Nike 6.0 Las Vegas Laptime Contest

Trip
10/7/2010 11:06am
GuyB wrote:
Sure, Rockstar Makita Suzuki's Ryan Dungey has already clinched the 2010 AMA Monster Energy Supercross title, so to spice things up a bit at the Las...

Sure, Rockstar Makita Suzuki's Ryan Dungey has already clinched the 2010 AMA Monster Energy Supercross title, so to spice things up a bit at the Las Vegas Supercross Finals, Nike 6.0 is hosting a lap time contest for Vital members. So while we may not have some edge-of-the-seat Championship drama, at least you'll have a chance to win a $250 gift certificate to use on Nike6.com. All you have to do is guess the fastest lap time for Ryan Dungey during Saturday's practice session.

But...there are a couple catches. You have to pick your time before practice starts, and you also only get one entry per user. To get you in the ballpark, here are a few hints. In '09, James Stewart's fast lap was a 1:04.8. In '08, Chad Reed was quickest with a 1:09.6.

Also, here's a quick track diagram (yes, they sometimes change when the dirt hits the stadium floor).

To enter, just post your answer below.

Are you game for it? Here are the rules:

* Guess Ryan Dungey’s lap time down to the 1/10 of a second
* One guess per user
* The contest closes before practice starts on May 8
* In case of a tie, first entry wins
* Winner gets a $250 gift certificate to use on Nike6.com
If you're in the mood to keep celebrating Dungey's title, you can check the Nike 6.0 Insider page.
Yes you are, I read where you thank Troy Lee Designs for your gear.. Is that free gear or at a discount gear???
Friday
10/7/2010 1:34pm
GuyB wrote:
Sure, Rockstar Makita Suzuki's Ryan Dungey has already clinched the 2010 AMA Monster Energy Supercross title, so to spice things up a bit at the Las...

Sure, Rockstar Makita Suzuki's Ryan Dungey has already clinched the 2010 AMA Monster Energy Supercross title, so to spice things up a bit at the Las Vegas Supercross Finals, Nike 6.0 is hosting a lap time contest for Vital members. So while we may not have some edge-of-the-seat Championship drama, at least you'll have a chance to win a $250 gift certificate to use on Nike6.com. All you have to do is guess the fastest lap time for Ryan Dungey during Saturday's practice session.

But...there are a couple catches. You have to pick your time before practice starts, and you also only get one entry per user. To get you in the ballpark, here are a few hints. In '09, James Stewart's fast lap was a 1:04.8. In '08, Chad Reed was quickest with a 1:09.6.

Also, here's a quick track diagram (yes, they sometimes change when the dirt hits the stadium floor).

To enter, just post your answer below.

Are you game for it? Here are the rules:

* Guess Ryan Dungey’s lap time down to the 1/10 of a second
* One guess per user
* The contest closes before practice starts on May 8
* In case of a tie, first entry wins
* Winner gets a $250 gift certificate to use on Nike6.com
If you're in the mood to keep celebrating Dungey's title, you can check the Nike 6.0 Insider page.
Trip wrote:
Yes you are, I read where you thank Troy Lee Designs for your gear.. Is that free gear or at a discount gear???
The Troy Lee stuff is the largest discounted gear I've ever gotten.Not free,but much appreciated. I'm very happy with that deal. X-brand and Spider give me the complete hook -up and I love their products. Sometimes get free stuff from Light Speed but mostly a great discount. I'm too slow and low profile to ever get a FULL ride for anything.Tongue

The Shop

Post a reply to: Nike 6.0 Las Vegas Laptime Contest

The Latest