Nico Izzi has lost it

The Rock
8/3/2015 10:15pm
I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you are so far behind you think you are in the lead. I'm glad thought we got to this point as it is crystal clear you knowledge base is nil about opiate addiction since you don't get the bridge between pain pills and heroin.

When you find yourself in a hole stop digging.....please. BTW are you under 23?
peelout
8/12/2015 8:51am
mjr119 wrote:
Anybody want to help him out? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/08/11/100879/s1200_Screenshot_2015_08_11_20_16_34.jpg[/img]
Anybody want to help him out?

man... that looks familiar, and i couldn't help but feel bad for the guy.

one of my closest friends from years ago is still going through pill addiction, ran everyone that loved him off with it, sad story. i've received strings of texts from him that make zero sense because he gets so strung out. i've tried to be there and help but there's only so much you can do for someone that doesn't want help in the first place.

i hope Nico get's straightened out and get's his life back on track (no pun intended)

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/12/2015 1:39pm
mjr119 wrote:
Anybody want to help him out? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/08/11/100879/s1200_Screenshot_2015_08_11_20_16_34.jpg[/img]
Anybody want to help him out?

peelout wrote:
man... that looks familiar, and i couldn't help but feel bad for the guy. one of my closest friends from years ago is still going through...
man... that looks familiar, and i couldn't help but feel bad for the guy.

one of my closest friends from years ago is still going through pill addiction, ran everyone that loved him off with it, sad story. i've received strings of texts from him that make zero sense because he gets so strung out. i've tried to be there and help but there's only so much you can do for someone that doesn't want help in the first place.

i hope Nico get's straightened out and get's his life back on track (no pun intended)
I'm running through the same situation with my older brother who's up in Utah... started with pain pills and has moved onto heroin now... It's been about 5 or 6 years now since his situation started and in that time he's stolen and lied to pretty much everyone in the family. We've tried to help and I was one of the first in the family to just step away from him. I couldn't stand even talking to him anymore because all he does is lie to keep himself going anymore. Sad to say, but I'm happy he's in jail now, he was driving semis and is a danger to others... At least there, he's only a danger to himself...
peelout
8/12/2015 2:02pm
ML512 wrote:
I'm running through the same situation with my older brother who's up in Utah... started with pain pills and has moved onto heroin now... It's been...
I'm running through the same situation with my older brother who's up in Utah... started with pain pills and has moved onto heroin now... It's been about 5 or 6 years now since his situation started and in that time he's stolen and lied to pretty much everyone in the family. We've tried to help and I was one of the first in the family to just step away from him. I couldn't stand even talking to him anymore because all he does is lie to keep himself going anymore. Sad to say, but I'm happy he's in jail now, he was driving semis and is a danger to others... At least there, he's only a danger to himself...
sorry to hear that, it's a shitty thing to go through. my buddy was like a brother to me for about 12 years so it was hard to deal with.

had a cousin do the same, got hooked on heroin, got clean, got into some trouble with alcohol and did some jail. he's out, clean, and better than i would have ever imagined. i hope the same for your brother and your family.
huck
8/12/2015 2:13pm
Man, that sucks. Luckily I've never had to battle with addiction...other than jerking off. So I can't see and have hairy palms, I can live with that! Wink

Seriously though, I hope the best!
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/12/2015 2:26pm
peelout wrote:
sorry to hear that, it's a shitty thing to go through. my buddy was like a brother to me for about 12 years so it was...
sorry to hear that, it's a shitty thing to go through. my buddy was like a brother to me for about 12 years so it was hard to deal with.

had a cousin do the same, got hooked on heroin, got clean, got into some trouble with alcohol and did some jail. he's out, clean, and better than i would have ever imagined. i hope the same for your brother and your family.
I'm hoping this is rock bottom, he lost his house, car, truck, bikes, etc. Crossing my fingers this is the last go-around.

Post a reply to: Nico Izzi has lost it

The Latest