No EV on public land in CA?

lumpy790
5/17/2022 8:01am
IMO it goes a little deeper.

We have seen where E bicycles are not allowed to be ridden in state parks but mountain bikes are fine.

These new E MC’s more than likely fall into that same E category
chuckie108
5/17/2022 8:45am
chuckie108 wrote:
Would you believe it is against the law in CA to fill your bike with gas when it is parked on public land? It must be...
Would you believe it is against the law in CA to fill your bike with gas when it is parked on public land? It must be parked on a spill proof mat, or on your trailer etc.. That's the level of insanity we have reached here.
Muddy Ice wrote:
gawd science sucks!
Looks like the bots have even made it to Vital.

The Shop

jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
5/17/2022 9:57am
ML512 wrote:
Keep politics out of Moto-Related. It's plain and simple.
Thank you
RMT
5/17/2022 10:01am Edited Date/Time 5/17/2022 10:01am
Falcon wrote:
Fuck CARB.
And Ronald Regan, the man that created it.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
5/17/2022 10:19am Edited Date/Time 5/17/2022 10:21am
Here's the irony, they don't even have the staffing to enforce it.. Life short.. Dig it..

There was like 8k stolen cars already in 3 months in Denver. Almost all repeat offender.. They admitted on the news, most of them are slapped on the wrist / no room in jails and sent back out into society.
DANIELINS
5/21/2022 10:16am Edited Date/Time 5/21/2022 10:35am
My Facebook post so let me clarafy and update whats going on, Now we can sell the Honda E-bike but you won't get a title for the time being. We think the manufacture , Greenger, Didn't go thru calif air resource board testing so this is where we are at, That isn't the official word just a guess... we can sell them but because of no title being issued tbey can't be financed...as of now , no title, no sticker, no riding on public land.. And by the way I live in California, Also I bought a 2022 KTM E-5 electric for my 8n year old at Christmas, I was issued a Red sticker which made no sense.
TeamGreen
5/21/2022 2:49pm
who going to check? I have ridden dirt bikes on public moto trails in many different states, including California, and never been stopped and had my...
who going to check? I have ridden dirt bikes on public moto trails in many different states, including California, and never been stopped and had my bike inspected while out riding.
sumdood wrote:
Having lived in Ca. for 63 years now I think the wise move is to turn off social media, don't watch the news, and go do...
Having lived in Ca. for 63 years now I think the wise move is to turn off social media, don't watch the news, and go do whatever you've been doing for the last however many years, fuck it. So it's ok to walk into Target and waltz out with hundreds of dollars worth of shit and not one employee or cop will give a shit ? But we're supposed to follow all these other piddly ass laws and not do this or that ? Yeah..... how about fuck you. Catch me assholes....
He ain’t heavy.
He’s my brother.

And we are DONE letting these ass holes RUIN our state and our way of life.

Signed.

Just Another Dude in California
SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
5/21/2022 4:12pm
lumpy790 wrote:
IMO it goes a little deeper. We have seen where E bicycles are not allowed to be ridden in state parks but mountain bikes are fine...
IMO it goes a little deeper.

We have seen where E bicycles are not allowed to be ridden in state parks but mountain bikes are fine.

These new E MC’s more than likely fall into that same E category
You're talking about e-bikes on mountain bike trails whereas this discussion is about an electric dirt bike on land designated for ORV use.
Titan1
5/21/2022 6:16pm
who going to check? I have ridden dirt bikes on public moto trails in many different states, including California, and never been stopped and had my...
who going to check? I have ridden dirt bikes on public moto trails in many different states, including California, and never been stopped and had my bike inspected while out riding.
sumdood wrote:
Having lived in Ca. for 63 years now I think the wise move is to turn off social media, don't watch the news, and go do...
Having lived in Ca. for 63 years now I think the wise move is to turn off social media, don't watch the news, and go do whatever you've been doing for the last however many years, fuck it. So it's ok to walk into Target and waltz out with hundreds of dollars worth of shit and not one employee or cop will give a shit ? But we're supposed to follow all these other piddly ass laws and not do this or that ? Yeah..... how about fuck you. Catch me assholes....
TeamGreen wrote:
He ain’t heavy. He’s my brother. And we are DONE letting these ass holes RUIN our state and our way of life. Signed. Just Another Dude...
He ain’t heavy.
He’s my brother.

And we are DONE letting these ass holes RUIN our state and our way of life.

Signed.

Just Another Dude in California
Give ‘em hell my brother!
brocster
5/22/2022 8:24am
Problem is… yes they are out enforcing these piddly meaningless laws like no e bikes in state parks, OHV areas, red sticker, green sticker, no spark arrest or, blah blah blah BUT not out enforcing real laws, theft, smash and grabs, etc, etc The focus has switched to the the “problems” that are easier to deal with than addressing the REAL problems.
5/22/2022 9:35am Edited Date/Time 5/22/2022 9:40am
RMT wrote:
And Ronald Regan, the man that created it.
Reagan combined two existing agencies into one. Bureau of air sanitation and the Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Board became a single entity we now know as CARB. Air pollution in California at the time, especially in the Central Valley and Los Angeles County was increasingly becoming a bad situation. It was also predominantly focused on industry, not vehicular pollution. Left unabated, we would all be wearing gas masks most of the day.

His intent was government efficiency, not to create an air pollution nazi regime from scratch.
BAD10
5/22/2022 7:18pm
Holigan wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/16/550456/s1200_Screenshot_20220516_085304_Facebook.jpg[/img]

Definitely the work of California Scum. Otherwise known as a liberal…..

Post a reply to: No EV on public land in CA?

The Latest