Nico Izzi has lost it

trailhopper
Edited Date/Time 8/12/2015 2:26pm
So much talent yet wasted by stupidity. This will most def get you tons of sponsors.

http://instagram.com/p/nYyJ9EN66a/

photo Doc1_zps121d239b.jpg
|
MXD
4/30/2014 7:07am
Regardless of what the motive behind this photo is, it probably wasn't the smartest PR move. Unless he doesn't care.
Lightning78
4/30/2014 7:18am
Maybe he was just messing around? A joke photo? I do shit like that all the time

The Shop

Darryl916
4/30/2014 7:25am
Gotta get attention somehow, right!? I don't see him making any moves in MX. Drama on social media is winning these days to dumb kids.
MXant15
Fantasy
802nd
4/30/2014 7:27am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 11:58am
Pathetic. Joking or not, he should have used better judgement than to post that pic. Huh
agn5009
4/30/2014 7:28am
Maybe he was just messing around? A joke photo? I do shit like that all the time
And I can guarantee you don't have a high profile career, or even a decent job for that matter. Or a job that requires you to have good PR and represent certain companies that are paying you a ton of money to maintain a good image for their customers. You are not a professional athlete, so don't compare yourself to them. And fyi, if you do lame ass "joke" photos like this then you're either 17 years old or younger, which is fine, or content with having a shitty job.
gt80rider
4/30/2014 7:34am
So much talent yet wasted by stupidity. This will most def get you tons of sponsors. [url=http://instagram.com/p/nYyJ9EN66a/]http://instagram.com/p/nYyJ9EN66a/[/url]
So much talent yet wasted by stupidity. This will most def get you tons of sponsors.

Where I come from that doesn't qualify as a weapon or a joint.... However I do find the middle finger offensive...
4/30/2014 7:36am
MXD wrote:
Regardless of what the motive behind this photo is, it probably wasn't the smartest PR move. Unless he doesn't care.
well just going by the props and hand gestures that were chosen (wisely i might add) for this particular photo op, id have to say that no sir, he does not have a single fuck to give. as a matter of fact, the one that he is offering to us in said photo could very well be his last. just goes to show you how generous these young fellas are these days
4/30/2014 7:37am
agn5009 wrote:
And I can guarantee you don't have a high profile career, or even a decent job for that matter. Or a job that requires you to...
And I can guarantee you don't have a high profile career, or even a decent job for that matter. Or a job that requires you to have good PR and represent certain companies that are paying you a ton of money to maintain a good image for their customers. You are not a professional athlete, so don't compare yourself to them. And fyi, if you do lame ass "joke" photos like this then you're either 17 years old or younger, which is fine, or content with having a shitty job.
Which political office do you hold?
yzjs7
4/30/2014 7:38am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 7:39am
I was just thinking about him,he had some good rides on the yz450f for star. Then he blew out his acl last summer,is he calling it a career?
IWreckALot
4/30/2014 7:39am
agn5009 wrote:
And I can guarantee you don't have a high profile career, or even a decent job for that matter. Or a job that requires you to...
I'm pretty sure we all have jobs that we have to maintain some sort of professionalism. There is also a thing called common sense which is in effect at all jobs as well. . .

And if you don't like people relating to a motocross racer, you're likely on the wrong website.
4/30/2014 7:39am
So much talent yet wasted by stupidity. This will most def get you tons of sponsors. [url=http://instagram.com/p/nYyJ9EN66a/]http://instagram.com/p/nYyJ9EN66a/[/url]

gt80rider wrote:
Where I come from that doesn't qualify as a weapon or a joint.... However I do find the middle finger offensive...
Why...don't you like the letter E?
mx836
4/30/2014 7:40am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 7:41am
@ agn5009

You can't take a "joking" photo without it having a gun and "the finger"? Maybe his photos are joking in another manner. Maybe he's just not as important as you. I have a decent job, and although I won't go through the hassle of taking a stupid picture, I will say that you are a complete asshat who needs to STFU.
Team Ideal
4/30/2014 7:46am
I thought he had something lined up in Canada this year? I remember reading on here that he couldn't get a passport because of some issues from a few years ago and it all fell through. Maybe this photos for that.
trailhopper
4/30/2014 7:48am
So I will go out on a limb and say he wont be lining up at GH this year. Wink
Sandberm
4/30/2014 7:49am

He must wear that shirt to remind him what half of the day he should be falling out of bed.

So...what letter does he have stamped on his trigger finger? I see E, S,S on the others. FESS? Short for Fesstus from Gunsmoke?
trailhopper
4/30/2014 7:54am
Sandberm wrote:
He must wear that shirt to remind him what half of the day he should be falling out of bed. So...what letter does he have stamped...
He must wear that shirt to remind him what half of the day he should be falling out of bed.

So...what letter does he have stamped on his trigger finger? I see E, S,S on the others. FESS? Short for Fesstus from Gunsmoke?
It says Fearless
mxb2
4/30/2014 8:17am
Post stupid pics, you will get comments good and bad. If you do not want comments , keep your pics off , simple.
jtomasik
4/30/2014 8:21am
mxb2 wrote:
Post stupid pics, you will get comments good and bad. If you do not want comments , keep your pics off , simple.
I'd been pulling for him to make a comeback, but after seeing this, I'll just laugh at him. I guess this is the new "impressive" look to the young crowd, much the same it was the long-haired, drugged up moronic hippies when I was growing up. Turns out they were nothing more than the douchebags of their era....lol.
mxb2
4/30/2014 8:30am
mxb2 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
I'd been pulling for him to make a comeback, but after seeing this, I'll just laugh at him. I guess this is the new "impressive" look...
I'd been pulling for him to make a comeback, but after seeing this, I'll just laugh at him. I guess this is the new "impressive" look to the young crowd, much the same it was the long-haired, drugged up moronic hippies when I was growing up. Turns out they were nothing more than the douchebags of their era....lol.
i have actually talked to izzi a few times, and he was super cool, for what its worth lol. Guess he had a stupid idea and took a pic. , no way he will get another shot at a team if he wanted to return to pro mx imo.
Pond Scum
4/30/2014 8:31am
He needs to add a skull and a bulldog to be legit
hasko158
4/30/2014 8:39am
Great role model for his young child
RandyS
4/30/2014 8:51am
Every team needs to sit their new riders down and give them a lesson on the dos and dont's on social media. Stupid shit like that which we all did in one form or another doesn't cut it today with the internet. If I was a potential sponsor I would instantly pass just based on the cigarette whether it was a prop or not. Nobody seriously training to do 30 min +2 would put that in their mouth.
davistld01
4/30/2014 8:52am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 8:55am
hasko158 wrote:
Great role model for his young child
I concur.

Izzi is young, undereducated & has spent the better part of his professional moto career on the couch with one injury or another, and has had his fair share of relational problems too. If he's ever going to get back on a bike with help from anybody besides his sure-to-be-dwindling bank account...he should seriously consider an image makeover. Of course this is IMOHO.

6-months ago, he was tweeting Bible scriptures and saying how he was taking his son to church. Wonder what happened?

Some idiot told him this would be funny.
4/30/2014 8:55am
Such a shame. I had hope that he could pull out of the tailspin and make it work. Time to get a job, son.
4/30/2014 8:57am
agn5009 wrote:
Funny thing is Nico Izzi doesn't have any of these mentioned!

Post a reply to: Nico Izzi has lost it

The Latest