Nico Izzi FB rant with girlfriend

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2018 5:36 PM

MR. X wrote:

What injury was he dealing with when he got hooked on pills?

I think he ruined his feet or ankles at Daytona one year when he was on Zookies. DeCoster didn't visit him in the hospital and scared him for life I guess.

|

6/27/2018 5:40 PM

"The only people that understand addiction are those that have lived through it."

Maybe it's the exact opposite. Perhaps people that successfully avoid it entirely or short-circuit it from developing further are the one that actually understand.

Typically, when you have repeated poor results to the point of severe personal harm, it is not a sign of understanding anything very well.

Whatever cliche makes you feel better.

|

6/27/2018 5:40 PM


|

6/27/2018 5:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 5:52 PM

I've talked to Nico a couple of times at the races and he's always been a nice and polite young man. I really feel bad for him that he's never found his way back. Here's the "Moto, Inside the Outdoors" segments that were done on him. Might be some answers to some of the questions being asked here.





|

6/27/2018 5:55 PM

What i cant understand is how does a girl like her that has kids expect to have any kind of future for her and her kids with a junkie ? I just dont get it.

|

6/27/2018 6:05 PM

I actually heard that DeCoster was distant and uninvolved after Nico got hurt and had been fed up with him long before that. Lots of guys have ridden for Roger and dealt with injuries without becoming addicts, Nico has nobody but himself to blame for this 10 year long addiction.

Nico had a factory ride day 1 when he turned pro. He had arguably the best team manager in the sport and was teammates with Chad Reed, Mike Alessi, Ryan Dungey and Michael Byrne. This is a kid who walked into a dream situation and had every chance to be the next big thing.

I think he should put MX on hold indefinitely, get clean and then get a regular job. He’s almost 30 and has a daughter to provide for.

I hope he can figure it out.

|

6/27/2018 6:06 PM

As much as you guys feel sorry for him, as I do to. If you had a clean cut educated daughter, and she brought that home and told you this is the guy she has been telling you about, and is in love with,. What would you do? For me, two things. First, try and figure out what I may have done to give her such a low self-esteem and then kick her in the ass. Why would a woman even talk to him much less date him. You play with a dog that has rabies and he bites you, who's fault is that? F.T.B.

|

6/27/2018 6:18 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

As much as you guys feel sorry for him, as I do to. If you had a clean cut educated daughter, and she brought that home and told you this is the guy she has been telling you about, and is in love with,. What would you do? For me, two things. First, try and figure out what I may have done to give her such a low self-esteem and then kick her in the ass. Why would a woman even talk to him much less date him. You play with a dog that has rabies and he bites you, who's fault is that? F.T.B.

She’s probably caught up in trying to “ change” him

|

6/27/2018 6:22 PM

I'd probably offer to help him, but it's not happening until he wants it. So, I'd just tell her not to bring methheads to my house, but I've raised her such that it wouldn't need saying. If the kid chooses to go out and date druggie losers, then she's so dumb that education can only come from firsthand experience, in which case she'd have to stay the eff away until she hits her own rock bottom, wherever that may be.

|

6/27/2018 6:31 PM

|

6/27/2018 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 6:39 PM

That guy doesn't want help. I would drive him to a rehab but $100 says he wouldn't even get in the car. He's doing what he wants to now. Don't worry Nico. Another dumb girl is right around the corner. F.T.B.

|

6/27/2018 7:02 PM

Hoping Nico will do Something to clean up his act, lot's of addicts hit bottom and continue using until bottom is six ft. above them, sad truth but happens every day.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/27/2018 7:55 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I will get addicted to painkillers today and turn it into a heroin addiction.

The poor kid was forced into riding when he wasn't ready and was fed pain pills to get them back on the bike, there's plenty of blame to go around in this kid's case. Not every manager is the hero everybody makes them out to be.

All riders get painkillers when they get injured. The difference between people like Izzi and Stroupe and the rest of the riders is obvious. Don't try to put the blame onto someone else just because Izzi likes getting fucked up.

|

6/27/2018 9:02 PM

I have no sympathy for people that do heroine, Meth, coke etc. It's a choice to do it. I've seen so many people in our town od and get revived only to od a week later and die. We have to pay for kemo treatment for cancer yet addicts are not paying for Narcane to save their lives. It's a Complete joke. Victims of cancer or other terminal illnesses never had a say in rather they got sick or not. Addicts have a full say in their decision. I've lost family members who have over dosed and family members to cancer guess who's funeral I attended.?

|

6/27/2018 9:03 PM

Well, …. Shit.


I rode with him this past winter, he was riding good and getting fit, I was wishing he would continue to avoid this type of situation. Hope he turns it around.

For all you dick heads without empathy, hope addiction doesn't touch someone you care about.

|

6/27/2018 9:11 PM

Brett_Clark wrote:

I have no sympathy for people that do heroine, Meth, coke etc. It's a choice to do it. I've seen so many people in our town od and get revived only to od a week later and die. We have to pay for kemo treatment for cancer yet addicts are not paying for Narcane to save their lives. It's a Complete joke. Victims of cancer or other terminal illnesses never had a say in rather they got sick or not. Addicts have a full say in their decision. I've lost family members who have over dosed and family members to cancer guess who's funeral I attended.?

+1. It's 2018, everybody knows what meth and heroin do. It's been well beyond cliche for years.

|

6/27/2018 9:31 PM

I feel sorry for this dude.

|

6/27/2018 9:36 PM

byke wrote:

+1. It's 2018, everybody knows what meth and heroin do. It's been well beyond cliche for years.

I've had more than a few people come into the ER because they smoked "bad meth."

As soon as they start talking about the bad meth I always stop then right there and remind them that all meth is bad meth. It's funny every time.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

6/27/2018 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 9:54 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

As much as you guys feel sorry for him, as I do to. If you had a clean cut educated daughter, and she brought that home and told you this is the guy she has been telling you about, and is in love with,. What would you do? For me, two things. First, try and figure out what I may have done to give her such a low self-esteem and then kick her in the ass. Why would a woman even talk to him much less date him. You play with a dog that has rabies and he bites you, who's fault is that? F.T.B.

Seems to me you are making a number of assumptions that are faulty. Sometimes teenagers/young adults do crazy things simply because of youth and lack of experience. Anyway, I hopefully Izzi will figure life out soon.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

6/27/2018 9:51 PM

I don’t care who it is, I hate seeing people go down this road and I really hope he finally decides to get out of this mess. Some of you guys who think it’s funny or entertaining can piss right off, there’s nothing funny about drug addiction or domestic abuse.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



6/27/2018 10:13 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

As much as you guys feel sorry for him, as I do to. If you had a clean cut educated daughter, and she brought that home and told you this is the guy she has been telling you about, and is in love with,. What would you do? For me, two things. First, try and figure out what I may have done to give her such a low self-esteem and then kick her in the ass. Why would a woman even talk to him much less date him. You play with a dog that has rabies and he bites you, who's fault is that? F.T.B.

dkg wrote:

Seems to me you are making a number of assumptions that are faulty. Sometimes teenagers/young adults do crazy things simply because of youth and lack of experience. Anyway, I hopefully Izzi will figure life out soon.

" ...crazy things simply because of youth and lack of experience"? Wtf have you been smokin? How about they do it because they're stupid! Stop making excuses for stupid people. Some people are just plan stupid. F.T.B.

|

6/27/2018 10:49 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

As much as you guys feel sorry for him, as I do to. If you had a clean cut educated daughter, and she brought that home and told you this is the guy she has been telling you about, and is in love with,. What would you do? For me, two things. First, try and figure out what I may have done to give her such a low self-esteem and then kick her in the ass. Why would a woman even talk to him much less date him. You play with a dog that has rabies and he bites you, who's fault is that? F.T.B.

Kyle_McNab wrote:

She’s probably caught up in trying to “ change” him

this. they're both speaking truth for sure.

|

6/27/2018 11:27 PM

Honestly his girlfriend comes off graceful and composed in this exchange while Izzi is embarrassingly petty. Despite my compassion for his situation this really shows his character or lack thereof.

In regards to the publishing of all this online... what can you say? Humans love drama and especially romantic drama, it’s sad and unfortunate, even embarrassing but there’s a reason it gets us talking as it taps into something primal in us.

|

6/27/2018 11:37 PM

Honestly who gives a shit?

|

6/28/2018 12:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2018 12:14 AM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

As much as you guys feel sorry for him, as I do to. If you had a clean cut educated daughter, and she brought that home and told you this is the guy she has been telling you about, and is in love with,. What would you do? For me, two things. First, try and figure out what I may have done to give her such a low self-esteem and then kick her in the ass. Why would a woman even talk to him much less date him. You play with a dog that has rabies and he bites you, who's fault is that? F.T.B.

dkg wrote:

Seems to me you are making a number of assumptions that are faulty. Sometimes teenagers/young adults do crazy things simply because of youth and lack of experience. Anyway, I hopefully Izzi will figure life out soon.

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

" ...crazy things simply because of youth and lack of experience"? Wtf have you been smokin? How about they do it because they're stupid! Stop making excuses for stupid people. Some people are just plan stupid. F.T.B.

LOL, my comment was addressed to your implication that the girl’s parents were somehow responsible for her decisions. Let’s be clear, I am not making excuses for anyone, put any label you want on any of this, but let’s not blame the parents for the girl’s choice of a guy.

I am sure a strong argument can be made for “youth+lack of experience=stupidity”. Particularly when viewed by those with maturity and life experiences. Just a thought. As between the two, I am sure that we’d agree that Izzi is winning the stupid decision race.

I remain hopeful that he’ll get it figured out.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

6/28/2018 1:20 AM

Oh man, what a massive peice of shit. Nico Izzi is going to die really early unless he moves to Africa and becomes a farmer or some other tribal shit that removes him from drugs and privilege. Waste of a life.

|

"Are you kidding me guy? You know how hard I grease it"

6/28/2018 2:10 AM

I don't think Izzi's talent on a dirt bike is an excuse for him to be acting like this. I understand drug addiction is a serious thing and I've dealt with it first hand within my family, and it's a painful obstacle to overcome. It seems like he's gotten the help he's needed a few times now, and had his head on straight, but over and over again this happens. It takes a special kind of courage and strength to overcome it, and right now Nico isn't showing that he has it.

|

6/28/2018 2:37 AM

Sooooo....does this mean i'm not getting my jersey ?

|

6/28/2018 3:30 AM

So lets try to figure out why people still like Nico and want him to succeed

Pros:
Was fast on a dirtbike at one point in time

Cons:
Literally everything else about him




IMO, hes a total piece of human garbage and I dont care if he dies in a swamp. But thats just me

|

6/28/2018 3:32 AM

MR. X wrote:

Sooooo....does this mean i'm not getting my jersey ?

Sorry X, it's still in the mail from USPS. Should be in anyday though.

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.