No Barcia outrage?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2018 10:36 AM

Photo

Stay in yer lane and don't you dare move.
|

7/22/2018 10:41 AM

Vital posters ”stay in your lane dammit!”

Pulling up hills is an interesting scenario in racing, little variables allow you to pull away and it’s actually common to move over and block someone.

|

7/22/2018 10:47 AM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/22/2018 10:50 AM

dimetime wrote:

We gotta go through this every week?

I don't see the problem but l don't with Musquin generally either.

Most of what gets ...more

Right on brother, dont know why these nancy boys cry cross jump every week, but most of them have never made it out out C class if they even raced at all so that may explain it. cool

|

Ed Johnson

7/22/2018 10:51 AM

Too many here wear skinny jeans.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

7/22/2018 10:53 AM

It's starting to appear as if this "cross-jumping" phenomenon is spreading. Soon, every rider will be doing it at some point. Maybe this should be a question for Gibby to ask at a post race? "Do you feel that cross-jumping is becoming more prevalent or is it the same as it ever was?"

Speaking of post race questions...I guess I missed Gibby asking for input this week. Did anyone get in?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/22/2018 11:05 AM

Crush wrote:

I guess no one cares if you cross jump unless you’re a crafty Frenchman?

Bogie cared. Dick move too. Kid never learns...

Foreigner post. Who cares.

And if you knew how to race/ride you would see that it is race situation where the “other” rider could see/feel the move and take defensive action.

|

70 SL90, 74 TS125, 76 YZ80, 77 YZ80,78 YZ100,78 XR75,79 CR125,80 CR125
81 CR125,81 RM125,96 CR500,97 CR250,00 CR250,02 KX250,06 CRF450,11 CRF450
14 KXF450,15 KXF450,14 KXF450,18 FC450,18 350SXF

7/22/2018 2:18 PM

dimetime wrote: Photo

i did that pro slot car thing for awhile with my kids... that stuff is fast..you need lightning reflexes and great eye hand..

|

7/22/2018 2:23 PM

dimetime wrote:

We gotta go through this every week?

I don't see the problem but l don't with Musquin generally either.

Most of what gets ...more

he posted it sarcastically to show the obvious and vast xenophobia on this board..

i used to like americans till i joined this forum (and ive been on other forums with plenty of you and have many US friends)

|

7/22/2018 2:24 PM

dimetime wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo
|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

7/22/2018 2:25 PM

All I have to say is that's racing.

|

7/22/2018 3:12 PM

Photo
|

7/22/2018 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2018 3:25 PM

He was coming across while on the flat ground. Plain to see and fair racing

|

7/22/2018 3:27 PM

not a moosecan fan but this looks wayyy more intentional than waht mm25 did. mm25 just spazzes out sometimes i feel.

this was overly aggressive. you can call it "fair play" if you want, but barcia best be ready to receive same. noone else really races like this on a consistent basis. he'll never win a championship making enemies like this for no reason. boy still hasn't learned.

|

7/22/2018 3:59 PM

Here we go...... Every race somebody is complaining about a pass where guys get a little too close. To be honest, I didn’t think twice about that pass until it was brought up here. It’s racing.

|

‘02 CR250/‘06 YZ250F

7/22/2018 6:46 PM

Crush wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Outrage (especially from people who have no dog in the fight) is overrated.

Love all the tough/cool comments here... But that was the point of the post.

Every time Musquinn does it people are freaking out. And yet it's largely ignored at other times.

And besides that, i'd be shocked if anyone acting like it's fine would have the same opinion after it was their front wheel that was taken out. You only have to look at Bogle's reaction to know he didn't like it.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/22/2018 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2018 6:52 PM

these are pros that race on the edge... no comparison to 125D class at Chicken Licks Raceway in BFE. Bogle has more worries than this...

|

7/22/2018 7:00 PM

If anyone thinks that was intentional your blind as a bat!!!

|

7/22/2018 7:02 PM

Crush wrote:

You need to learn the difference between a rider cross jumping, i.e moving over in the air and a rider moving over on the ground. The difference is that when a rider moves over on the ground, the rider behind him can do something about it even if he doesn't like it. In the air, this is not the case.

|

7/22/2018 7:27 PM

Crush wrote:

WarrenMX wrote:

You need to learn the difference between a rider cross jumping, i.e moving over in the air and a rider moving over on the ...more

WarrenMX – Love it! Don't need to learn shyte. Clearly he did both... yes Bogle could feel him leaning on him on the face, but it's heading to a jump, and he whipped it into his line.

Put the shoe on the other foot. Say Bogle goes down, the next guy blind cleans him, they both cop injuries. Is it cool then?

I mean, FFS, Bogle has been struggling since he's been back, did Barcia really need to make sure the pass stuck? Completely unnecessary and again, i'd be shocked if anyone had it happen to them and they'd be cool with it.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/22/2018 7:38 PM

maybe Barcia should have let him go because Bogle has had a tough go of things thus far? Guess Bogle should get a participation trophy too... Shameful that these guys pass at all without a meter of safety for safety's sake.

|

7/22/2018 7:47 PM

rmoto003 wrote:

Well... Thats not exactly a big jump, more like a scrub hill... Bogle had about 100 yards to see Barcia moving over on him, so ...more

You do see that you come out of that turn and scrub to set up for a VERY vertical double/triple option, right?

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

7/22/2018 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2018 7:53 PM

Honestly I've been hard on Marvin because a year ago Matthes refused to admit that he was capable of riding dirty. It was like an abusive relationship where Steve couldn't reconcile the two sides of Musquin's personality. On the one side a friendly caring happy go lucky guy who literally talks until your ears fall off. The other side a dark calculating wide bike rider who changes jump trajectory at the slightest hint of engine noise behind him.

I'm glad the vital propaganda campaign has turned the tide. Now even Steve admits Marv has a propensity! My work here is done.

|

7/22/2018 8:48 PM

BR8ES wrote:

maybe Barcia should have let him go because Bogle has had a tough go of things thus far? Guess Bogle should get a ...more

you do understand it is their place of work, and they know each other and have to deal with shit around the pits and other teams/people/media/fans, week after week, year to year...

.but yeah fck that.. boo to riders safety lets just jam the guy coming back from a serious injury cause its fun and we are tough...

youd be the first to whinge..

|

7/22/2018 8:51 PM

BR8ES wrote:

maybe Barcia should have let him go because Bogle has had a tough go of things thus far? Guess Bogle should get a ...more

make1go wrote:

you do understand it is their place of work, and they know each other and have to deal with shit around the pits and other ...more

what?

|

7/23/2018 12:50 AM

Crush wrote:

WarrenMX wrote:

You need to learn the difference between a rider cross jumping, i.e moving over in the air and a rider moving over on the ...more

Great explanation. Would've helped had Barcia not been on the left of Bogle on the take off and on the right of Bogle on the landing.

Photo

|

7/23/2018 1:38 AM

Crush wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Outrage (especially from people who have no dog in the fight) is overrated.

Crush wrote:

Love all the tough/cool comments here... But that was the point of the post.

Every time Musquinn does it people are freaking ...more

I am with you. It was a dumb move at least as either he or someone else can easily end up hurt. Was it dirty depends on who you ask whistling

|

7/23/2018 10:05 AM

Bogle has been getting killer starts and dropping back on a weekly basis. I think Barcia just wanted to be done with him quickly and move on.

|

7/23/2018 10:15 AM

I don't spend much time defending the 51, but Barcia had the momentum, had made the pass and was moving over for about 150 ft. He didn't suddenly come flying from the other side of the track like the 25 did on Roczen.

|

7/23/2018 10:54 AM

BR8ES wrote:

Too many here wear skinny jeans.

there is nothing skinny about my jeans....lol

And I think the pass was fine

|

kcco