|

5/22/2020 12:38 PM

Can you repeat that so I can hear it?

|

5/22/2020 1:21 PM

Ixnay on the oisenay

|

5/22/2020 1:27 PM

Should've locked the thread after starting it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/22/2020 1:31 PM

Superb compilation....

No music...other than the sweet sound of a buzzing powerplant.

Well done.

...oh....and....BAN the 4 Stroke!!!!! smile

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/22/2020 2:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2020 2:04 PM

I put this on repeat while working with my headphones cranked wide open....just realized a whole hour passed by it felt like 5 minutes.. I don't know what Heaven is like but I hope it's this smile

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

5/22/2020 2:09 PM

Sorry for another one , but aren’t COMMENTS required to keep this one up near the top , LIKES will just let it flow down stream.

|

5/22/2020 3:28 PM

I'd say something but I'm not supposed to.

|

5/22/2020 3:34 PM

I plead the fifth.

|

5/22/2020 3:42 PM

2-strokes suck

|

5/22/2020 3:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2020 7:15 PM

Don’t you ever tell me how to live my life again.

|

5/22/2020 3:45 PM

Your silence is deafening

|

in a past life, I was myself

when opportunity knocked, it waited because I was busy

I gave my father a talking to

5/22/2020 3:45 PM

slipdog wrote:

2-strokes suck

Nostalgia sucks even more.

|

5/22/2020 3:50 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

I plead the fifth.

Not me...I drank it.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/22/2020 4:36 PM

slipdog wrote:

2-strokes suck

grin

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/22/2020 5:32 PM

Photo
|

5/22/2020 6:18 PM

No worries, mate. NFG, always.

Nay votes are a sure sign of "Low T" little bitches, In-fact, I invite their votes in this world of their little Kardashian Following Cuntism that has no balls nor no wisdom. In this new global effect of scared little btiches that don't deserve to carry their family name, I'm not surprised by neither their sefl-assumed priveledge not their lack of true bravado that is "real" in this time of little shits hiding behind a screen-name while they're too cool to wear a mask to the grocery. Soon, they'll be slugged out in the store or parking lot and that will lend clarity to this post; and, in-deed, my mind-set.

In the mean-time: I'm not totally "bought in" on where we are at; but, I'll wear a mask out of respect for those that're scared, exposed or just don't know enough to have a "known postition".

The rest of you that're too cooll or don't care?

Do not get caught in South OC. We will sock your fucking face for being a cunt. But, I digress.

Because, I actually give a shit about those that are afraid...
Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.
Help the elderly and those that appear to be scared.
Stop being a self-centered BITCH!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

5/22/2020 7:42 PM

quicken wrote: Photo

laughing
|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

5/22/2020 8:36 PM

Tomac's place is beautiful. I gotta visit Colorado.

|

5/22/2020 8:44 PM

Wow... Tomac was going so fast. I still think Ryan Villopoto and Jeremy McGrath have the most beautiful styles of riding I’ve ever seen. That video is very very kick ass.. I hope they all had smiles

|

5/22/2020 8:59 PM

0:49. Did I just see Stew blip his left grip? Da heck? oh- thumbs up.

|

5/22/2020 9:12 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Nay votes are a sure sign of "Low T" little bitches, In-fact, I invite their votes in this world of their little Kardashian Following Cuntism that has no balls nor no wisdom. In this new global effect of scared little btiches that don't deserve to carry their family name, I'm not surprised by neither their sefl-assumed priveledge not their lack of true bravado that is "real" in this time of little shits hiding behind a screen-name while they're too cool to wear a mask to the grocery. Soon, they'll be slugged out in the store or parking lot and that will lend clarity to this post; and, in-deed, my mind-set.

In the mean-time: I'm not totally "bought in" on where we are at; but, I'll wear a mask out of respect for those that're scared, exposed or just don't know enough to have a "known postition".

Do not get caught in South OC. We will sock your fucking face for being a cunt. But, I digress.

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.

Seems you've turned a corner.

|

5/23/2020 5:31 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.

Kardashian Following Cuntism“

Always wondered what that chicken place’s letters stood for?!

|

5/23/2020 7:44 AM

Photo
|

5/23/2020 10:53 AM

When JS7 or JB51 get off a 2 stroke the fugger needs a new top end for sure. Those guys noticeably punishing the shit out of the bike harder than the others. ✊

|

5/23/2020 11:34 AM

I'm breaking my own rules. Where is the first track in this video?

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

5/23/2020 11:41 AM

This is not a comment, it is a factual statement. “I just messed my shorts that sound was so sexy”

|

5/23/2020 11:55 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.

First paragraph: Fuck all you scared little bitches
Rest of the post: Won't somebody please think of the scared little bitches

|

5/23/2020 12:07 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Those that are scared.
As for the rest of you?
Help the less fortunate.

Manny you strike me as one of the lowest-T MFs on this site

|