No Glen Helen

jndmx
3/26/2010 6:02am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
One thing I'd like to add, is that Glen Helen is rough. One of the roughest on the circuit. And it would have been rougher if...
One thing I'd like to add, is that Glen Helen is rough. One of the roughest on the circuit. And it would have been rougher if not for DC, and his smooth track ideas.

But some of us are old enough to remember when there was never any earth moving equipment, near a race track. You simply put up markers, flags, and raced until the race was run.

God damn right it's rough, it's fucking, Motocross. If it's to rough for you, go race cars !
flarider wrote:
But let's keep it in perspective, back when [i]"there was never any earth moving equipment, near a race track. You simply put up markers, flags, and...
But let's keep it in perspective, back when "there was never any earth moving equipment, near a race track. You simply put up markers, flags, and raced until the race was run," riders weren't on 60 HP tractors and ditch digging motocross bikes going anywhere near the speed of today's racers.

That's like comparing F1 of the 1970's to the F1 of today
Dave you stop that sensible thinking right now!!

Let's go all the way with this.....

No more full face helmets, everybody back to the open face with a Jofa

No more modern boots, get those damn boot gators out or better yet work boots.

No more modern knee braces, all you old vets with bad knees buy a couple Ace bandages and suck it up fellas.

No more backward falling gate, stretch out those rubber band gates kids and watch your necks.

No more internet sites to follow races you can't see, just gonna have to wait till next month and read about it in a print mag.

No more transponders to show lap times, break out those stop watches and get to the track.

Better yet let's go ALL the way back....no more racing in the USA, back to Europe boys.
newbs122
3/26/2010 6:42am
bobby397 wrote:
lame, DC is just trying to do what is best for MX. bring the TV, media, and outside sponsers is whats bring back CR22 and JS7...
lame, DC is just trying to do what is best for MX. bring the TV, media, and outside sponsers is whats bring back CR22 and JS7. isnt this what we all wanted? i did....
its better without them..there both more into sx because mx beats em up. thats what we all want

The Shop

Post a reply to: No Glen Helen

The Latest