No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010

Ben Hargas
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:18am
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and upon his return to the track, will be focused on racing and becoming a positive role model for aspiring athletes.

“I can’t begin to explain how much this means to me,” said Lawrence. “No Fear believing in me has given me the ability to believe in myself.”

No Fear and Lawrence enjoyed a long-standing relationship through Lawrence’s highly successful amateur career. Teaming up for multiple amateur MX national titles, Lawrence helped elevate the No Fear brand amongst the dirt-covered teens that frequent Motocross tracks across the country.

“We stand behind Jason and believe that he deserves a second chance,” said company founder Mark Simo. “His natural ability is undeniable and his reform is steadfast. He will be an asset to our 2010 team.
For more information check out Nofearmx.com
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
11/23/2009 2:50pm
Glad to see it....
MxDaD324
11/23/2009 2:52pm
Great news for Jason. Im confident he will make the most of this opportunity.
Goon
11/23/2009 2:53pm
Ben Hargas wrote:
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and...
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and upon his return to the track, will be focused on racing and becoming a positive role model for aspiring athletes.

“I can’t begin to explain how much this means to me,” said Lawrence. “No Fear believing in me has given me the ability to believe in myself.”

No Fear and Lawrence enjoyed a long-standing relationship through Lawrence’s highly successful amateur career. Teaming up for multiple amateur MX national titles, Lawrence helped elevate the No Fear brand amongst the dirt-covered teens that frequent Motocross tracks across the country.

“We stand behind Jason and believe that he deserves a second chance,” said company founder Mark Simo. “His natural ability is undeniable and his reform is steadfast. He will be an asset to our 2010 team.
This is the first I've heard about this, and I'm his cousin. Great thanks to No Fear. I know it won't be a disappointment.
Outsider
11/23/2009 2:53pm
Honest question... how did they get the quotes from Jason?

The Shop

huck
11/23/2009 2:55pm
I didn't think that No Fear was still "in the game".
TerryK
11/23/2009 2:56pm
Outsider wrote:
That's what I was thinking.

If it's true good for him, but I will still watch with some doubt. Not trying to be negative, but his record (no pun intended!) speaks for itself.

I hope he has learned his lesson and proves it to the world.
Foster576
11/23/2009 3:00pm Edited Date/Time 11/23/2009 3:01pm
Goon wrote:
This is the first I've heard about this, and I'm his cousin. Great thanks to No Fear. I know it won't be a disappointment.
Really? Some cousin ay, cause my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate knew this 2 weeks ago....

I wish Jason the best. Hope he come out with a new focus.
noob
11/23/2009 3:01pm Edited Date/Time 11/23/2009 3:09pm
Ben Hargas wrote:
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and...

Of all the bazillion word combinations in the English language, they chose “we stand behind Jason"

Nice.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
11/23/2009 3:02pm
Outsider wrote:
He's in jail.... Not dead.

He can still use a phone. get letters, send letters even get visitors.
R-acer
11/23/2009 3:04pm
awesome. I really hope he makes the best of it. It would be awesome if he comes out of jail and kicks some serious ass!!
11/23/2009 3:07pm Edited Date/Time 11/23/2009 3:07pm
Foster576 wrote:
Really? Some cousin ay, cause my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate knew this 2 weeks ago.... I wish Jason the best. Hope he come out...
Really? Some cousin ay, cause my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate knew this 2 weeks ago....

You could have used much less effort and said "my second cousin's roommate".
Outsider
11/23/2009 3:13pm
Outsider wrote:
RonSkj wrote:

Good point... I guess it's hard see a guy saying that through a jail house telephone.

Hope the kid has seen the light, he's got a lot goin for him.
JW381
11/23/2009 3:16pm
Good news for J-Law. hopefully he can start obeying it, and win some races!
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
11/23/2009 3:16pm
Awesome for Jason and No Fear!!
Foster576
11/23/2009 3:17pm
Foster576 wrote:
Really? Some cousin ay, cause my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate knew this 2 weeks ago.... I wish Jason the best. Hope he come out...

You could have used much less effort and said "my second cousin's roommate".
Either way that make us nothing, which is what you're about to be! Evil
swizcore
11/23/2009 3:22pm
The juries still out on this one...
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
11/23/2009 3:24pm
I still say this kid has the potential to be the fastest on the track. I agree he is a little aggressive but it's racing. So, the real question is, does he have a handler.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
11/23/2009 3:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:06pm
Tiki wrote:
I still say this kid has the potential to be the fastest on the track. I agree he is a little aggressive but it's racing. So...
I still say this kid has the potential to be the fastest on the track. I agree he is a little aggressive but it's racing. So, the real question is, does he have a handler.
Watch him come straight out of the joint and smoke Reed & Bubba. Smile

I would seriously love it.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
11/23/2009 3:49pm
Outsider wrote:
RonSkj wrote:

LOL!
swizcore
11/23/2009 3:50pm
Tiki wrote:
I still say this kid has the potential to be the fastest on the track. I agree he is a little aggressive but it's racing. So...
FastEddy wrote:
Watch him come straight out of the joint and smoke Reed & Bubba. Smile

I would seriously love it.
Cmon, Eddy, smokin is part of the trouble that got him where he's at.

1/2 a Har.
11/23/2009 3:55pm
Ben Hargas wrote:

Is this for No Fear gear, or energy or what?

peelout719
11/23/2009 3:55pm
No Fear and Jason Lawrence are a hell of a combination
DownSouth
11/23/2009 3:56pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:06pm
Not one "I will never buy No Fear again" response yet?

I'm shocked. You guys are getting soft.
11/23/2009 4:05pm
great news...glad to see jlaw back out on the track (if it actually happens?)..Wink
Outsider
11/23/2009 4:07pm
Outsider wrote:
RonSkj wrote:

Shenzi wrote:
LOL!
OMG!!! SO FUNNY!

I actually was hoping someone would be specific, so, EABOD. Wink

lukaitis9
11/23/2009 4:27pm
Ben Hargas wrote:

Is this for No Fear gear, or energy or what?

Interesting....What about the energy drink portion of the company?? I understand a No Fear backed team is no longer No Fear backed because they have a different drink sponsor.

What does this mean for Jason and Monster??
mx317
11/23/2009 4:28pm
Maybe they will make some prison stripe pants and jerseys.
R-acer
11/23/2009 4:38pm
Ben Hargas wrote:

That would actually be sick!

Post a reply to: No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010

The Latest