No Love For Anderson?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2019 7:25 AM

Dude has been out since January, comes out with a 2nd in the first moto. I figured he’d be in 5-8 at best...

|

Jason Anderson FTW

5/19/2019 7:26 AM

Looked good and aggressive as usual.

|

5/19/2019 7:27 AM

Yeah, he sure was a surprise for me. Good ride!

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

5/19/2019 7:28 AM

He looked great out there. Loosey-goosey, all over the bike, not giving in to anyone. Good to see him. It's just... the first race... I'll get excited about Round 6 or so.

Yesterday was Rebound Race Day. Cianc rebounds!!! Rock-Zen rebounds!!! El Hombre rebounds!!! Good stuff.

|

2015 GasGas TXT Racing 125
2015 Husqvarna TC 125
2018 KTM 150 XC-W

5/19/2019 7:28 AM

He dropped the hammer after Tomac got around him 1st moto. Cooper had like 8sec on him and he ate that gap up.

|

5/19/2019 7:31 AM

Out since January, yes, but that doesn't mean he's coming off the couch.. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but how long has he been back on the bike training for outdoors?? I do think his ride yesterday was impressive, but am I actually surprised that a former champion and current Baker's Factory rider did so well? Negative

|

5/19/2019 7:37 AM

Yea he's still in the Baker factory he's older a little more experience. Definitely a championship contender.

|

5/19/2019 7:45 AM

26 years old

|

5/19/2019 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2019 8:05 AM

He's a punk IMO. Past SX champ but can't attend the races to handout autographs. Can't attend the races to give interviews. Did you see how he treated the media at A1? He melted down. No champ IMO. This dude is the worst champion the sport has seen. MC, Ward, Johnson, RC and Dungey are champions not this cat. He is one and done.

|

5/19/2019 7:50 AM

RexEasely wrote:

He's a punk IMO. Past SX champ but can't attend the races to handout autographs. Can't attend the races to give interviews. Did you see how he treated the media at A1? He melted down. No champ IMO. This dude is the worst champion the sport has seen. MC, Ward, Johnson, RC and Dungey are champions not this cat. He is one and done.

Not a fan as well, but he did ride good considering the circumstances he was coming off of. As someone mentioned above it helps to have Aldon in your corner so I wasn't surprised by his stamina at the 1st national.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

5/19/2019 7:57 AM

RexEasely wrote:

Oh yah.. Stewart was always there.."For the fans" LoL

|

5/19/2019 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2019 8:06 AM

RexEasely wrote:

RonSkj wrote:

Good point. Stewart was a punk too and cheater. I also took RV out. He punked the fans at the end. Thanks for catching that.

|

5/19/2019 8:06 AM

RexEasely wrote:

RonSkj wrote:

RexEasely wrote:

Good point. Stewart was a punk too and cheater. I also took RV out. He punked the fans at the end. Thanks for catching that.

Sorta like Ricky was a cheater?

|

5/19/2019 8:06 AM

Anderson is really fucking gritty in a way that belies his demeanor.

|

5/19/2019 8:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2019 8:08 AM

RonSkj wrote:

RexEasely wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

Jason killed it. I feel like him and AC, not typically pegged as outdoor guys, have something to prove. Both happen to also be personable dudes

|

5/19/2019 8:08 AM

RexEasely wrote:

Eat a snickers and quit being a bitch Carol.

Ando did great considering hes only been on the bike a month. I hope he finally gets an overall win

|

5/19/2019 8:09 AM

RexEasely wrote:

Please stop posting here.

Signed,
Everyone on Vital

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

5/19/2019 8:11 AM

I’ll email Aldon and see if he can throw an hour of etiquette training in his “making a champion schedule“

|

I miss

5/19/2019 8:13 AM

Dirty Points wrote:

Anderson is really fucking gritty in a way that belies his demeanor.

Ya I'm a fan. He doesn't run from a fight on track. Classic that guys are calling him a punk. Same people that whine and say Dungey was a robot blah blah blah don't like Ando because he isn't "respectful." Well which is it?

|

5/19/2019 8:13 AM

Anderson did great,. I think the mud helped. When its hot , humid,. Thunder valley. Elevation. We shall see. Same as kroc.

|

5/19/2019 8:18 AM

I was a little surprised to see him showing a wheel. He's been under the radar all season, and I never heard when or how long he'd been back on the bike. Baggett has to wondering wtf.

|

I miss

5/19/2019 8:20 AM

Not a fan, but sure don't mind the IDGAF vibe either. Tired of the MX Automatons.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

5/19/2019 8:27 AM

I love Anderson BobPA

|

5/19/2019 8:29 AM

Anderson is awesome. Those rides were especially great for a guy with only four weeks back in the bike after missing so many races. Impressed the hell out of me.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

5/19/2019 8:30 AM

Webb didn't want none .....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

5/19/2019 8:31 AM

gt80rider wrote:

Hopefully that was a little glimpse of what we'll see next year indoors.

|

I miss

5/19/2019 8:37 AM

RonSkj wrote:

RexEasely wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

Don't forget that RV cheated too.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

5/19/2019 8:46 AM

gt80rider wrote:

crowe176 wrote:

Hopefully that was a little glimpse of what we'll see next year indoors.

Good call there! Got a feeling Ando won't play so nice with Webb like the rest of the field did.

|

5/19/2019 8:49 AM

Rex just delete your account. Your embarrassing yourself

|

5/19/2019 9:00 AM

Ando did great !!

|