Nico Izzi in trouble in Arkansas now...

gnarwhip
9/21/2018 3:36am
I've had several surgeries from mx injuries and gone through many opiate prescription refills. Then I healed and stopped taking them. Detoxed and got chills and cold sweats, felt sick and my digestion was fucked up for a week. But then you start feeling better and you're back to normal. It's not that hard.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
761st
9/21/2018 5:38am
gnarwhip wrote:
I've had several surgeries from mx injuries and gone through many opiate prescription refills. Then I healed and stopped taking them. Detoxed and got chills and...
I've had several surgeries from mx injuries and gone through many opiate prescription refills. Then I healed and stopped taking them. Detoxed and got chills and cold sweats, felt sick and my digestion was fucked up for a week. But then you start feeling better and you're back to normal. It's not that hard.
I suffered the same thing back in 2006. I broke my tibia and fibula, after my second surgery to remove the external fixator and install plates and screws I struggled with pain immediately. I was given demoral (spelling off) along with other medication. After a week a quit cold turkey. I was so sick. I was in more pain than the day I broke it. I had a nurse come visit my house because I thought I was suffering from an infection. She informed me I was going through withdrawals. That was enough to make me never want to become addicted to anything. I slowly quit taking my medication after that and within a week was off all drugs.
Moto96
9/21/2018 8:30am
Bruce372 wrote:
Meet the Sackler family, the biggest drug cartel in history and responsible for the USA opiate epidemic that kills 60,000 people a year and ruin countless...
Meet the Sackler family, the biggest drug cartel in history and responsible for the USA opiate epidemic that kills 60,000 people a year and ruin countless more lives. Aided and abetted by your politicians and health care system.

Think about that for one minute.... no crimes were committed by them

So some kid huffing glue or gasoline should blame the manufacturer?

When did these people force anyone to do anything? Vital logic.
Bruce372
9/21/2018 8:37am
Bruce372 wrote:
Meet the Sackler family, the biggest drug cartel in history and responsible for the USA opiate epidemic that kills 60,000 people a year and ruin countless...
Meet the Sackler family, the biggest drug cartel in history and responsible for the USA opiate epidemic that kills 60,000 people a year and ruin countless more lives. Aided and abetted by your politicians and health care system.

Moto96 wrote:

There is a big difference between sniffing glue, and misleading people about the addictiveness of opioids and using questionable marketing and prescribing practices etc.

I haven't seen any reports of 60,000 people dying from glue sniffing.

The Shop

mxb2
9/21/2018 8:38am
Bruce372 wrote:

Moto96 wrote:

Easier to point fingers and pass the blame. Never their fault.
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
9/21/2018 8:52am
I recently went thru throat and tongue cancer. Dr's told me it was one of the worst cancer treatments because you are burnt from the inside out in the areas you eat/breath thru.

They gave me boxes of opiates, and most prescriptions I didn't even fill. They advised me several times to not worry about taking too much, that we could deal with that after treatments. I didn't listen to them and took about an 1/8 of what they recommended. Would I have liked to have taken more...hell yes.

People have no self-control.
Moto96
9/21/2018 8:54am
Bruce372 wrote:
There is a big difference between sniffing glue, and misleading people about the addictiveness of opioids and using questionable marketing and prescribing practices etc. I haven't...
There is a big difference between sniffing glue, and misleading people about the addictiveness of opioids and using questionable marketing and prescribing practices etc.

So it's Escobars fault party people like to sniff cocaine too right?

Everything is addictive if you like it. Some people just like to get high. It's all on the end user.

tingo
9/21/2018 9:20am
Bruce372 wrote:
There is a big difference between sniffing glue, and misleading people about the addictiveness of opioids and using questionable marketing and prescribing practices etc. I haven't...

Moto96 wrote:
So it's Escobars fault party people like to sniff cocaine too right? Everything is addictive if you like it. Some people just like to get high...
So it's Escobars fault party people like to sniff cocaine too right?

Everything is addictive if you like it. Some people just like to get high. It's all on the end user.

No, but it's his fault for making it smell so good. Woohoo
Suns_PSD
9/21/2018 10:42am
Addicts have a choice like anyone else.

We don't inherit addictions, we inherit poor self control.

There are many cases of identical twins being addicted and one quitting, often on their own, and the other being a lifelong addict. If addiction was truly preordained by your genetics than this would have never been possible.

There is too much of this 'it's out of their hands they can't help it' BS going around.

And of course I've developed a physical addiction to pain killers. Any one that has raced motorcycles has jacked themselves up, multiple times. And then you know what, I stopped and I suffered for a few weeks.

I have a 20 year old stepdaughter that's addicted. She doesn't get anything but a warm meal and I show her the front door when she pops in once a month. As a loved one I want the best for her but I can't, and refuse to try and do it for her.
gabrielito
9/21/2018 11:47am
I think very few people on here would say they shouldn't live with the consequences. If they lie cheat and steal then they will have to face the consequences. You can hold people accountable without declaring them a piece of shit.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
9/21/2018 7:30pm
gnarwhip wrote:
I've had several surgeries from mx injuries and gone through many opiate prescription refills. Then I healed and stopped taking them. Detoxed and got chills and...
I just didn't like that I couldn't take a crap when I was on Vicodin so I stopped taking it so I could return to normal. Might of had pain but at least I wasn't bound up.
mxb2
9/21/2018 7:56pm
gabrielito wrote:
I think very few people on here would say they shouldn't live with the consequences. If they lie cheat and steal then they will have to...
I think very few people on here would say they shouldn't live with the consequences. If they lie cheat and steal then they will have to face the consequences. You can hold people accountable without declaring them a piece of shit.
If someone stole from.you or broke into you house, they arent a pos?

Post a reply to: Nico Izzi in trouble in Arkansas now...

The Latest