5/22/2020 12:18pm
This is not a comment.
mikec265
5/22/2020 12:38pm
Can you repeat that so I can hear it?

The Shop

5/22/2020 1:31pm
Superb compilation....

No music...other than the sweet sound of a buzzing powerplant.

Well done.

...oh....and....BAN the 4 Stroke!!!!! Smile

ProKawi24
5/22/2020 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2020 2:04pm
I put this on repeat while working with my headphones cranked wide open....just realized a whole hour passed by it felt like 5 minutes.. I don't know what Heaven is like but I hope it's this Smile
Rawly
5/22/2020 2:09pm
Sorry for another one , but aren’t COMMENTS required to keep this one up near the top , LIKES will just let it flow down stream.
KMC440
5/22/2020 3:28pm
I'd say something but I'm not supposed to.
aeffertz
5/22/2020 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2020 7:15pm
Don’t you ever tell me how to live my life again.
TeamGreen
5/22/2020 6:18pm
No worries, mate. NFG, always.

Nay votes are a sure sign of "Low T" little bitches, In-fact, I invite their votes in this world of their little Kardashian Following Cuntism that has no balls nor no wisdom. In this new global effect of scared little btiches that don't deserve to carry their family name, I'm not surprised by neither their sefl-assumed priveledge not their lack of true bravado that is "real" in this time of little shits hiding behind a screen-name while they're too cool to wear a mask to the grocery. Soon, they'll be slugged out in the store or parking lot and that will lend clarity to this post; and, in-deed, my mind-set.

In the mean-time: I'm not totally "bought in" on where we are at; but, I'll wear a mask out of respect for those that're scared, exposed or just don't know enough to have a "known postition".

The rest of you that're too cooll or don't care?

Do not get caught in South OC. We will sock your fucking face for being a cunt. But, I digress.

Because, I actually give a shit about those that are afraid...
Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.
Help the elderly and those that appear to be scared.
Stop being a self-centered BITCH!
jasonv43
5/22/2020 7:42pm
quicken wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/22/428870/s1200_untitled_1.jpg[/img]

Laughing
FWYT
5/22/2020 8:36pm
Tomac's place is beautiful. I gotta visit Colorado.
5/22/2020 8:44pm
Wow... Tomac was going so fast. I still think Ryan Villopoto and Jeremy McGrath have the most beautiful styles of riding I’ve ever seen. That video is very very kick ass.. I hope they all had smiles
Hman144
Fantasy
714th
5/22/2020 8:59pm
0:49. Did I just see Stew blip his left grip? Da heck? oh- thumbs up.
5/22/2020 9:12pm
TeamGreen wrote:
No worries, mate. NFG, always. Nay votes are a sure sign of "Low T" little bitches, In-fact, I invite their votes in this world of their...

Nay votes are a sure sign of "Low T" little bitches, In-fact, I invite their votes in this world of their little Kardashian Following Cuntism that has no balls nor no wisdom. In this new global effect of scared little btiches that don't deserve to carry their family name, I'm not surprised by neither their sefl-assumed priveledge not their lack of true bravado that is "real" in this time of little shits hiding behind a screen-name while they're too cool to wear a mask to the grocery. Soon, they'll be slugged out in the store or parking lot and that will lend clarity to this post; and, in-deed, my mind-set.

In the mean-time: I'm not totally "bought in" on where we are at; but, I'll wear a mask out of respect for those that're scared, exposed or just don't know enough to have a "known postition".

Do not get caught in South OC. We will sock your fucking face for being a cunt. But, I digress.

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.
Seems you've turned a corner.
CPR
5/23/2020 5:31am
TeamGreen wrote:
No worries, mate. NFG, always. Nay votes are a sure sign of "Low T" little bitches, In-fact, I invite their votes in this world of their...

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.
Kardashian Following Cuntism“

Always wondered what that chicken place’s letters stood for?!
5/23/2020 10:53am
When JS7 or JB51 get off a 2 stroke the fugger needs a new top end for sure. Those guys noticeably punishing the shit out of the bike harder than the others. ✊
jasonv43
5/23/2020 11:34am
I'm breaking my own rules. Where is the first track in this video?

downard254
5/23/2020 11:41am
This is not a comment, it is a factual statement. “I just messed my shorts that sound was so sexy”
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2551st
5/23/2020 11:55am
TeamGreen wrote:

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.
First paragraph: Fuck all you scared little bitches
Rest of the post: Won't somebody please think of the scared little bitches
zehn
5/23/2020 12:07pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.
Manny you strike me as one of the lowest-T MFs on this site

Post a reply to: No Comments Likes Only

The Latest