudder 1st Moto and 5th in the mudder 2nd Moto. How did the mud...
Uhh did you watch the race? He finished 2nd in the non mudder 1st Moto and 5th in the mudder 2nd Moto. How did the mud help him again?
mxb2 wrote:
Ask coldenhoff .
I didn't see Coldenhoff on the starting line at Hangtown?
mxb2
5/20/2019 10:48am
vdrsnk04 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Ask coldenhoff .
vdrsnk04 wrote:
You. Missed the point. He won mxon in the mud. You think he is better than herlings or cairoli? Mud is the great equalizer.

The Shop

vdrsnk04
Fantasy
4295th
5/20/2019 11:13am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2019 11:14am
mxb2 wrote:
Ask coldenhoff .
vdrsnk04 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
You. Missed the point. He won mxon in the mud. You think he is better than herlings or cairoli? Mud is the great equalizer.
I never said anything comparing Anderson to anyone...

But i do believe i see what you are getting at. You are saying the mud might have been the reason he didn't finish as well in the 2nd moto.
mxb2
5/20/2019 11:16am
vdrsnk04 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
vdrsnk04 wrote:
I never said anything comparing Anderson to anyone... But i do believe i see what you are getting at. You are saying the mud might have...
I never said anything comparing Anderson to anyone...

But i do believe i see what you are getting at. You are saying the mud might have been the reason he didn't finish as well in the 2nd moto.
I was comparing coldenhoff to herlings,ac222. . the mud races are deceiving is what i am saying. I Never compared anderson to the gp. guys.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
5/20/2019 11:21am
RexEasely wrote:
No. Anderson is not likes by his fellow teammates, racers or fans. At A1 they introduced him and I heard a half dozen cheers. Feld didn't...
No. Anderson is not likes by his fellow teammates, racers or fans. At A1 they introduced him and I heard a half dozen cheers. Feld didn't want him back this year. He complained about going to a Husky championship party. Haha. Again this is all my opinion with a few facts.
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow

Sooooo much wrong in your shit-spewing
RexEasely wrote:
How am I wrong?
You're batting 1.000 in regards to being wrong, impressive.
akmx17
5/20/2019 5:33pm
Congrats on him doing what he's paid to do
RexEasely
5/20/2019 7:39pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow

Sooooo much wrong in your shit-spewing
RexEasely wrote:
How am I wrong?
seth505 wrote:
You're batting 1.000 in regards to being wrong, impressive.
Sure whatever
RexEasely
5/20/2019 7:40pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2019 7:41pm
akmx17 wrote:
Congrats on him doing what he's paid to do
He's paid to win and defend his SX title which he failed. I'm sure he will win a race or two this summer by aggressive riding or blatant take out. This is my opinion only so disagreeing is understandable.
5/21/2019 6:52am
Park Boys wrote:
He is the most underrated Motocross rider in the world and has been for awhile.
I agree, with all the attention Webb got during Supercross I forgot how good Anderson looks on a bike. Love him or hate him he is a nice change of pace, I don’t want to watch a bunch of robots spewing cliches, This sport needs polarizing figures to grab the attention of misfit kids too, he is their anti-hero.
davistld01
5/21/2019 8:56am
RexEasely wrote:
He's a punk IMO. Past SX champ but can't attend the races to handout autographs. Can't attend the races to give interviews. Did you see how...
He's a punk IMO. Past SX champ but can't attend the races to handout autographs. Can't attend the races to give interviews. Did you see how he treated the media at A1? He melted down. No champ IMO. This dude is the worst champion the sport has seen. MC, Ward, Johnson, RC and Dungey are champions not this cat. He is one and done.
RonSkj wrote:
Oh yah.. Stewart was always there.."For the fans" LoL
RexEasely wrote:
Good point. Stewart was a punk too and cheater. I also took RV out. He punked the fans at the end. Thanks for catching that.
Damn dude...do you like anybody? What did those guys do to you peronally?
Stevo683
5/21/2019 10:05am
Park Boys wrote:
He is the most underrated Motocross rider in the world and has been for awhile.
I agree, with all the attention Webb got during Supercross I forgot how good Anderson looks on a bike. Love him or hate him he is...
I agree, with all the attention Webb got during Supercross I forgot how good Anderson looks on a bike. Love him or hate him he is a nice change of pace, I don’t want to watch a bunch of robots spewing cliches, This sport needs polarizing figures to grab the attention of misfit kids too, he is their anti-hero.
Clarify if I am wrong..I thought I heard on Pulp he pulls chicks constantly. I like his different look with his jersey flapping in the wind and going for it riding style...Fun to watch

Post a reply to: No Love For Anderson?

The Latest