Nico Izzi to BarX Suzuki?

Rhombus
9/23/2022 3:59pm Edited Date/Time 9/24/2022 3:53pm
Just heard from a reliable source (current rider on the team) that Nico Izzi is joining BarX Suzuki. He will be racing Amateur A and Outdoor nationals next year for the team
|
brocster
9/23/2022 4:03pm
Saw him at Pala last week on a Husky. Was putting in long motos and destroying a few of the turns near the start area. Skill is very much still there, Will be interesting to see this progress.
Rhombus
9/23/2022 4:07pm
brocster wrote:
Saw him at Pala last week on a Husky. Was putting in long motos and destroying a few of the turns near the start area. Skill...
Saw him at Pala last week on a Husky. Was putting in long motos and destroying a few of the turns near the start area. Skill is very much still there, Will be interesting to see this progress.
He’s still younger than Osborne when he got his title.
Rhombus
9/23/2022 4:20pm
Doesn’t seem like this thread is really about to make vital melt down
USA
9/23/2022 4:21pm
I wonder who you are..

The Shop

FerCzD
9/23/2022 4:24pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2022 4:26pm
Rhombus wrote:
I'll bite the bait. Yes he might well be younger than ZO16, but Zach never became an addict or went to prison. So this two names shall never be put on the same sentence together again.

As someone said on the Justin Hill thread, I'll believe until I see it. And even then I don't expect him to crack the top 20.
9/23/2022 4:30pm
Rhombus wrote:
Come back with one of your profiles that wasn't created today.
Boggins
9/23/2022 4:34pm
Saw NI 341 at GH yesterday, looked fast and smooth. I am hoping he does well, and replaces his past with a positive come back story.

Less Shade, More Light!
Rhombus
9/23/2022 4:36pm
Rhombus wrote:
FerCzD wrote:
I'll bite the bait. Yes he might well be younger than ZO16, but Zach never became an addict or went to prison. So this two names...
I'll bite the bait. Yes he might well be younger than ZO16, but Zach never became an addict or went to prison. So this two names shall never be put on the same sentence together again.

As someone said on the Justin Hill thread, I'll believe until I see it. And even then I don't expect him to crack the top 20.
When we were kids, Nico used to ride circles around Osborne. Nico was more like rocky balboa and ZachO was something like Bobby Hill. Times changed, but the fact is in 2009 Nico was handing his dad hundreds of thousands in cash and Zach’s dad was paying hundreds of thousands to keep his wheels rolling in europe
Titan1
9/23/2022 4:38pm
I’m the name of 2nd chances, and overcoming, and improving one’s life…I really hope this is true. Results don’t matter as much as the fact that he cleaned up.
studworx
9/23/2022 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2022 4:46pm
Rhombus wrote:
When we were kids, Nico used to ride circles around Osborne. Nico was more like rocky balboa and ZachO was something like Bobby Hill. Times changed...
When we were kids, Nico used to ride circles around Osborne. Nico was more like rocky balboa and ZachO was something like Bobby Hill. Times changed, but the fact is in 2009 Nico was handing his dad hundreds of thousands in cash and Zach’s dad was paying hundreds of thousands to keep his wheels rolling in europe
And now one is retired with millions in the bank, wins in every major class, championships and a legacy.

The other is a jail bird, zero money, scamming amateur parents.

Times do change, so remember 2009 was 13 years ago. Almost the age of some of the kids he’ll be getting beat by in Amateur A class. Last time this happened he also claimed to be clean. Turned out, he was lying. Again.
Rhombus
9/23/2022 4:45pm
langhammx wrote:
Amateur A ? Huh
What I heard was he might tag along with the amateur nationals kids. Plan is Loretta’s and outdoors too
-MAVERICK-
9/23/2022 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2022 5:35pm
So BarX shitcans one of their riders for someone who won't do better.

Makes sense...
Rhombus
9/23/2022 4:51pm
studworx wrote:
And now one is retired with millions in the bank, wins in every major class, championships and a legacy. The other is a jail bird, zero...
And now one is retired with millions in the bank, wins in every major class, championships and a legacy.

Times do change, so remember 2009 was 13 years ago. Almost the age of some of the kids he’ll be getting beat by in Amateur A class. Last time this happened he also claimed to be clean. Turned out, he was lying. Again.
I’m sorry but I can’t stand for your accusation that Nico is “scamming amateur parents.” Nico was the prodigy of Ronnie Tichenor for more than a decade. Maybe you should school yourself on who he was, because Ronnie is one of the best motocross trainers in the world.

I’ve personally been trained by Nico and I can say his training method and feedback is solid. He can and will improve someone’s performance and safety on the bike
9/23/2022 5:02pm
Boggins wrote:
Saw NI 341 at GH yesterday, looked fast and smooth. I am hoping he does well, and replaces his past with a positive come back story...
Saw NI 341 at GH yesterday, looked fast and smooth. I am hoping he does well, and replaces his past with a positive come back story.

Less Shade, More Light!
His name is in the title. We don’t need initials/numbers to identify who you’re talking about.
chasetwo79
9/23/2022 5:05pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2022 5:06pm
studworx wrote:
And now one is retired with millions in the bank, wins in every major class, championships and a legacy. The other is a jail bird, zero...

Rhombus wrote:
I’m sorry but I can’t stand for your accusation that Nico is “scamming amateur parents.” Nico was the prodigy of Ronnie Tichenor for more than a...
I’m sorry but I can’t stand for your accusation that Nico is “scamming amateur parents.” Nico was the prodigy of Ronnie Tichenor for more than a decade. Maybe you should school yourself on who he was, because Ronnie is one of the best motocross trainers in the world.

I’ve personally been trained by Nico and I can say his training method and feedback is solid. He can and will improve someone’s performance and safety on the bike
What parent would want a low character person training their kids? There are plenty of ex pros who haven’t been in jail for DV, theft, and drug abuse that I would much rather have my kids look up to. Speed on a dirtbike means shit.
Tony_Wright
9/23/2022 5:09pm
Rhombus wrote:
Just heard from a reliable source (current rider on the team) that Nico Izzi is joining BarX Suzuki. He will be racing Amateur A and Outdoor...
Just heard from a reliable source (current rider on the team) that Nico Izzi is joining BarX Suzuki. He will be racing Amateur A and Outdoor nationals next year for the team
Seriously!! Just stop!

Pit Row

Rhombus
9/23/2022 5:11pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
What parent would want a low character person training their kids? There are plenty of ex pros who haven’t been in jail for DV, theft, and...
What parent would want a low character person training their kids? There are plenty of ex pros who haven’t been in jail for DV, theft, and drug abuse that I would much rather have my kids look up to. Speed on a dirtbike means shit.
Its not so much his raw speed, it’s more the fact that through working with Ronnie over all those years, Nico developed and learned very fine technical skills. How to pick lines, how to work the bike with the feet and palms of the hands, keep gas on through braking bumps, and so on. Ronnie was literally the gold standard of MX training in the 2000’s Nico and Ian trettel were his initial marquee riders but AC is the one who ended up having the most success.

Its sort of like studying under Picasso for a decade. I’m sorry but there’s simply no way you can in good conscious say Nico is not qualified to instruct MX. You simply don’t know his background well enough
chasetwo79
9/23/2022 5:15pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
What parent would want a low character person training their kids? There are plenty of ex pros who haven’t been in jail for DV, theft, and...
Rhombus wrote:
Its not so much his raw speed, it’s more the fact that through working with Ronnie over all those years, Nico developed and learned very fine...
Its not so much his raw speed, it’s more the fact that through working with Ronnie over all those years, Nico developed and learned very fine technical skills. How to pick lines, how to work the bike with the feet and palms of the hands, keep gas on through braking bumps, and so on. Ronnie was literally the gold standard of MX training in the 2000’s Nico and Ian trettel were his initial marquee riders but AC is the one who ended up having the most success.

Its sort of like studying under Picasso for a decade. I’m sorry but there’s simply no way you can in good conscious say Nico is not qualified to instruct MX. You simply don’t know his background well enough
Okay Nico. Sure. Whatever you say.
Rhombus
9/23/2022 5:15pm
By the time you buy your kid the bike, pay for his gear, gas to the track, entry fees and so on. Paying another $200 to Nico Izzi for training a few times a year is no scam. Its actually a bargain for what you’re getting
Rhombus
9/23/2022 5:19pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
Okay Nico. Sure. Whatever you say.
This ain’t no AJ catanzaro clown camp. Nico is one of the best in the business when it comes to MX training. Don’t let the haters and talkers fool you into thinking otherwise
langhammx
9/23/2022 5:23pm
Rhombus wrote:
Its not so much his raw speed, it’s more the fact that through working with Ronnie over all those years, Nico developed and learned very fine...

Oh please….
Rhombus
9/23/2022 5:25pm
langhammx wrote:
Oh please….
If you don’t think MX is an art, please exit the room quietly
langhammx
9/23/2022 5:27pm
Rhombus wrote:
If you don’t think MX is an art, please exit the room quietly
Take another bong load
aeffertz
9/23/2022 5:29pm
I would’ve put some belief in an Izzi training program 15 years ago. Now a days, I dunno.

Post a reply to: Nico Izzi to BarX Suzuki?

The Latest

The Latest