No Air Tom?

Johnny Ringo
Big Air Tom might be the most inaccurate nickname of all time. Supey ain’t for everyone.

Worst GP convert in the last 10 years?
|
bca
3/16/2019 5:28pm
I thought he would atleast be a top 10 guy
3/16/2019 5:30pm
People keep saying give him time, but I honestly don’t think time is going to do it for him. He looks scared out there. In no way is this a slam on him. I’m a fan. There’s no other explanation.
Johnny Ringo
3/16/2019 5:30pm
People keep saying give him time, but I honestly don’t think time is going to do it for him. He looks scared out there. In no...
People keep saying give him time, but I honestly don’t think time is going to do it for him. He looks scared out there. In no way is this a slam on him. I’m a fan. There’s no other explanation.
There are guys that work construction 40 hours a week beating him
Gukamonster
3/16/2019 5:32pm
That was crappy, if you can win MX2 GPs multiple times you would thnk he could at least be competitive somewhat with no-name privateers in a regional series on a factory 250F after 4-5 months of practicing on a supercross track. It reminds me of being at the track and seeing someone lending their bike to an uncle, relative or friends that has no experience and goes out to spin a few laps.

The Shop

FerCzD
3/16/2019 5:42pm
Up to when is his contract with factory husky?
TY838
3/16/2019 5:49pm
That was crappy, if you can win MX2 GPs multiple times you would thnk he could at least be competitive somewhat with no-name privateers in a...
That was crappy, if you can win MX2 GPs multiple times you would thnk he could at least be competitive somewhat with no-name privateers in a regional series on a factory 250F after 4-5 months of practicing on a supercross track. It reminds me of being at the track and seeing someone lending their bike to an uncle, relative or friends that has no experience and goes out to spin a few laps.
It's time to shut that guy down and move onto some early outdoor prep. Whatever the excuses are it doesn't matter at this point, the guy is just not a viable SX rider this year. If they want to keep him on the factory team, there is no advantage to keep running him out there flailing around in LCQ's with a bunch of sketchy and desperate 3 digit guys. He's gonna get landed on or slammed into etc and just be hurt. Time to wrap up that sh*tshow there Husky.
slipdog
3/16/2019 5:59pm
That was crappy, if you can win MX2 GPs multiple times you would thnk he could at least be competitive somewhat with no-name privateers in a...
TY838 wrote:
It's time to shut that guy down and move onto some early outdoor prep. Whatever the excuses are it doesn't matter at this point, the guy...
It's time to shut that guy down and move onto some early outdoor prep. Whatever the excuses are it doesn't matter at this point, the guy is just not a viable SX rider this year. If they want to keep him on the factory team, there is no advantage to keep running him out there flailing around in LCQ's with a bunch of sketchy and desperate 3 digit guys. He's gonna get landed on or slammed into etc and just be hurt. Time to wrap up that sh*tshow there Husky.
Probably too late. His mental state must be in shambles by now.
Natester551v
3/16/2019 6:22pm
Confidence (or lack thereof) is a strange animal...he's awesome outdoors, but he's definitely timid in the stadiums...riding like he's terrified of getting hurt.
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
Don’t know his background too much, but crazy to think he is a factory rider and guys working a 9-5 Monday to Friday are beating him. Hopefully he takes this season as motivation to progess and shut us all up during the nationals.
Gandorlf
foreman52 wrote:
Don’t know his background too much, but crazy to think he is a factory rider and guys working a 9-5 Monday to Friday are beating him...
Don’t know his background too much, but crazy to think he is a factory rider and guys working a 9-5 Monday to Friday are beating him. Hopefully he takes this season as motivation to progess and shut us all up during the nationals.
Cream of the crop MX2 rider in Europe.
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
3/16/2019 6:25pm
foreman52 wrote:
Don’t know his background too much, but crazy to think he is a factory rider and guys working a 9-5 Monday to Friday are beating him...
Gandorlf wrote:
I knew he was a top dog in GP’s but that was about it. I mean, look at Tim G when he came to Monster Cup a few years ago and crashed himself out. Can’t compair SX to GP (or outdoors in general) so I hope to really see him shine this outdoor season.
germansxguy
Fantasy
653rd
3/16/2019 6:26pm
always remember he was your mx2 guys at des nations 2 years ago..... if this is all you got just send some amateur racer next time they at least trying
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
3/16/2019 7:08pm
It might be early, but as of now he is the worst factory 125/250f SX rider of all time. Bring on the Nationals. Bench him now for SX and let him train for outdoors. The PC boys plus blu cru will have such a mental advantage over him.
Melicar
3/16/2019 7:49pm
always remember he was your mx2 guys at des nations 2 years ago..... if this is all you got just send some amateur racer next time...
always remember he was your mx2 guys at des nations 2 years ago..... if this is all you got just send some amateur racer next time they at least trying
I remember he was winning your races last year so I guess that says a lot about your guys.
rohleder644
3/16/2019 7:59pm
I hate how interconnected the two disciplines are. He's not a SX guy, fuck it. He's a bad dude outdoors. This isn't doing anything but fucking with his head and providing a great opportunity for injury.
cbuehler767
3/16/2019 8:05pm
always remember he was your mx2 guys at des nations 2 years ago..... if this is all you got just send some amateur racer next time...
Melicar wrote:
I remember he was winning your races last year so I guess that says a lot about your guys.
Know what says allot about GP guys? When the 17yr World Champ beat our number one guy Tomac on a 250 at the MxDN
germansxguy
Fantasy
653rd
3/17/2019 12:26pm
Melicar wrote:
Know what says allot about GP guys? When the 17yr World Champ beat our number one guy Tomac on a 250 at the MxDN
and it’s not that he was winning a lot.... on a normal day he was a top 10 rider with some highlights....
3/17/2019 12:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2019 2:37pm
foreman52 wrote:
Gandorlf wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing has won like 4 GP's in 5 year of MX2 ..

but im pretty sure he can do better , just look at his first race at A1 ...

he got injured after A1 and probably still is injured

or do people really think he lost all his skill after A1 and almost a top 10 result in his very first SX race ? hilarious

dont think he will be a contender for SX wins come soon , but outdoors he will do better .. with some time i quess he should be able top get top 5 to 10 results in his first season ... maybe on a good day a podium with some luck

dude is a decent rider , not a Prado talented one ...

Rickyisms
3/17/2019 2:10pm
Melicar wrote:
RV did that on a 250 as well.
mb60
3/17/2019 2:55pm
1st to 12th in the LCQ. He needs to shut it down if hurt and wait for outdoors.

He had 3-4 moths to get ready for sx and rode like that ? Again if hurt then shut it down.

Post a reply to: No Air Tom?

The Latest