Night show complaints

Racer111
2/11/2018 3:13pm
I’m not going to complain a whole lot. I spent the majority of 2001-2010 in Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan where I didn’t get to see anything.

I now have DVR and I can watch the racing and forward through all the other BS. Thankful I am home, not being shot at, blown up and able to watch some fast guys go around a dirt track.
bball35
2/11/2018 3:32pm
I'm not complaining, but I'd much rather see something like this between the races than another puff piece segment. Let's listen to experts discuss the heat...
I'm not complaining, but I'd much rather see something like this between the races than another puff piece segment. Let's listen to experts discuss the heat races we just saw.

Agree with you on this.

I actually thought the show was much better last night. They utilized the double screen a lot last night
JustMX
2/11/2018 4:12pm
Thank you for the constructive criticism. I will forward this to Duke Finch to see what we can do to meet your demands.
Man, are you barking up the wrong tree.

MotoX85
2/11/2018 5:29pm
yz133rider wrote:
Dumb ass make up to mud segment every week. No real mention of military night no checking out the bikes and gear up close. Milsaaps a...
Dumb ass make up to mud segment every week.

No real mention of military night no checking out the bikes and gear up close.

Milsaaps a great rider is retiring suddenly and unexpectedly (relatively yes weve known but it wasnt planned to go this way) and he gets time to answer one question before cut off and back to some dumb ass segment.

Main event is going on and we're watching bikes in the pits and on the side and the same replay for like 3 minutes straight. Its a 20 minute race save the replays for the hours of downtime for the love of god.

I hate the program more and more. Love the racing but its almost dreadful how bad the show is.
Completely agree.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Night show complaints

The Latest