Nico Izzi FB rant with girlfriend

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2018 8:06 AM

Gilby122 wrote:

"Man...I would have to be a real low life to go rootin around in someone elses private property."

"Is it locked?'

"Ya. Really well."

Boy, this party really died!

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/27/2018 8:07 AM

Who gives a shit about this crackhead?

|

6/27/2018 8:08 AM

Drugs are one thing, but run-on sentences really grind my gears.

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/27/2018 8:09 AM

Nicco Izzi, the vital gift that just keeps on giving.

|

Ed Johnson

6/27/2018 8:17 AM

Darryl916 wrote:

You've been here long enough to know what I meant....

These threads sometimes become damn funny and I enjoy the guy talk about moto that goes on.

Have you ever been to a barber shop or sat on the tailgate of a pickup truck at a MX track with the guys???

Geez lighten up....

He posted it public and it's quite insightful as to the " I wonder what ever happend to Nico" that comes up around here from time to time.

Relivant in my book! I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes but I make choices so that I don't have to.

Although it's up to the powers that be around here and I would not be surprised if it went away. Hence my comment

There’s nothing to enjoy here. Especially your attempt at justification.

|

6/27/2018 8:20 AM

MXD wrote:

"This will probably get deleted but enjoy while it lasts."

That sums up what is wrong with the world today. What is there to enjoy about a guy accusing his girl of cheating and then the girl accusing him of still being a drug addict and then he says "she fucks me in front of her kids" and she wraps it up by posting a picture of her black eye, insinuating that he beat her. There is absolutely nothing to enjoy about any of that. But admitting that it will probably get deleted tells me that you already knew that.

Darryl916 wrote:

These threads sometimes become damn funny and I enjoy the guy talk about moto that goes on.

Have you ever been to a barber shop or sat on the tailgate of a pickup truck at a MX track with the guys???

Geez lighten up....

He posted it public and it's quite insightful as to the " I wonder what ever happend to Nico" that comes up around here from time to time.

Relivant in my book! I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes but I make choices so that I don't have to.

Although it's up to the powers that be around here and I would not be surprised if it went away. Hence my comment

GuyB wrote:

There’s nothing to enjoy here. Especially your attempt at justification.

I assumed you'd delete it....

|

Recovering JS7, PED, 2-stroke vs 4-stroke, Alessi, thread poster....

6/27/2018 8:23 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I will get addicted to painkillers today and turn it into a heroin addiction.

The poor kid was forced into riding when he wasn't ready and was fed pain pills to get them back on the bike, there's plenty of blame to go around in this kid's case. Not every manager is the hero everybody makes them out to be.

^^^ I agree with you man, where he’s at there is no place that dark and it takes more prayer and tough love than you can imagine!! We don’t plan on becoming addicts, but your doctor who knows damn well what this medicine does puts you on 240 hydros a month then drops you like a hat. This has happened to me and I’m sure 100’s of other athletes with legitimate injuries. All that being said you have to get your ass in a program that works for you because this never ever goes away. Think about that

|

6/27/2018 8:27 AM

MXD wrote:

"This will probably get deleted but enjoy while it lasts."

That sums up what is wrong with the world today. What is there to enjoy about a guy accusing his girl of cheating and then the girl accusing him of still being a drug addict and then he says "she fucks me in front of her kids" and she wraps it up by posting a picture of her black eye, insinuating that he beat her. There is absolutely nothing to enjoy about any of that. But admitting that it will probably get deleted tells me that you already knew that.

Darryl916 wrote:

Geez lighten up....

Daryl, if you think any of this is enjoyable, please rethink your priorities in life.

|

6/27/2018 8:37 AM

Darryl916 wrote:

I assumed you'd delete it....

You know what assuming does... And you're already well on your way to your half of the equation.

|

6/27/2018 8:46 AM

I just don't get blaming prescription drugs for getting addicted to heroin. I was taking Vicodin for 9 years after multiple injuries and surgeries and I didn't get hooked or crave them. I was on a monthly pill count and never missed it. Because of the "opioid epidemic " they were taken from me. Nothing else I've been given works for me. How does taking pills cause you to shoot up? Thanks junkies.

|

Anyone but Ralph!

6/27/2018 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 8:52 AM

"That is some good clean family fun, eh Cotton"

|

6/27/2018 8:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 8:56 AM

Having lived 20-years as an addict/alcoholic...before my last 15-years clean/sober I can tell you that the very worst thing for Nicco if he ever thinks he wants to be sober is to have a relationship with another "recovering" addict, especially one working as a counselor. And...if this girl is really a professional, she should know that the worst thing for a counselor, especially one who is a recovering addict to do is to have an intimate relationship with another addict.

Can you spell...TOXIC?

I have compassion on anybody that is addicted to any substance, and am 110% behind them doing whatever it takes to get clean...but if you sleep with dirty dogs you always get fleas. Stay away from toxic people, places and things or you will NEVER make it.

|

6/27/2018 8:56 AM

Is it weird she seems to have been with what I assume is her husband last August and both he and her now appear to be with new people already... unless my Detectice skills let me down

|

6/27/2018 8:56 AM

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/27/2018 9:08 AM

Not the first time we hear about him stealing shit for a quick fix. But I really hope that the pics of her face is not something Nico did.

|

KX125

6/27/2018 9:13 AM

OP justification for posting, we earned our right to laugh at others struggling lol dick,

|

6/27/2018 9:14 AM

I am guessing her old husband was His old practice mechanic that was living him while trying to clean his shit up. What a Hot Mess all the way around, Drama BS only addicts have time fro drama like this !!!!!!

Feel sorry for those Kids they are the Victims

|

6/27/2018 9:19 AM

How does posting this here help anyone? This is what is wrong with the world just as much as what was posted.

|

6/27/2018 9:22 AM

Give the OP a break, guys. This became a public matter the second that Nico and his girl took their fight to social media.

I will never understand people who live their lives through Facebook/Instagram posts. It’s called a personal life for a reason, why make it public?

|

6/27/2018 9:30 AM

Everyone shaming me for the post is right here reading along...

It's not like I beat the girl or did any drugs or squandered a career. Way to shoot the messenger. I don't have a responsibility of any kind to or for the people involved. And yeah I do think it's kinda funny. Sad, sure, but do I feel bad, not really. The world is equally cruel to us all. How we handle it is the only thing that separates us. I'm not an uncompassionate person nor am I a Kardashian watcher for love of drama, but this stuff is interesting.

It's dirt bike racing, when did everyone get so sensitive?

|

Recovering JS7, PED, 2-stroke vs 4-stroke, Alessi, thread poster....

6/27/2018 9:32 AM

In England we have a saying, never wash your dirty laundry in public. Oh how I wish people would take heed !

|

6/27/2018 9:36 AM

TymeMoto wrote:

Give the OP a break, guys. This became a public matter the second that Nico and his girl took their fight to social media.

I will never understand people who live their lives through Facebook/Instagram posts. It’s called a personal life for a reason, why make it public?

Some people use to like having a rows about their personal lives in the street, it's just been modernised, that's all.

|

6/27/2018 9:39 AM

KennyT wrote:

I have never understood what some people use Facebook for. It’s like you are sitting in their living room in the middle of a argument.

And to the OP. They put this crap on FB for the world to see, you didn’t do anything wrong by sharing it. I look at it as a possible wake up to anyone on drugs to see what they turn you into

Agree with that. Nothing funny about it and nothing wrong with it being posted here either.

|

6/27/2018 9:45 AM

Beeby wrote:

Is it weird she seems to have been with what I assume is her husband last August and both he and her now appear to be with new people already... unless my Detectice skills let me down

Last August was almost a year ago.

|

6/27/2018 9:47 AM

scootch wrote:

Who gives a shit about this crackhead?

this

|

6/27/2018 9:57 AM

Crush wrote:

Sad. Feel bad for his parents.

Same here.

|

6/27/2018 10:11 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Having lived 20-years as an addict/alcoholic...before my last 15-years clean/sober I can tell you that the very worst thing for Nicco if he ever thinks he wants to be sober is to have a relationship with another "recovering" addict, especially one working as a counselor. And...if this girl is really a professional, she should know that the worst thing for a counselor, especially one who is a recovering addict to do is to have an intimate relationship with another addict.

Can you spell...TOXIC?

I have compassion on anybody that is addicted to any substance, and am 110% behind them doing whatever it takes to get clean...but if you sleep with dirty dogs you always get fleas. Stay away from toxic people, places and things or you will NEVER make it.

Love the dog/flea analogy. So damn true. Coming up on 2 years sober myself and its a daily battle. My brother was one of the many that get prescribed waaaay too many pain pills and eventually blew his head off because of the hole it put him in menatlly. Addiction is a m*therfucker and the only people who understand it are the people who battle it. If you dont "get it" be thankful!!

I live down in Ozark man, we should hook up and go ride(when it cools down lol)!

|

6/27/2018 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 10:14 AM

Darryl916 wrote:

It's not like I beat the girl or did any drugs or squandered a career. Way to shoot the messenger. I don't have a responsibility of any kind to or for the people involved. And yeah I do think it's kinda funny. Sad, sure, but do I feel bad, not really. The world is equally cruel to us all. How we handle it is the only thing that separates us. I'm not an uncompassionate person nor am I a Kardashian watcher for love of drama, but this stuff is interesting.

I mean he ask for it to be posted by posting it online but you don’t have to blow it up and think it’s funny to see someone struggle. Even tho most of its self inflicted. this really has nothing to do with dirt bike racing . Must be bored... I mean think about his poor kid

|

6/27/2018 11:05 AM

Darryl916 wrote:

Kyle_McNab wrote:

I mean he ask for it to be posted by posting it online but you don’t have to blow it up and think it’s funny to see someone struggle. Even tho most of its self inflicted. this really has nothing to do with dirt bike racing . Must be bored... I mean think about his poor kid

Maybe nico should think about his kid.

|

6/27/2018 11:19 AM

if you've ever seen the tv series intervention youd see how rampant this really is .
sad sad story so much talent wasted away for drugs
sucks kids are involved

|