Fantasy
988th
9/4/2012 5:29pm
Rmzmoto wrote:
I don't know what else the guy has to do to get a ride
He has to fix the economy. Duh.
MX Culture
9/4/2012 5:32pm
he might have one for the weekend I'm hearing...
Hando
9/4/2012 5:34pm
the dudes in the comments are right..people like Josh Grant, who consistently get injured..keep getting rides while solid dudes like this get overlooked

im not trying to make this a Grant bashing thread cause' the kid has steeze' but it's no secret he gets hurt alot.

The Shop

9/4/2012 5:37pm
Hando wrote:
the dudes in the comments are right..people like Josh Grant, who consistently get injured..keep getting rides while solid dudes like this get overlooked im not trying...
the dudes in the comments are right..people like Josh Grant, who consistently get injured..keep getting rides while solid dudes like this get overlooked

im not trying to make this a Grant bashing thread cause' the kid has steeze' but it's no secret he gets hurt alot.
I think the design of Jeff Ward's new team has really helped JG with those probs. Also, I'd rather see Nicoletti just get paid to bring his own stuff to Cali...his Bruno Pro Performance bike is WORKING....why change it?
9/4/2012 5:51pm
I was going to post about nicoletti this morning. Dude is a solid top 10 guy doing it on his own. I remember he won a race in Canada years ago when they were on tv still. Seems like a focused individual hope someone gives him a shot for 2013
9/4/2012 5:55pm
Hando wrote:
the dudes in the comments are right..people like Josh Grant, who consistently get injured..keep getting rides while solid dudes like this get overlooked im not trying...

I think the design of Jeff Ward's new team has really helped JG with those probs. Also, I'd rather see Nicoletti just get paid to bring...
I think the design of Jeff Ward's new team has really helped JG with those probs. Also, I'd rather see Nicoletti just get paid to bring his own stuff to Cali...his Bruno Pro Performance bike is WORKING....why change it?
I second that. But I hope the kid does get a ride for next season!
exsarg
9/4/2012 5:56pm
there arnt many guys who have worked though shit to earn there rides. they were either phenom amateurs or won races early in their pro career. justin brayton would be an exception, wilson an example of the phenom. mcgrath an example of the guy who won early. yes these guys worked there asses off but had that talent and the luck to make it early in their carreers i am a huge proponent of givin a guy support whos worked hard throuugh bad luck and injuries etc. name some others who stuck with it to get a factory spot. dowd, henry, -------------------------
newmann
9/4/2012 6:34pm
Rmzmoto wrote:
Damn, what's up with the bike in your avatar? Oddest looking KTM I've ever seen! I mean, according to the KTM haters here on Vital, no other bike breaks in half regardless of the situation.....LOL

Rmzmoto
9/4/2012 6:45pm
Rmzmoto wrote:
newmann wrote:
Damn, what's up with the bike in your avatar? Oddest looking KTM I've ever seen! I mean, according to the KTM haters here on Vital, no...
Damn, what's up with the bike in your avatar? Oddest looking KTM I've ever seen! I mean, according to the KTM haters here on Vital, no other bike breaks in half regardless of the situation.....LOL

My buddy's bike 2 days after it was stolen out of his garage...one of the Wild out monkey boys Tboned a car in the hood...I think he's still paying it off...
newmann
9/4/2012 6:48pm
That's a tough read on Phil. Sucks that this sport can't afford some of these guys the ability to get from one race to the other. From my day at Freestone hanging out and attempting to help the Eleven 10 guys without getting in their way, Phil seemed to be a pretty cool individual. Didn't come off as someone who wants to ask for help either. I offered up a motorhome for them to relax in between motos, Phil chose to hang out in the heat. I would gladly offer up a few hundred bucks to see Phil at Elsinore as I was pretty damn amped up to see him running good in the 450's.

No one has a good bike available out west that Phil could catch a redeye fly and ride??? I'm in....
newmann
9/4/2012 6:50pm
Rmzmoto wrote:
My buddy's bike 2 days after it was stolen out of his garage...one of the Wild out monkey boys Tboned a car in the hood...I think...
My buddy's bike 2 days after it was stolen out of his garage...one of the Wild out monkey boys Tboned a car in the hood...I think he's still paying it off...
Well, I hope the fucking thief died.
Rmzmoto
9/4/2012 6:57pm
Rmzmoto wrote:
My buddy's bike 2 days after it was stolen out of his garage...one of the Wild out monkey boys Tboned a car in the hood...I think...
newmann wrote:
They actually stole 2 brand new bikes chiseled a hole in the garage door with a screw driver and crawled through....the scumbag flew about 50 feet just broke his leg...he was a minor so pretty much got off and on welfare so there was no money to collect...the other bike is prob. On some of those hood rat videos...
motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
9/4/2012 6:58pm
Rmzmoto wrote:
newmann wrote:
x2
Rmzmoto
9/4/2012 7:02pm
newmann wrote:
That's a tough read on Phil. Sucks that this sport can't afford some of these guys the ability to get from one race to the other...
That's a tough read on Phil. Sucks that this sport can't afford some of these guys the ability to get from one race to the other. From my day at Freestone hanging out and attempting to help the Eleven 10 guys without getting in their way, Phil seemed to be a pretty cool individual. Didn't come off as someone who wants to ask for help either. I offered up a motorhome for them to relax in between motos, Phil chose to hang out in the heat. I would gladly offer up a few hundred bucks to see Phil at Elsinore as I was pretty damn amped up to see him running good in the 450's.

No one has a good bike available out west that Phil could catch a redeye fly and ride??? I'm in....
What sucks even more is a guy like freise has a ride and a good guy like that is boned
Xeno
9/4/2012 8:26pm
What are his results like on West Coast tracks?
Hando
9/4/2012 8:30pm
what was the deal w/ Eleven10 mods??? bike problems??
jeffro503
9/4/2012 9:37pm
So many damn good privateers out there that should get more help.......Nicoletti , Pieck , Rookstool , Derek Anderson.....all guys that shouldn't have to pay for shit. Maybe not quite collect huge paychecks......but damn well deserve a ride and a team truck to haul all their stuff around , mechanic and so forth.

I think some of these badass privateers would really turn some heads if they could get on some good equipment.....and get some help getting to all the races.

We have guys breaking into the top 10 in friggin' nationals.......and they can't even afford to go across the states to race! That is pathetic!

Post a reply to: Nicoletti

The Latest