Nitro Circus World Games

MotoX85
I think X-games (good riddens) can start packing their bags now. Loved it!!!!!. Some of the judging was way off with some of their scores but all in all, this event, with a little extra time, will eventually take over.
|
peelout
7/18/2016 10:19pm
RWilly stole the show, he went for broke every time he hit a ramp! what a fuckin badass
MotoX85
7/18/2016 11:12pm
peelout wrote:
RWilly stole the show, he went for broke every time he hit a ramp! what a fuckin badass
Totally agree!!!!
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
7/18/2016 11:54pm
Is there anywhere to download this? I missed most of it.
Tazao
7/19/2016 11:31am
I was there in person and really enjoyed the show. I have since watched portions of the TV broadcast and am disappointed with how it appeared. In person is seemed pretty professional, but the weird camera angles, commentators getting confused and cameramen getting confused made it seem poorly run on TV. I sure hope competition takes off and continues to become more popular every year..

The Shop

peelout
7/19/2016 11:53am
Tazao wrote:
I was there in person and really enjoyed the show. I have since watched portions of the TV broadcast and am disappointed with how it appeared...
I was there in person and really enjoyed the show. I have since watched portions of the TV broadcast and am disappointed with how it appeared. In person is seemed pretty professional, but the weird camera angles, commentators getting confused and cameramen getting confused made it seem poorly run on TV. I sure hope competition takes off and continues to become more popular every year..
the scoring seemed weird as hell too. some of the dudes on the BMX got robbed imo
Tazao
7/19/2016 12:29pm
Tazao wrote:
I was there in person and really enjoyed the show. I have since watched portions of the TV broadcast and am disappointed with how it appeared...
peelout wrote:
the scoring seemed weird as hell too. some of the dudes on the BMX got robbed imo
I spoke to ML512 about it a little since he was there the whole time. I guess some of the tricks are scored in a counter intuitive manner. For example a single back flip is scored higher than a double, because its harder to control the slower rotation off of a mega ramp than the speed of a double. I chalked most of it up to me not completely understanding the finer points.
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3116th
7/19/2016 12:43pm
imoto34 wrote:
Is there anywhere to download this? I missed most of it.
Ditto. Wondering if there's a way to watch it, I looked everywhere the other day
wide open wally
Fantasy
3824th
7/19/2016 4:35pm
What I liked about the scoring system was you had actual riders as the judges that understood the difficulty of the tricks. I know xgames and other contest do have some judges that rode but still. Seemed like majority loved it. I can't wait for next had and the improvements they make.

Post a reply to: Nitro Circus World Games

The Latest